List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??

Started by Sooner_Football_Chic at 2007/01/16 09:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:45PM, Views: 1016, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/16 05:14PM
    Re: Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote geee:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: The recap doesn't mention that when Liz and Ric did get back together, Liz knew she was PG with Zander's baby and didn't tell Ric. When she finally did tell Ric she let him think that the baby was his. (Sound familiar??) Liz didn't tell Ric the truth until after they were re-married and Ric basically confronted her with it. Ric "understood" and forgave Liz, but their marriage ended (again) before Cameron was born!

Thats not what happened Liz was with Zander right when she broke up with Jason she met Ric after she slept with Zander
    and became pregnant Ric knew that Zander was the father but wanted to raise the baby anyway the info in that recap is incorrect.

That is the way it happened!
    I remember it very clearly.
    Liz and Ric had broken up and gotten a divorce after Liz learned about Ric holding Carly hostage in the panic room of their house.
    Liz and Zander had the ONE NIGHT STAND the night that Zander saw Emily with Nik. Shortly thereafter Liz and Ric started to connect again. Ric asked Liz to remarry him and she did knowing that she was PG by Zander. Ric figured out she was PG and Liz let him think that the baby was his. It wasn't until Ric slipped a note in Liz coat saying
    "You need to tell your husband that the baby isn't his" that she confessed and Ric admitted that he already knew and it was OK. He wanted to be with her and raise the baby together as theirs. That didn't last though, Liz broke up with him again cause she didn't like something Ric said to Sonny about the baby!

Jason was with Courtney at the time, so he and Liz had not just broken up! Liz got with Ric the first time AFTER she broke it off with Jason-then before Liz could even blink Jason was hooking up with Courtney!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 05:18PM
    #12   2007/01/16 05:16PM
    ILoveJason

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote geee:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: The recap doesn't mention that when Liz and Ric did get back together, Liz knew she was PG with Zander's baby and didn't tell Ric. When she finally did tell Ric she let him think that the baby was his. (Sound familiar??) Liz didn't tell Ric the truth until after they were re-married and Ric basically confronted her with it. Ric "understood" and forgave Liz, but their marriage ended (again) before Cameron was born!

Thats not what happened Liz was with Zander right when she broke up with Jason she met Ric after she slept with Zander
    and became pregnant Ric knew that Zander was the father but wanted to raise the baby anyway the info in that recap is incorrect.

Liz and Ric had broken up and gotten a divorce after Liz learned about Ric holding Carly hostage in the panic room of their house.
    Liz and Zander had the ONE NIGHT STAND the night that Zander saw Emily with Nik. Shortly thereafter Liz and Ric started to connect again. Ric asked Liz to remarry him and she did knowing that she was PG by Zander. Ric figured out she was PG and Liz let him think that the baby was his. It wasn't until Ric slipped a note in Liz coat saying
    "You need to tell your husband that the baby isn't his" that she confessed and Ric admitted that he already knew and it was OK. He wanted to be with her and raise the baby together as theirs. That didn't last though, Liz broke up with him again cause she didn't like something Ric said to Sonny about the baby!

Totally on the money.Devil or angel you should be a moderator!

#13   2007/01/16 06:11PM
    geee

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote geee:

Totally on the money.Devil or angel you should be a moderator!

I hear what your saying but something isnt right unless Liz and Zander slept together more than once.

#14   2007/01/16 07:56PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: I think she was with Lucky, she caught him with her sister and went to Zander for comfort, unless i am remembering wrong. I will see if I can find it, it has been a while but I could of swore thats when she had the affair. But I will check my history. But i do remember her and ric trying to pass it off as his.

check on that, I am pretty sure she was really pregnant with Rics baby. I think she had the 1 night with Zander after she lost her and Rics baby and her and Ric had recently ended their marriage because he kidnapped Carly. I could had missed something...also Liz was pushed down those stairs by Faith and lost the baby. Nobody ever did find out Faith had killed Liz's baby. remember that anyone???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 08:06PM
    #15   2007/01/17 05:39AM
    Sooner_Footb...

Quote soapnoitall:
    Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: I think she was with Lucky, she caught him with her sister and went to Zander for comfort, unless i am remembering wrong. I will see if I can find it, it has been a while but I could of swore thats when she had the affair. But I will check my history. But i do remember her and ric trying to pass it off as his.

check on that, I am pretty sure she was really pregnant with Rics baby. I think she had the 1 night with Zander after she lost her and Rics baby and her and Ric had recently ended their marriage because he kidnapped Carly. I could had missed something...also Liz was pushed down those stairs by Faith and lost the baby. Nobody ever did find out Faith had killed Liz's baby. remember that anyone???

She was Pregnant with Rics baby after Cameron was born, but Faith pushed her down the stairs and she miscarried . That lead to Ric holding Carly hostage and was going to steal her baby.

