List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What will Jason do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will Jason do?

Started by Snow White at 2007/01/29 03:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 05:52PM, Views: 1338, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/29 03:04PM
    What will Jason do?
    Snow White

Once Jason finds out Sonny used him to lie to Carly, then discovers Elizabeth's baby is his, then Alan dies a mob-related death, do you think the culmination of all these things will lead him to leave the mob?

I'm hoping it will. The mob stories are stale and basically all the same. A Jason who is out of the mob opens up alot more s/l possibilities. If he takes over at ELQ that would mean great scenes with Edward/Tracey. Alot of unexplored territory with the Q's. He could rebuilt a relationship with his family, create a safer life for his kid.

#2   2007/01/29 03:09PM
    Re: What will Jason do?
    BabyBlueEyes

as much as i wouldn't mind seeing the Q's more, i just can't imagine jason being a Q at all. he's better being jason "morgan". i can't imagine him doing ELQ business either. that's like dorky dillon, i don't want a dorky jason. i prefer hot jason in his leather black jacket.
    jason will have to deal with a lot when all those incidents come, but i hope he doesn't leave the mob, especially cuz of liz.

#3   2007/01/29 03:11PM
    SparkApCider

Quote Snow White: Once Jason finds out Sonny used him to lie to Carly, then discovers Elizabeth's baby is his, then Alan dies a mob-related death, do you think the culmination of all these things will lead him to leave the mob?

I'm hoping it will. The mob stories are stale and basically all the same. A Jason who is out of the mob opens up alot more s/l possibilities. If he takes over at ELQ that would mean great scenes with Edward/Tracey. Alot of unexplored territory with the Q's. He could rebuilt a relationship with his family, create a safer life for his kid.

Oh...boy...don't get carried away. Jason is never far away from the mob.

#4   2007/01/29 03:22PM
    Snow White

Quote SparkApCider:
    Quote Snow White: Once Jason finds out Sonny used him to lie to Carly, then discovers Elizabeth's baby is his, then Alan dies a mob-related death, do you think the culmination of all these things will lead him to leave the mob?

Oh...boy...don't get carried away. Jason is never far away from the mob.

What sparked the idea is something I read at a another GH website. Their spoilers are usually pretty reliable. They said Jason would leave the mob after all these things came down on him. You never know, it could happen. Soaps like to change things up, that's how Jason Morgan was created in the first place.

#5   2007/01/29 03:55PM
    toorobbin

Well, personally, I love the idea of Jason as the heir apparent to the Quartermaine inheritance.

But knowing Jason, I'm sure he will want to split it with his cousins Ned, and Dillion.

And yes, can you imagine Jason and Luke. How awesome would this be to have these two guys in scenes together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/29 03:56PM
    #6   2007/01/29 04:59PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Personally I can't image Jason in a business suit all the time, being polite and friendly - it just ISN'T the Jason we have all come to know and love.
    I'm not real sure I want him to leave the mob (unless he and Sonny start another LEGAL business together I just can't image this show without the Sonny-Jason dynamic), but if he choose to quit the mob becuase of Sam or his child then i can live with it. But I hope quitting the mob (if that happens) will not signal the beginning of the end of the Jason we all adore so!

#7   2007/01/29 05:17PM
    geee

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Personally I can't image Jason in a business suit all the time, being polite and friendly - it just ISN'T the Jason we have all come to know and love.
    I'm not real sure I want him to leave the mob (unless he and Sonny start another LEGAL business together I just can't image this show without the Sonny-Jason dynamic), but if he choose to quit the mob becuase of Sam or his child then i can live with it. But I hope quitting the mob (if that happens) will not signal the beginning of the end of the Jason we all adore so!

I agree with you totally.

#8   2007/01/29 06:12PM
    soapnoitall

Jason is just gonna drop everything and marry Liz. then live happy ever after with his family

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list