List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What happened to Skye ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Skye ?

Started by miss opinionated at 2007/01/19 01:16PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 07:00PM, Views: 333, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/01/19 01:16PM
    What happened to Skye ?
    miss opinion...

There was time when I held Skye up as the prototype for positive change on Gh . My opinion has changed ... as has Skye , and not for the better . I can understand her wanting to make things work with Alcazar , seeing how they have a child together , but that doesn't mean flushing your morals down the toilet , and buying into someone else's way of life wholesale . She has completly deluded herself about who Lorenzo is , and the nature of what he does . It was bad enough , that she so blindly overlooked what Alczar freely admitted doing to LU-LU , but I almost fell out of my chair when after he told her that he went to Sonny's office with the intentions of killing him , she informed Alcazar that Sonny planned to plea self defense , she said it with this Snarky tone in her voice , as if she had an attitude about it . IT WAS SELF DEFENSE !!! IS SHE CRAZY ??? Let's not forget that Diego , Lorenzo's first child , was killed do in part to Lorenzo's way of life , she should think about that , when she is giving her "I am doing this for Lila - Rae" speech . Also I can't stand the way she has seemingly turned her back on the Quartermaines . She is a grown woman , and can be with whomever she chooses , but she could try to make them understand that instead of just cutting out of their lives . and should try to understand their posistion . Let's face it Sonny , Jason , and Alczazar are criminals who lead very dangerous and violent lives , anyone would be dismayed to know someone they loved was involved with any of them . Skye should remember that last year Emily did the same thing with Sonny , and when their relationship ended , where is the first place she ran ? .... back to the Quartermaines .

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/31 05:04PM
    #2   2007/01/19 06:56PM
    Re: What happened to Skye ?
    soapnoitall

Quote miss opinionated: There was time when I held Skye up as the prototype for positive change on Gh . My opinion has changed ... as has Skye , and not for the better . I can understand her wanting to make things work with Alcazar , seeing how they have a child together , but that doesn't mean flushing your morals down the toilet , and buying into someone else's way of life wholesale . She has completly deluded herself about who Lorenzo is , and the nature of what he does . It was bad enough , that she so blindly overlooked what Alczar freely admitted doing to LU-LU , but I almost fell out of my chair when after he told her that he went to Sonny's office with the intentions of killing him , she informed Alcazar that Sonny planned to plea self defense , she said it with this Snarky tone in her voice , as if she had an attitude about it . IT WAS SELF DEFENSE !!! IS SHE CRAZY ??? Let's not forget that Diego , Lorenzo's first child , was killed do in part to Lorenzo's way of life , she should think about that , when she is giving her "I am dong this for Lila - Rae" speech . Also I can't stand the way she has seemingly turned her back on the Quartermaines . She is a grown woman , and can be with whomever she chooses , but she could try to make them understand that instead of just cutting out of their lives . and should try to understand their posistion . Let's face it Sonny , Jason , and Alczazar are criminals who lead very dangerous and violent lives , anyone would be dismayed to know someone they loved was involved with any of them . Skye should remember that last year Emily did the same thing with Sonny , and when their relationship ended , where is the first place she ran ? .... back to the Quartermaines .

yep your right and I lik(ed) Skye too but she was wrong to name the baby girl after Lila. Shes not a real quartermain. It would have been more heartwarming for Elizabeth to have had a real baby girl quartermain and named her after Lila. that would have made more since to me.Even LULU could have had her baby and if was a girl could have named her Lila. Emily was adopted so she is real family but not truly not a quartermain. Just my opinion...

#3   2007/01/19 07:00PM
    Re: What happened to Skye ?
    old timer

does she even mention the man who raised her Adam Chandler blood relative or not he raised her I think he adopted her

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list