List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Am I the only one who thinks Maxie is a nutcase?!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who thinks Maxie is a nutcase?!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/01/17 06:20AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:15PM, Views: 230, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 06:20AM
    Am I the only one who thinks Maxie is a nutcase?!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

Maxie lied about her pregnancy and then, faked a miscarriage. For women who know what it's like to be pregnant and then to miscarry, this must be beyond twisted! I don't care how she claimed that she did it because loved Lucky! And what bothered me even more is the nonchalant way she told Georgie and Lulu(like she had just gone to get a sandwich). I am glad that I don't know anyone like this! But maybe I'm overreacting! What do you think?

#2   2007/01/17 06:37AM
    Re: Am I the only one who thinks Maxie is a nutcase?!!!!!!!!!
    ReignOfTerror

People do desperate things to get what they want. Not saying it's right, just saying that some people take it over the line sometimes. Maxie is acting "twisted", but she is doing what she feels is necessary for her, I guess. She admitted what she did (UNLIKE LIZ THE LYING CHEAT)and is now dealing with the consequences of her actions. She does come off as "nonchalant" type attitude, but anyone who could perpetrate this kind of act to begin with, wouldn't have much scruples anyway.

#3   2007/01/17 09:37AM
    lennox

I think Liz should tell Jason and Lucky the truth as well but I am only referring to Maxie! The girl needs help!

#4   2007/01/17 11:17AM
    Sooner_Footb...

The girl does have issues wait my bad she has subscriptions, however i might not care what people thought and might be out to seek only my happiness if i almost died, id like to think not but who knows!!

#5   2007/01/17 02:53PM
    soapnoitall

Quote ReignOfTerror: People do desperate things to get what they want. Not saying it's right, just saying that some people take it over the line sometimes. Maxie is acting "twisted", but she is doing what she feels is necessary for her, I guess. She admitted what she did (UNLIKE LIZ THE LYING CHEAT)and is now dealing with the consequences of her actions. She does come off as "nonchalant" type attitude, but anyone who could perpetrate this kind of act to begin with, wouldn't have much scruples anyway.

this was a thread about Maxie right? well she is cruel and heartless and lied for all the wrong reasons. She is selfish and goes after what she wants at all cost. She was a real noodle today the way she fronted poor sweet Georgie in front of the professor. That was not her place by no means and none of her business. she ruined her own personal life now shes going after Georgies. Her own/only sister! shes a wak but I do like watching her the girl is playing her part like a pro, doing a great job acting

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 02:56PM
    #6   2007/01/17 03:52PM
    toorobbin

I love the way Maxie dresses in January in Upstate New York during snow days.

#7   2007/01/17 05:02PM
    lennox

I love Kristen Storms but I dislike Maxie's actions! She must be doing something right if she gets me mad!

#8   2007/01/19 06:15PM
    sheridancrane

yes shes a nut case she lie bout her pregnancy to lucky shes a witch b word

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list