List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Luke or Scottie - Who will be the first to arrive in Port Charles next week.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luke or Scottie - Who will be the first to arrive in Port Charles next week.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/18 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 10:14AM, Views: 308, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/18 06:26PM
    Luke or Scottie - Who will be the first to arrive in Port Charles next week.
    toorobbin

All new topics to post about.

What will Luke do first.

What will Scottie do first.

We're going to have so much fun.

#2   2007/01/18 06:37PM
    Re: Luke or Scottie - Who will be the first to arrive in Port Charles next week.
    KBOQ

Spoiler--don't read after this point if you don't want to know...
    I read somewhere that Scotty will be gambling at The Haunted Star when Luke finds him or something like that. also, that he might get arrested. But, for what? You know how rumors are!
    I can't wait to hear what these two are going to unravel about Rick Webber's murder. Ugh. I wish they brought back Genie and Kin at the same time. Then we all would have more memories of Kin, Tony and Genie! Too bad though. I guess we can't have it all!

#3   2007/01/18 10:19PM
    Re: Luke or Scottie - Who will be the first to arrive in Port Charles next week.
    lighthouse112

Quote KBOQ: Spoiler--don't read after this point if you don't want to know...
    I read somewhere that Scotty will be gambling at The Haunted Star when Luke finds him or something like that. also, that he might get arrested. But, for what? You know how rumors are!
    I can't wait to hear what these two are going to unravel about Rick Webber's murder. Ugh. I wish they brought back Genie and Kin at the same time. Then we all would have more memories of Kin, Tony and Genie! Too bad though. I guess we can't have it all!

That would be great for all of them to be on screen at the same time!! I just can't wait for Luke to come back!! I think it will be great to see Scotty after all these years too!

Wonder if Lee and Gail will make an apperance with Scotty back in town??

#4   2007/01/19 06:25AM
    toorobbin

Spoiler too - I think Genie may actually be coming back for February sweeps.

#5   2007/01/19 07:20AM
    KBOQ

Quote toorobbin: Spoiler too - I think Genie may actually be coming back for February sweeps.

I kind of think that too the way everybody mentions her name, and even the way this website has something about "how we dare dream for Laura to come back." Oh please, let it be so! I check out her website often but they haven't updated anything since November. Do you think they are keeping this on the hush so it is a surprise for all of us Laura fans? I just wish they would give her something more permanent! I really miss her!

#6   2007/01/19 10:14AM
    mommymccormick

Quote KBOQ:
    Quote toorobbin: Spoiler too - I think Genie may actually be coming back for February sweeps.

I kind of think that too the way everybody mentions her name, and even the way this website has something about "how we dare dream for Laura to come back." Oh please, let it be so! I check out her website often but they haven't updated anything since November. Do you think they are keeping this on the hush so it is a surprise for all of us Laura fans? I just wish they would give her something more permanent! I really miss her!

That would be soooo wonderfull. I hope they bring her back for a long time not just tease us with a few weeks. And as far as Scotty goes, From what I can remember he was the DA and he did something illeagle so he was on the run and when the port charles hotel caught on fire he ended up escaping with part or all of the cassadine treasure that Sam had found and she and Nic were fighting over. Thats all that I can remember about the last time he was in town.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list