List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What's the point of Professor Pete?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's the point of Professor Pete?

Started by rachie at 2007/01/28 05:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 03:13PM, Views: 612, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/28 05:24PM
    What's the point of Professor Pete?
    rachie

When Professor Pete first came to town I really liked the idea of him & Lulu. Since that didn't pan out, what exactly is his purpose? I think the writers had something else planned for him, but whatever it was didn't work so they linked him to Patrick. He drives me crazy. Everytime he's on screen he gets on my nerves.

Does anyone else feel the same?

#2   2007/01/28 05:26PM
    Re: What's the point of Professor Pete?
    happi

Quote rachie: When Professor Pete first came to town I really liked the idea of him & Lulu. Since that didn't pan out, what exactly is his purpose? I think the writers had something else planned for him, but whatever it was didn't work so they linked him to Patrick. He drives me crazy. Everytime he's on screen he gets on my nerves.

Does anyone else feel the same?

i'm right their with you, he's annoying! maybe theirs a purpose for him, what who knows!!

#3   2007/01/28 06:03PM
    toorobbin

I read a spoiler, that he's supposed to kill some one.

#4   2007/01/28 06:05PM
    happi

i wonder if he has anything to do with mr.graig ??

#5   2007/01/28 06:09PM
    toorobbin

No, that much I know. but, I don't want to spoil it.

#6   2007/01/28 11:34PM
    lighthouse112

I was so suprised when the Proffessor showed up at the hospital and met with Patrick. They just don't seem like the two of them could be friend!!.....TOTALLY Differnt Personalitites

He needs to stop coming between Robin and Patrick!! He needs to go find another friend to torment!! AND SOON!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/28 11:37PM
    #7   2007/01/29 10:58AM
    SparkApCider

I like the actor...but I think his talent is being wasted. GH is working way too hard to make him the dark dimly lit character he was on P.C...

There are characters of his age group sitting on sweet potatoes...he could do much more if they wouldn't play him slimy.

Something tells me he won't be around long. GH blew it again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/29 02:58PM
    #8   2007/01/29 01:55PM
    Snow White

It seemed as though they were planning to pair him with LuLu then midstream changed their minds. Apparently they don't know what to do with him. With his back story of being against commited relationships and not believing in love, the obvious thing would be to have him fall head-over-heels for someone, then have her treat him the way he has treated women for years. He has his heart broken but grows up a little.

#9   2007/01/29 03:56PM
    KBOQ

[quote]Quote toorobbin: I read a spoiler, that he's supposed to kill some one.

I read that too somewhere and I really hope they do another storyline because I don't want that certain someone to be killed off but, maybe leave it open for them to return! OHHH. the suspense!

#10   2007/01/29 04:03PM
    toorobbin

[quote]Quote KBOQ: [quote]Quote toorobbin: I read a spoiler, that he's supposed to kill some one.

I read that too somewhere and I really hope they do another storyline because I don't want that certain someone to be killed off but, maybe leave it open for them to return! OHHH. the suspense![/quote]

I agree with you, I don't like sweeps at all.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list