List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: OMG POOR SAM (she wants a baby so bad and so does jason)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG POOR SAM (she wants a baby so bad and so does jason)

Started by jasamalways at 2007/01/29 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/29 08:26PM, Views: 390, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/29 02:04PM
    OMG POOR SAM (she wants a baby so bad and so does jason)
    jasamalways

ok guys thought id say i feel sooo bad for sam she wants a baby soo bad and i said earlier in other threads that i thought it was true cuz there was probly to much scar tissue and hey i was right this is soo sad but anyway finally jason really wants this baby and sam is about to tell you whats going on and silly carly has to barg in and know she wont be able to tell him she say what if theres probloms and notjust with your work im sad cuz they both want kids like jason said he wants to feel it kick this is sad but on the brightside we know he wants them and isnt doing it just cuz sam wants on and plus skye was told she wouldnt be able to carry her baby to term and she did jason wants one and sam does to but she didint say sam couldnt get preggers she just said it could be dangerous but you never know she could be regnant but the writers would make her lose it ahh im sad anyone else

#2   2007/01/29 02:09PM
    Re: OMG POOR SAM (she wants a baby so bad and so does jason)
    mommymccormick

I'm soooo sad for Sam. But we have to remember that this is the soaps and hopefully by the end of the summer, Sam and Jason will be pg and she'll be able to carry the baby to term. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

#3   2007/01/29 03:06PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i'm really sad too! in the back of my head i still think jasam will have a baby of their own. you know women get miracle babies all the time on soaps (courtney for example). courtney was jason's wife and he lost a baby with her, making courtney not able to have another baby. i don't think it's fair for liz (a woman jason doesn't love and doesn't want a baby with) to have jason's FIRST child or any child of his. jason loves sam and they want to be parents TOGETHER, i think guza is nuts if he doesn't make sam pregnant at some time (this year hopefully) and give her a miracle baby.

#4   2007/01/29 03:51PM
    KBOQ

Kelly Monocco can leave GH at any time and they all know it so maybe that is why they don't give her a baby with Jason or it could be that this is the story the writers wants us to believe and someday there really might be a Jasam baby! This is the soaps. The unthinkable can happen.

#5   2007/01/29 04:18PM
    toorobbin

Kelly may leave to do projects, but according to her new contract she will be back as Sam.

And yes, today's show, really made me cry.

I love my girl, Sam.

I have a feeling, that one day they'll just forget all about the baby, and when they least expect it, surprise.

But then again, I don't think they ever will forget about the baby.

#6   2007/01/29 08:26PM
    jasamalways

yah i know he was so excited about this baby feeling it grow and then she trys to tell him the truth like what if something went wrong the woman didnt says he couldnt have kids just that it could be dangerous and may not carry to term plus skye was told she couldnt have childrena nd carry them to term and she did you never know but the worst is that jason is gonna feel soo bad knowing its his fault about the shooting and may push sam away again but i highly dought that but he is gonna be really sad this sucks but they love eachother but i hope she does tell him the next time they have the chance cuz they always knew they may be complications so she could tell him the truth that they will or may be complications and may not eb able to get preggers and if she does she may not be able to carry to term its sad but jasam will work throught it

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list