List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jagger

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jagger

Started by ghlover2009 at 2009/03/22 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2009/03/22 07:31PM, Views: 215, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2009/03/22 10:39AM
    Jagger
    ghlover2009

who would like him to come back?
    i sure would he was and is still hot and was a great character. i mean there is so much he can do and i swear he was suppose come back after night shift ended. i want him to come back and date liz. maybe he can work in sams pi bussiness. any ideas?

#2   2009/03/22 10:59AM
    Re: Jagger
    alissain

3) Jagger is awesome. Besides the fabulous way he looks, though,the writers are leaving us hanging with his storyline, about his son? Custody? It would be a pleasant change to see him get together with Elizabeth and her boys. I also like your idea about being a part of the P.I. business.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/22 11:00AM
    #3   2009/03/22 11:03AM
    ghlover2009

Quote alissain: Jagger is awesome. Besides the fabulous way he looks, though,the writers are leaving us hanging with his storyline, about his son? Custody? It would be a pleasant change to see him get together with Elizabeth and her boys. I also like your idea about being a part of the P.I. business.

oh yeah who is the mother of his son by the way?

i know i think him and liz would be hott together and liz really deserves a good man and a s/l and some screentime!

#4   2009/03/22 11:07AM
    alissain

It was never said who the mom is. Just a "relationship" is what I recall Jagger saying,nobody on the show. (I didn't know Karen was supposed to be dead) I was disappointed she wasn't the mother but who am I? I only wish I could be on the writing team!

#5   2009/03/22 11:11AM
    ghlover2009

Quote alissain: It was never said who the mom is. Just a "relationship" is what I recall Jagger saying,nobody on the show. (I didn't know Karen was supposed to be dead) I was disappointed she wasn't the mother but who am I? I only wish I could be on the writing team!

i wasn't sure it was said either i thought maybe it was brenda

#6   2009/03/22 03:44PM
    alissain

No, him and Brenda ended and he was with Karen. They moved to California together eventually. Brenda and Sonny became an item for years so we would have known if she had been pregnant. Don't you remember the Brenda and Sonny years? THose were some of the best. I really wish that Sonny and Claudia would end and he would end up with Brenda - and this time make it to the church!

#7   2009/03/22 07:31PM
    ghlover2009

Quote alissain: No, him and Brenda ended and he was with Karen. They moved to California together eventually. Brenda and Sonny became an item for years so we would have known if she had been pregnant. Don't you remember the Brenda and Sonny years? THose were some of the best. I really wish that Sonny and Claudia would end and he would end up with Brenda - and this time make it to the church!

yeah i remeber all that i was just asking!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list