List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?

Started by jasamalways at 2007/01/18 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/20 01:40PM, Views: 997, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/18 06:26PM
    Re: was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?
    nancy0794

liz needs to stop stalking jason, i still don't thi nk it is jason's baby, i think she is so infatuated with the life sam has with jason she will do anything to get it

#12   2007/01/18 06:44PM
    KBOQ

Quote toorobbin: I feel as if Liz is just stalking Jason.

Every time, Jason turns around, there's Liz.

Liz shouldn't even be drinking tea or coffee, when she's pregnant in the first place.

So, she really has no business being there.

I agree with the fact that she does always seem to know where Jason is and is always there to wallow him with her issues. Just tell the truth already! Can Jason get a girl that tells the truth to him? Was Robin the only one?

When I was pregnant, my doctor told me that it was ok to have one cup of caffeine a day, if needed, but no more than that. So, I guess it depends on your doctor's beliefs! I know a lot of women who just refrain from it all together but I definitely got my fix more than once during the nine months! I usually drank iced coffee once in awhile!

#13   2007/01/18 08:58PM
    candy_baby

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote soapnoitall: Boy,Sam sure has no problem lying to Jason to protect herself does she...Being she has been keeping this secret all along her and Jasons entire relationship has been based on lies. Poor Jason he doesnt even really know this girl...Liz needs to tell him the truth about his baby like, yesterday.

When yesterday did dhe tell himm the truth?
    Sam is keeping quiet about something that happened BEFORE she was with Jason
    Liz IS LYING to Jason about his baby!
    There is a HUGE difference!!!!

Exactly! There is a big difference no one needs to know Sam's past.$hit i am married my husband does not need to know my past what i did and who i did! A men

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 09:02PM
    #14   2007/01/19 07:25AM
    Sooner_Footb...

Quote soapnoitall: Boy,Sam sure has no problem lying to Jason to protect herself does she...Being she has been keeping this secret all along her and Jasons entire relationship has been based on lies. Poor Jason he doesnt even really know this girl...Liz needs to tell him the truth about his baby like, yesterday.

I dont see how the relationship is based on lies. He said he didnt care about her past. I think she is hiding it so she dont look bad in his eyes not because she did a horrible thing. I agree a lie is a lie. Does anyone tell thier significant other every thing they have done in the past that they regret. I dont tell them thingss that they dont need to know. If they like the person who i am now is all that matters. In in their case thats all that matters the past is the past.Let it be.

#15   2007/01/19 10:00AM
    mommymccormick

Quote candy_baby:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

Exactly! There is a big difference no one needs to know Sam's past.$hit i am married my husband does not need to know my past what i did and who i did! A men

I totally agree. I'm married and I wouldn't want my husband to know every single detail of my life prior to our relationship. What is in the past is in the past. And Jason already knows that Sam had somewhat of a sketchy past and he doesn't care. But if Sam thinks its going to come out anyway she should just tell him the truth first so that he will hear it from her. Same w/Liz tell the truth!!!

#16   2007/01/19 11:03AM
    miss opinion...

I'm not defending Liz' actions , I think it is PAST TIME SHE COMES CLEAN !!! but I think it is unfair to make it seem like she is stalking Jason . everyone seems to hate her for the night she spent with Jason , but it isn't as if she set out to seduce him . I don't think she went to him expecting to have sex ,anymore than if she would had went to Nikolas or Patrick . Jason and Liz have had a friendship that has spanned for years . No they may not be everyday "let's meet at Kelly's for lunch" type of friends , but they are friends . I'm not sure rather or not Jason could or would return Liz' feelings for him , but whatever the case He Does have a geniune affection , and concern for her that has always been there . Yes Liz seems to bump into Jason a lot , but I do remember him telling her that if she needed anything that he would be there , rather he was the father of her baby or not .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/19 11:05AM
    #17   2007/01/19 11:40AM
    cherturn

I think whatever it is Sam is hiding, might be more than a lie about herself. She is hiding something very big that may harm a lot of people. Like Sonny, Alexis & Jason ect. Something Jason will not be able to forgive her for otherwise she would just tell him. She tells on herself all the time to Jason. She owns up to screwing up all the time. But all of a sudden she is telling little white lies to cover up something very big i am betting on that. JMO
    As far as Liz going to the coffee shop she went there to have tea without having to look at Maxie's face and yes maybe get lucky (no pun intended) and see Jason there.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/19 11:44AM
    #18   2007/01/19 06:07PM
    soapnoitall

Quote toorobbin: I feel as if Liz is just stalking Jason.

Every time, Jason turns around, there's Liz.

Liz shouldn't even be drinking tea or coffee, when she's pregnant in the first place.

So, she really has no business being there.

If you were paying attention, You would have heard her tell Jason (because he approached her and asked) that the Coffee was a treat for her grandmother because she appreciates all she does for her and Cameron. ALSO The coffee shop is just that, a coffee shop and its a public place. lol

#19   2007/01/19 06:10PM
    soapnoitall

Quote geee:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

A lie is a lie no matter which way you twist it.

Right On geee!

#20   2007/01/19 06:25PM
    soapnoitall

[quote]Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: [quote]Quote soapnoitall: Boy,Sam sure has no problem lying to Jason to protect herself does she...Being she has been keeping this secret all along her and Jasons entire relationship has been based on lies. Poor Jason he doesnt even really know this girl...Liz needs to tell him the truth about his baby like, yesterday.[/quote]

I dont see how the relationship is based on lies. He said he didnt care about her past. I think she is hiding it so she dont look bad in his eyes not because she did a horrible thing. I agree a lie is a lie. Does anyone tell thier significant other every thing they have done in the past that they regret. I dont tell them thingss that they dont need to know. If they like the person who i am now is all that matters. In in their case thats all that matters the past is the past.Let it be.[/q

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/19 06:30PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list