List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What's wrong with Lucky??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's wrong with Lucky??

Started by Liasonforever at 2007/01/19 07:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/20 10:02AM, Views: 334, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/19 07:36PM
    What's wrong with Lucky??
    Liasonforever

I don't even blame Liz for not trusting in him and wanting to get back together with him. She is afraid of him going back on pills and he will be battling that the rest of his life and she doesn't want that kind of life for her and her children. Which they are already proving her point when Lucky and Det. Cruz were on that Drug bust and he "took care of the evidence" but MADE SURE AND TOOK A BOTTLE FOR HIMSELF, HAVING IT IN HIS COAT POCKET AND WAS ABOUT TO TAKE A PILL TODAY IN THE POLICE STATION, NO LESS. I can't even believe him, and he wonders why Liz is scared to get back together with him. He is not helping his chances. She doesn't deserve him, she deserves Jason. Jason is better for her and she is better for him.

#2   2007/01/19 07:38PM
    Re: What's wrong with Lucky??
    jasamalways

Quote Liasonforever: I don't even blame Liz for not trusting in him and wanting to get back together with him. She is afraid of him going back on pills and he will be battling that the rest of his life and she doesn't want that kind of life for her and her children. Which they are already proving her point when Lucky and Det. Cruz were on that Drug bust and he "took care of the evidence" but MADE SURE AND TOOK A BOTTLE FOR HIMSELF, HAVING IT IN HIS COAT POCKET AND WAS ABOUT TO TAKE A PILL TODAY IN THE POLICE STATION, NO LESS. I can't even believe him, and he wonders why Liz is scared to get back together with him. He is not helping his chances. She doesn't deserve him, she deserves Jason. Jason is better for her and she is better for him.

but yet flying bulets crazy ppl kidnappers snipers mob is good for liz and her children

#3   2007/01/19 07:44PM
    Liasonforever

Don't get so offended, I'm just stating my opinion.

#4   2007/01/20 01:09AM
    SparkApCider

why is it that when Liz does something erratic it's the writers...don't blame Becky...blah blah blah...soundbites!

but when Lucky slips...he isn't the victim of bad writing.

the cult speaks...I guess!

#5   2007/01/20 06:13AM
    toorobbin

Because Liz is a user and a liar herself.

She uses Jason, one day the baby is Jason's one day, the baby is Lucky.

Liz makes every one cover up her actions, and she's never wrong.

Liz talks down to every one as if she put herself on a pedestal.

Banging Jason for a ons, doesn't make her a saint and a goddess.

Liz never let's Lucky forget, and she still uses the same line all time.

And now she has a new reason to stalk Jason, at Sonny's coffee shop.

Please, she never gave a damn about Audrey before. And now, all of a sudden, she's actually buying Audrey coffee.

One of these days, some one will come along, and wipe that stupid smirk off her face. And I can't wait to see it.

#6   2007/01/20 10:02AM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin: Because Liz is a user and a liar herself.

She uses Jason, one day the baby is Jason's one day, the baby is Lucky.

Liz makes every one cover up her actions, and she's never wrong.

Liz talks down to every one as if she put herself on a pedestal.

Banging Jason for a ons, doesn't make her a saint and a goddess.

Liz never let's Lucky forget, and she still uses the same line all time.

And now she has a new reason to stalk Jason, at Sonny's coffee shop.

Please, she never gave a damn about Audrey before. And now, all of a sudden, she's actually buying Audrey coffee.

One of these days, some one will come along, and wipe that stupid smirk off her face. And I can't wait to see it.

You said it!!!! Mabey they'll smack her upside the head and give her a new hairdo!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list