List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What will Jason do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will Jason do?

Started by Snow White at 2007/01/29 03:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 05:52PM, Views: 1365, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/29 07:08PM
    Re: What will Jason do?
    soapnoitall

I am happy to see you agree. Thanks

#12   2007/01/30 03:59AM
    jcrobinson

Maybe IF jason left the mob for a more stable life, he could be some kind of hybrid of the former and current Jason. He'll never go back to the goody two shoes kid he was before AJ drove him into a tree! It would be interesting to see him as a tough as nails corporate guy. (Like Nick on B&B?)
    I have seen spoilers about Jason leaving the mob, but I don't post them in our spoilers sections until they seem a little more reliable!

#13   2007/01/30 06:52AM
    SparkApCider

The idea would be great...but they also said that Jason would leave Sonny's side...and the mob, after he discovered the Soily relationship. And they are back together, inlove and as inseparable as always!

GH has been dangling this little diddy before our eyes for about 2 years now...

Heck I would love to see some growth with him. However I doubt GH will follow through with it...

#14   2007/01/30 08:26AM
    toorobbin

Jason doesn't even have to work at ELQ, if he inherits everything, he could get people to do that for him.

And, I can't see Jason, giving up his leather jacket and motorcycle to go to the office for a couple of days a week.

Or else, Sam, can run everything for him.

And here's an interesting thing to think about.

What if Jason and Nikolas decide to combine their empires together.

They both love Emily.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/30 08:28AM
    #15   2007/01/30 10:30AM
    LibertyDawn

Jason willl stand by Sam, they have come too far....Liz had her chance more then once, what times she has made attempts, Jason has let her know he loves Sam, even Liz respects that.Jason will stay who he is, he is way too hot and exciting to settle down with Liz and be a Quartermain, Jason will find a way for him and Sam too get thru this...Why cant they find a baby that gets left in a room after explosion, and Sam and Jason get married and adopt the baby girl or boy. Sam is too loving and caring she would love the baby alot and so would Jason...I think Jason would find relief knowing that Sam has what she wants without the risk of Pregnancy.....Jason will love a child cause that is him. Jason keeps with Sam, and Jason lets Liz know he will help her but I think he should be furious with her, their again that would be a normal reaction of a man thats been lied to and if I was Lucky after seeing the way I was played well.....Jason will deal with QUARTER dilema when Alan dies, Its SAD to see one of the oldest GH actors leaving I hate it myself. Jason will walk to his own drum, when this bomb blows Jason will rise to occasion, and he will also realize, just how much he loves Sam and he will ask her to marry him,and he will ask her to please stay home, cause Sam like JJason lives life on the edge in lots of ways they 2 of a kind and Jason will ask her to stop, cause he loves her and wants to keep her.

#16   2007/01/30 10:35AM
    LibertyDawn

Jason and Nik, now there is a combo, this would maybe help Emily and Sam, and Jason could leave the mob and go off on adventures with Luke.....Jason can keep Sam safe and let Sam run the Q, estate and they can kick Tracy out. Wow then Sam can tell her to get lost...Jason maybe leaves Sonny mob but never to far away to help his friend. jason and Luke team up, thats a cool storyline, definately not stale...jason marrys Sam first to help be keeper of his castle.

#17   2007/01/30 03:44PM
    soapnoitall

Quote jcrobinson: Maybe IF jason left the mob for a more stable life, he could be some kind of hybrid of the former and current Jason. He'll never go back to the goody two shoes kid he was before AJ drove him into a tree! It would be interesting to see him as a tough as nails corporate guy. (Like Nick on B&B?)
    I have seen spoilers about Jason leaving the mob, but I don't post them in our spoilers sections until they seem a little more reliable!

great idea! I never thought I would want him to leave the mob because it suits him and makes him look hot but now that you put it like that! Yes he could still be hot. I could like that. Sounds good to me..lol

#18   2007/01/30 04:24PM
    soapnoitall

Jason has fallen in love with Elizabeth already and I do not hate anyone.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list