#16   2007/01/17 04:18PM
    Devil-or-Angel

This is the sequence of events-
    Liz was (barely) dating Jason, they broke up cause Liz couldn't handle his life & unquestioned loyalty to Sonny.
    Jason & Courtney got together.
    Liz threw a jealous fix at Kelly's and accused Courtney of stealing Jason.
    Ric overheard her and planned to meet her to get to Jason. They evenutally fell in love (or at least as in love as Ric can be) and got married.
    Liz got PG, Faith (who wanted Ric) pushed Liz down the stairs outside of Sonny's building which caused Liz to miscarry.
    Ric accused Sonny of being responsible which lead to Ric kidnapping a PG Carly and plotting to steal the baby.
    When Liz found out she left and got a divorce from Ric.
    On Halloween night Zander showed up at Liz's studio (after seeing Emily & Nik together) and they had a ONS.
    After Zander left town, Ric and Liz reconciled. They remarried but Liz did not tell Ric that she was PG with Zander's baby.
    Ric figured it out and forced Liz to fess up.
    Ric forgave Liz, they stayed married were going to raise the baby as their's.
    A few months later Liz overheard Ric boasting (to Sonny) about how was a better man than Sonny because he had forgiven her and was proving it by raising her child as his. Liz was upset and ended the marriage. She left town and did not return until after Cameron was born.
    During her work as a nurse she was thrown back into close contact with first love Lucky, while he was recovering from a GSW (from Helena) and serious after effects.
    They reconnected got married, train wreck on way to honeymoon. Lucky recovered, broke back trying to rescue Liz from Manny. Got addicted to pain pills during recovery, slept with Maxi Jones to score pills.
    Liz found out, and cheated back with Jason.
    Ended up PG from Jason due to faulty condoms made by ELQ.
    Decided to end her marriage to Lucky.
    Is lying to both Lucky and Jason about baby's paternity.
    Here we are!

#17   2007/01/17 04:36PM
    Snow White

Quote Devil-or-Angel: This is the sequence of events-
    Liz was (barely) dating Jason, they broke up cause Liz couldn't handle his life & unquestioned loyalty to Sonny.
    Jason & Courtney got together.
    Liz threw a jealous fix at Kelly's and accused Courtney of stealing Jason.
    Ric overheard her and planned to meet her to get to Jason. They evenutally fell in love (or at least as in love as Ric can be) and got married.
    Liz got PG, Faith (who wanted Ric) pushed Liz down the stairs outside of Sonny's building which caused Liz to miscarry.
    Ric accused Sonny of being responsible which lead to Ric kidnapping a PG Carly and plotting to steal the baby.
    When Liz found out she left and got a divorce from Ric.
    On Halloween night Zander showed up at Liz's studio (after seeing Emily & Nik together) and they had a ONS.
    After Zander left town, Ric and Liz reconciled. They remarried but Liz did not tell Ric that she was PG with Zander's baby.
    Ric figured it out and forced Liz to fess up.
    Ric forgave Liz, they stayed married were going to raise the baby as their's.
    A few months later Liz overheard Ric boasting (to Sonny) about how was a better man than Sonny because he had forgiven her and was proving it by raising her child as his. Liz was upset and ended the marriage. She left town and did not return until after Cameron was born.
    During her work as a nurse she was thrown back into close contact with first love Lucky, while he was recovering from a GSW (from Helena) and serious after effects.
    They reconnected got married, train wreck on way to honeymoon. Lucky recovered, broke back trying to rescue Liz from Manny. Got addicted to pain pills during recovery, slept with Maxi Jones to score pills.
    Liz found out, and cheated back with Jason.
    Ended up PG from Jason due to faulty condoms made by ELQ.
    Decided to end her marriage to Lucky.
    Is lying to both Lucky and Jason about baby's paternity.
    Here we are!

Whew! You have some impressive memory. Thanks for the re-cap. I had forgotten some of the details.

#18   2007/01/17 07:27PM
    claudia411

How else would Liz get pregnant but a ONE NIGHT STAND!

#19   2007/01/18 04:24PM
    Devil-or-Angel

That does seem to be her M.O. doesn't it?

#20   2007/01/19 11:29AM
    miss opinion...

Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: didnt she catch Lucky cheating and went and had an affair with Zander . . . Sounds liek her current situation!! I think Liz needs to quit bed hopping and maybe just maybe she wouldnt have the dilemmas that she does. She acts like she is all innocent but this isnt the first time she has turned to another man for comfort. Why cant she just forgive Lucky and move on and not only that but why cant she just tell the truth about the baby. The longer she waits the more people are going to hate her. If someone lied to me for however long she has know about the baby i would be very upset and disown them. not saying i wouldnt care for the child but the person would be on the low end of my obligations.
    She wasn't with Lucky at that time , they had long broken up since she found out Lucky had sex with her sister behind her back , at the time she slept with Zander , she was in the middle of divorcing Ric , after she found Carly chained to a room in their house , and after he tried to kill her . She was silly enough to give to try and give Ric a second chance , but saw that , that leopard wasn't changing his spots . She ran into Zander , who was heartbroken after finding Emily and Nic together . they had dated briefly ,a year before and had confided in eachother , and ended up sleeping together , That is how Cameron was concieved . Also I don't think Liz "bedhops " cosidering that in the 10 years that she has been on the show she has only slept with 4 guys - two of whom she was married to .

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list