List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?

Started by jasamalways at 2007/01/18 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/20 01:40PM, Views: 909, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/18 01:28PM
    was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?
    jasamalways

hey guys
    i was wondering if you guys thought the same thing i was like of course liz is were jason and sonnys buisness is lol i was like oh my gosh why is she always there but i really wish she would tell jason i love liz just not with jaosn with lucky preferebly but liz lately has been acting like shes about to burst into jasons apartment and be like jason i love you be with me ahh it makes me crazy i wish she would tell everyone the truth but not saying liz is the only one lying i wish samw ould tell jason whatver shes hiding also but anyway anyone feel the same way i did today
    kayla

#2   2007/01/18 01:37PM
    Re: was it just me or did you go of course when liz was at the coffee shop?
    1love

Liz is sorta pathetic 2 me about Jason. If she wants him just tell him - stop being some mopey 'poor me' b****. i am not liz bashing i FF thru half of the Sam scenes for 3+ mos. but i HATE that this is happening with LL2.

HONESTLY DOES ANYONE THINK LUCKY'LL GO BACK TO PILLS?
    i mean unless liz goes: oh neither maxie or i ever got knocked up by you. maxie was faking and i was lying also - about you being this bab'y daddy.

#3   2007/01/18 01:40PM
    jasamalways

Quote 1love: Liz is sorta pathetic 2 me about Jason. If she wants him just tell him - stop being some mopey 'poor me' b****. i am not liz bashing i FF thru half of the Sam scenes for 3+ mos. but i HATE that this is happening with LL2.

HONESTLY DOES ANYONE THINK LUCKY'LL GO BACK TO PILLS?
    i mean unless liz goes: oh neither maxie or i ever got knocked up by you. maxie was faking and i was lying also - about you being this bab'y daddy.

i also love liz and lucky very much i miss them very much but i dont think lucky will go on pills it will seem that way but he loves liz and his maybe baby to much to risk hurting liz and cameron and her new baby i love jasam and sam so i dont fats forward but i agree with you on liz not telling jason she loves him get it over with and move on
    kayla

#4   2007/01/18 02:28PM
    soapnoitall

Boy,Sam sure has no problem lying to Jason to protect herself does she...Being she has been keeping this secret all along her and Jasons entire relationship has been based on lies. Poor Jason he doesnt even really know this girl...Liz needs to tell him the truth about his baby like, yesterday.

#5   2007/01/18 02:37PM
    jasamalways

Quote soapnoitall: Boy,Sam sure has no problem lying to Jason to protect herself does she...Being she has been keeping this secret all along her and Jasons entire relationship has been based on lies. Poor Jason he doesnt even really know this girl...Liz needs to tell him the truth about his baby like, yesterday.

jason told sam he didnt care about her past so she wouldnt tell him i want sam to tell him the truth same with liz

#6   2007/01/18 03:08PM
    toorobbin

I feel as if Liz is just stalking Jason.

Every time, Jason turns around, there's Liz.

Liz shouldn't even be drinking tea or coffee, when she's pregnant in the first place.

So, she really has no business being there.

#7   2007/01/18 04:10PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote soapnoitall: Boy,Sam sure has no problem lying to Jason to protect herself does she...Being she has been keeping this secret all along her and Jasons entire relationship has been based on lies. Poor Jason he doesnt even really know this girl...Liz needs to tell him the truth about his baby like, yesterday.

When yesterday did dhe tell himm the truth?
    Sam is keeping quiet about something that happened BEFORE she was with Jason
    Liz IS LYING to Jason about his baby!
    There is a HUGE difference!!!!

#8   2007/01/18 04:44PM
    jasamalways

Quote Devil-or-Angel:

i agree jason told sma he didnt care about her past as long as it doesnt turn out to be something that could kill jason or someone he loves including sam they will be ok jason doesnt ahve to knwo about what happened in her past

#9   2007/01/18 04:58PM
    geee

Quote Devil-or-Angel:

A lie is a lie no matter which way you twist it.

#10   2007/01/18 05:08PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote geee:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

A lie is a lie no matter which way you twist it.

Either way Liz is lying!!!!! Has been for months about something she knows Jason would want to know and won't easily forgive her for!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list