List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Beginning of the End, FOR JASAM?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Beginning of the End, FOR JASAM?

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/01/18 06:39AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 03:41PM, Views: 399, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/18 06:39AM
    The Beginning of the End, FOR JASAM?
    ReignOfTerror

In my opinion, Sams dirty little secret (I think her prostitution days are coming back to haunt her)is the beginning of the end for her and Jason. Jason hates deceit like that, and Sam, if she had ANY MORALS WHATSOEVER, wouldn't have gone to Spinelli for help(or been a prostitute to begin with), but would have ran to Jason to tell him what was going on.
    This could be just wishful thinking on my part, but I am also hoping he doesn't hook up with Liz. Jason has a double whammy coming.

#2   2007/01/18 07:48AM
    Re: The Beginning of the End, FOR JASAM?
    Sooner_Footb...

Quote ReignOfTerror: In my opinion, Sams dirty little secret (I think her prostitution days are coming back to haunt her)is the beginning of the end for her and Jason. Jason hates deceit like that, and Sam, if she had ANY MORALS WHATSOEVER, wouldn't have gone to Spinelli for help(or been a prostitute to begin with), but would have ran to Jason to tell him what was going on.
    This could be just wishful thinking on my part, but I am also hoping he doesn't hook up with Liz. Jason has a double whammy coming.

I hate to admit cause I love JASAM but now she is the one lying and I agree it could possibbly be, though i hope not. As far as Liz goes, i hoope no matter what happens with jasam i dont want them together

#3   2007/01/18 10:28AM
    GH ADDICT

I feel the need to point out that Sam hasn't actually done anything yet (regarding having Spinelli earse anything) she just asked a question!
    It is still possible that she will confess the truth to Jason and tell him what she learned from Spinelli then they can decide what they should do together.
    However she does need to tell Jason before Tracy double crosses her and uses the info against her! Tracy is such a #itch!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 10:29AM
    #4   2007/01/18 01:37PM
    jasamalways

guys remember what jason said that sams past didnt matter i think sam will try to tell him about it and hopefully it wont breakup jasam and plus if jason can get over liz lying to him about the baby he could get over this unless it has to do with something that could lead to someones death like sonny or carly or himself than i dont knwo it shouldnt be that bad i hope not anyway plus he married courtney and she was a stripper so i ont think its prostituion i was thinking it was a naked pic of sam on a website she wants gone somethign like that but it could be anything go jasam

#5   2007/01/18 03:41PM
    SparkApCider

I hate to say it. But Jasam is much more bonnie/clyde to me, a more exciting pair to watch.

As for Sam being a prostitute, a thief, a pirate, a murderer, or whatever in that list of unabridged professions, non of that will cause Jason to leave here.

Think folks, brush aside your hatred of Sam...she is getting her back story layers, and whatever it is will set her apart from Jason.

She is likely a better person, or she works for the enemy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list