List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxi----

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxi----

Started by KAKMOM at 2007/01/28 03:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/29 05:42PM, Views: 308, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/28 03:35AM
    Maxi----
    KAKMOM

How in the world do the GH writers think that we do not wonder why that(1) Maxi was never arrested for stealing a controlled substance(from a hospital) and (2) that she still come and goes as she pleases at that hospital

#2   2007/01/28 07:55AM
    Re: Maxi----
    happi

it looks like she got away with it( the stealing)
    hey, it happens in real life doesn't it.. ppl kill and steal and get away with it,so maybe that's what happen to her, either that they are saving it for another time s/l wise..

#3   2007/01/28 08:55AM
    soapnoitall

I have thought about too. Maybe because Mac is the D.A. I think Alexis should use it against Mac to get Ric fired. hahaha...Not sure if that could happen, just wishful thinking...

#4   2007/01/29 03:01PM
    SparkApCider

Likely, for the same reason Liz hasn't been brought to justice for destroying the criminal file of public enemy #1...

It's GH...justice comes as a plot point.

Maxie is too darn interesting as of late...they need her. She makes it interesting!

#5   2007/01/29 03:14PM
    Snow White

I don't like Maxie right now, but every show needs it's villains to balance things out. It is strange that she is still allowed to volunteer at the hospital since it's widely known she stole drugs for Lucky. Why hasn't Epiphany given her the boot! lol

#6   2007/01/29 05:42PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I'm not sure that they've ever proven that Maxi stole the missing pills. I know they know that she 'bought' some.
    But I guess if they bust Maxi for stealing and tampering with charts, etc. They would have to bust Liz and Eppy too for breaking hopital policy, not to mention violating a patient's privacy by looking in her file and threating to use the finds against her.
    Well, I guess that was more Liz then Eppy though it was Eppy's suggestion.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list