List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I don't think Monica kiled Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't think Monica kiled Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/01/19 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 11:45AM, Views: 292, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/19 06:36AM
    I don't think Monica kiled Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

Just by what Monica said to Lulu and Dillon yesterday, I think she may have not killed Rick Webber but she knows who did. What she was saying was cryptic!

#2   2007/01/19 07:11AM
    Re: I don't think Monica kiled Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JASAM FAN

i don't think monica killed ric either, but she is protecting who did; maybe alan! i'm getting sick of lulu. i understand she wants to find out who really killed rick webber and help her mom, but she's so ungrateful to monica. the way she was being to monica yesterday was so awful. dillon is acting like she isn't even his aunt!

#3   2007/01/19 07:15AM
    KBOQ

Yes, Lulu and Dillon are a little disrespectful to Monica but she also isn't very nice to Lulu--not too many people are in the Q house either. Lulu is being like her dad: not scared of anything and very mouthy! I love her!

#4   2007/01/19 07:33AM
    ReignOfTerror

If you read spoilers, they have already mentioned who Ricks killer is.

#5   2007/01/19 09:36AM
    mommymccormick

Quote ReignOfTerror: If you read spoilers, they have already mentioned who Ricks killer is.

Do u think it will be Scotty? If it is it will really make sense. I think that he still loved Laura after all those years, and was trying to protect her. But it backfired when she lost her mind.

#6   2007/01/19 10:04AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: If you read spoilers, they have already mentioned who Ricks killer is.

Do u think it will be Scotty? If it is it will really make sense. I think that he still loved Laura after all those years, and was trying to protect her. But it backfired when she lost her mind.

The spoilers actually NAME who the killer is, so I know who it is or isn't.
    I don't have the link to that spoiler, I read it on another board but it came from a link to a reliable source. The only thing I can tell you is, who the killer is. Or I should say, who they say the killer is. Spoilers can change all the time.

#7   2007/01/19 11:45AM
    Darkfairiesi...

from Lulu perspective Monica either kill Rick or is protecting who has and that is what Lulu understand. Because if Alan which I think it is him who kill Rick hasn't then Lulu will have her mother around just like Dillon has his. And there is no way that Luke would had marry Tracy if that happens. Her attitude toward Monica isn't about being grateful it is about how Monica is so suspicious of Lulu finding out the killer which could only mean one thing in Lulu mind that Monica is guilty of something. And Monica doesn't feel guilty of protecting a killer that makes Lulu lost her mother.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list