List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??

Started by Sooner_Football_Chic at 2007/01/16 09:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:45PM, Views: 889, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/01/19 03:33PM
    Re: Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??
    geee

Quote miss opinionated:
    Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: didnt she catch Lucky cheating and went and had an affair with Zander . . . Sounds liek her current situation!! I think Liz needs to quit bed hopping and maybe just maybe she wouldnt have the dilemmas that she does. She acts like she is all innocent but this isnt the first time she has turned to another man for comfort. Why cant she just forgive Lucky and move on and not only that but why cant she just tell the truth about the baby. The longer she waits the more people are going to hate her. If someone lied to me for however long she has know about the baby i would be very upset and disown them. not saying i wouldnt care for the child but the person would be on the low end of my obligations.
    She wasn't with Lucky at that time , they had long broken up since she found out Lucky had sex with her sister behind her back , at the time she slept with Zander , she was in the middle of divorcing Ric , after she found Carly chained to a room in their house , and after he tried to kill her . She was silly enough to give to try and give Ric a second chance , but saw that , that leopard wasn't changing his spots . She ran into Zander , who was heartbroken after finding Emily and Nic together . they had dated briefly ,a year before and had confided in eachother , and ended up sleeping together , That is how Cameron was concieved . Also I don't think Liz "bedhops " cosidering that in the 10 years that she has been on the show she has only slept with 4 guys - two of whom she was married to .

you said it

#22   2007/01/19 05:52PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Devil-or-Angel: This is the sequence of events-
    Liz was (barely) dating Jason, they broke up cause Liz couldn't handle his life & unquestioned loyalty to Sonny.
    Jason & Courtney got together.
    Liz threw a jealous fix at Kelly's and accused Courtney of stealing Jason.
    Ric overheard her and planned to meet her to get to Jason. They evenutally fell in love (or at least as in love as Ric can be) and got married.
    Liz got PG, Faith (who wanted Ric) pushed Liz down the stairs outside of Sonny's building which caused Liz to miscarry.
    Ric accused Sonny of being responsible which lead to Ric kidnapping a PG Carly and plotting to steal the baby.
    When Liz found out she left and got a divorce from Ric.
    On Halloween night Zander showed up at Liz's studio (after seeing Emily & Nik together) and they had a ONS.
    After Zander left town, Ric and Liz reconciled. They remarried but Liz did not tell Ric that she was PG with Zander's baby.
    Ric figured it out and forced Liz to fess up.
    Ric forgave Liz, they stayed married were going to raise the baby as their's.
    A few months later Liz overheard Ric boasting (to Sonny) about how was a better man than Sonny because he had forgiven her and was proving it by raising her child as his. Liz was upset and ended the marriage. She left town and did not return until after Cameron was born.
    During her work as a nurse she was thrown back into close contact with first love Lucky, while he was recovering from a GSW (from Helena) and serious after effects.
    They reconnected got married, train wreck on way to honeymoon. Lucky recovered, broke back trying to rescue Liz from Manny. Got addicted to pain pills during recovery, slept with Maxi Jones to score pills.
    Liz found out, and cheated back with Jason.
    Ended up PG from Jason due to faulty condoms made by ELQ.
    Decided to end her marriage to Lucky.
    Is lying to both Lucky and Jason about baby's paternity.
    Here we are!

Very informative. Thank you very much

#23   2007/01/19 05:55PM
    soapnoitall

Quote miss opinionated:
    Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: didnt she catch Lucky cheating and went and had an affair with Zander . . . Sounds liek her current situation!! I think Liz needs to quit bed hopping and maybe just maybe she wouldnt have the dilemmas that she does. She acts like she is all innocent but this isnt the first time she has turned to another man for comfort. Why cant she just forgive Lucky and move on and not only that but why cant she just tell the truth about the baby. The longer she waits the more people are going to hate her. If someone lied to me for however long she has know about the baby i would be very upset and disown them. not saying i wouldnt care for the child but the person would be on the low end of my obligations.
    She wasn't with Lucky at that time , they had long broken up since she found out Lucky had sex with her sister behind her back , at the time she slept with Zander , she was in the middle of divorcing Ric , after she found Carly chained to a room in their house , and after he tried to kill her . She was silly enough to give to try and give Ric a second chance , but saw that , that leopard wasn't changing his spots . She ran into Zander , who was heartbroken after finding Emily and Nic together . they had dated briefly ,a year before and had confided in eachother , and ended up sleeping together , That is how Cameron was concieved . Also I don't think Liz "bedhops " cosidering that in the 10 years that she has been on the show she has only slept with 4 guys - two of whom she was married to .

I like and agree with you opinionated!

#24   2007/01/19 06:45PM
    old timer

Okay but Wasn't Zander married to Emily at the time And Liz and emily are friends you don"t do that to a friend especially if you are as tight as they were suppose to be

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list