List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What's the point of Professor Pete?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's the point of Professor Pete?

Started by rachie at 2007/01/28 05:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 03:13PM, Views: 652, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/29 04:08PM
    Re: What's the point of Professor Pete?
    soapnoitall

Quote Snow White: It seemed as though they were planning to pair him with LuLu then midstream changed their minds. Apparently they don't know what to do with him. With his back story of being against commited relationships and not believing in love, the obvious thing would be to have him fall head-over-heels for someone, then have her treat him the way he has treated women for years. He has his heart broken but grows up a little.

Maxie would be perfect for that roll, but I thought he liked Georgie...I dont know but I like your idea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/29 04:10PM
    #12   2007/01/30 06:58AM
    SparkApCider

He's dark enough to play a Cassidine...

But I wonder if GH is really committed to that 'complex' family any more.

They seem to like mob wars...Geez!

If P.C. was on a map, I think I would rather fly over it, take my chances at New York's LaGuardia...

Please, don't leave me alone in P.C...

#13   2007/01/31 07:45AM
    kbmc74

He reminds me of, in the cartoons, where someone was trying to make a decision and a devil would pop up on one shoulder and an angel on the other... He's Patrick's shoulder devil!

It almost seems like they brought him on for one purpose (maybe the storyline w/ Lulu?!?) and then the storyline didn't work out and now they don't know what to do with him and they have him hanging around Patrick until they can get rid of him, or figure out where he belongs. (JMO!)

#14   2007/01/31 03:13PM
    ILoveJason

I wanna know the point of professor Pete already it said hehad a deep secret and will be revealed soon.He makes me sick,I liked him in the beginning but now he is creepy.Not someone i would want my boyfriend/husband hanging with

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list