List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Scotty - how nice, to be able, to see you again.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Scotty - how nice, to be able, to see you again.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/29 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 06:55AM, Views: 1097, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/30 03:11PM
    Re: Scotty - how nice, to be able, to see you again.
    Snow White

It's great to have Scotty back. I hope they put him back on contract. If only Laura would return too. Can you imagine the scenes we could have between Luke/Laura/Scotty. Talk about GH history!

#12   2007/01/30 03:25PM
    lighthouse112

Quote Snow White: It's great to have Scotty back. I hope they put him back on contract. If only Laura would return too. Can you imagine the scenes we could have between Luke/Laura/Scotty. Talk about GH history!

Those would be great to watch!!!

#13   2007/01/30 03:31PM
    toorobbin

Hi, Laura.

That was great. I can't wait to see, what happens, next.

#14   2007/01/30 06:13PM
    KBOQ

Quote happi: if i heard correctly when scotty came to the metro court
    to get a room it sound like he gave the name london?
    what is that about??????

When I ever heard him say that, I thought to myself, "Oh boy, Scotty Baldwin is really back and it didn't take him long to be a joker again!" I wonder what London is all about?! I can't wait to see him in action again. Laura (Genie) this is your calling! Come back to the fun with Kin, and Tony! We are waiting for you to grace our television set again!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/30 06:14PM
    #15   2007/01/30 06:21PM
    happi

Quote KBOQ:
    Quote happi: if i heard correctly when scotty came to the metro court
    to get a room it sound like he gave the name london?
    what is that about??????

When I ever heard him say that, I thought to myself, "Oh boy, Scotty Baldwin is really back and it didn't take him long to be a joker again!" I wonder what London is all about?! I can't wait to see him in action again. Laura (Genie) this is your calling! Come back to the fun with Kin, and Tony! We are waiting for you to grace our television set again!

i seen on the preview scotty goes into laura's room at shady brook.. that would be so great if when he says something she response back

#16   2007/01/30 06:51PM
    toorobbin

May be, he doesn't want Luke to find out, that he's in town.

#17   2007/01/30 07:04PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: May be, he doesn't want Luke to find out, that he's in town.

that's a possibilty!!

#18   2007/01/30 08:52PM
    pdames4

i've never really been a Kin Shriner fan. Does anyone think he murdered Rick? He's always been my first choice. Are they still planning to get rid of Alan?

#19   2007/01/31 03:49AM
    happi

Quote pdames4: i've never really been a Kin Shriner fan. Does anyone think he murdered Rick? He's always been my first choice. Are they still planning to get rid of Alan?

i think that as well, either he killed rick webber or he has something to do with the killing.. and yes alan will die of a heart attack.. stuart damon was let go after almost 30 years of being on general hospital!!!

#20   2007/01/31 06:39AM
    KBOQ

When I ever heard him say that, I thought to myself, "Oh boy, Scotty Baldwin is really back and it didn't take him long to be a joker again!" I wonder what London is all about?! I can't wait to see him in action again. Laura (Genie) this is your calling! Come back to the fun with Kin, and Tony! We are waiting for you to grace our television set again! [/quote]

i seen on the preview scotty goes into laura's room at shady brook.. that would be so great if when he says something she response back [/quote]

Imagine if she really did say something back to him. The show would get ratings through the roof if they did that! I wish!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list