List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Mac you, fool.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mac you, fool.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/29 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 06:42PM, Views: 584, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/29 04:27PM
    Mac you, fool.
    toorobbin

What is wrong with you.

No wonder why, your family is loosing it.

Robert and Anna didn't wake up one morning and go, oh let's see, today we will leave Robin behind as if she doesn't exist.

What stories are you telling Patrick.

Anna was kidnapped by Faison, and Robert went after Anna to rescue her.

Have you any idea what Maxie is doing or even Georgie.

But yet, you go out of your way to give Robin a hard time, when she needs you the most.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/30 07:19AM
    #2   2007/01/29 07:16PM
    Re: Mac you, fool.
    soapnoitall

Quote toorobbin: What is wrong with you.

No wonder why, your family is loosing it.

Robert and Anna didn't wake up one morning and go, oh let's see, today we will leave Robin behind as if she doesn't exist.

What stories are you telling Patrick.

Anna was kidnapped by Faison, and Robert went after Anna to rescue her.

Have any idea what Maxie is doing or even Georgie.

But yet, you go out of your way to give Robin a hard time, when she needs you the most.

He was way off today...I couldn't believe he said those things...He does need to see about Maxie..lol

#3   2007/01/30 05:31AM
    KAKMOM

I think that Mac has done pretty darned good- for having to raise 3 kids that weren't even his to start with. I have never understood why Felicia has never wanted the girls with her though ( Maxi and Georgie)And Robin- well I am not a Robin fan at all.

#4   2007/01/30 06:45AM
    Is Mac a fool or was he not granted the gift of explicit elaboration?
    SparkApCider

Robin's parents were 'taken' by Faison... Then he went a little further to explain that it wound up that they just 'left'...

Well let's examine history a little...shall we? Anna/Robert were declared 'dead' in 1992, following an explosion by Faison. However it was determined to be the contrivance of the WSB, to make it look like Faison was the one who kidnapped them.

Anna resurfaced with 'amnesia' on AMC in 2001. Reunited with Robin shortly there after...Left Pine Valley in 2003 and reunited in 2006 'Markaam Island Adventure'

Robert Scorpio, returned in a sighting in 2006, following a deadly virus to Port Charles, and declared that he had been incognito for 15 years and had deliberately made the choice to let his family think he was dead.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/30 06:46AM
    #5   2007/01/30 06:47AM
    LovinGH

Totally agree...I was looking forward to the scene where Mac finds out Maxie was faking everything, they just bypassed the conversation????

#6   2007/01/30 07:23AM
    toorobbin

Quote LovinGH: Totally agree...I was looking forward to the scene where Mac finds out Maxie was faking everything, they just bypassed the conversation????

That was pretty lame.

As much as I love Eppy, I can't believe that they didn't report the missing drugs to the police.

Even Alan, they all knew the drugs were missing and none of them said anything to the police. Some times, I wonder what kind of hospital this is. Aside from a soap. lol

#7   2007/01/31 06:34AM
    KBOQ

I know. Maxie has not "paid" for anything that she has done to anybody. She should have gotten in trouble for stealing the pills and it would have been quite obvious to any doctor that she wasn't pregnant. The way they handled that storline was so stupid. Nothing at all was realistic.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 06:35AM
    #8   2007/01/31 07:48AM
    zackscat

I think what Mac said was very accurate. it doesn't matter why they left. They left behind a child who was hurt and confused when they reapppeared. Robin was deserted. Yes Robert did it to protect her and Anna didn't know but they still left and Stone left.

#9   2007/01/31 08:15AM
    Snow White

I thought Mac did a brilliant job. The intoxicated, self-pitying Robin needed some tough love at that moment in her life. He also gave Patrick advice that was dead on, too.

#10   2007/01/31 08:18AM
    Loving.GH20

Quote LovinGH: Totally agree...I was looking forward to the scene where Mac finds out Maxie was faking everything, they just bypassed the conversation????

Me too!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list