List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??

Started by Sooner_Football_Chic at 2007/01/16 09:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:45PM, Views: 788, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/16 09:36AM
    Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??
    Sooner_Footb...

didnt she catch Lucky cheating and went and had an affair with Zander . . . Sounds liek her current situation!! I think Liz needs to quit bed hopping and maybe just maybe she wouldnt have the dilemmas that she does. She acts like she is all innocent but this isnt the first time she has turned to another man for comfort. Why cant she just forgive Lucky and move on and not only that but why cant she just tell the truth about the baby. The longer she waits the more people are going to hate her. If someone lied to me for however long she has know about the baby i would be very upset and disown them. not saying i wouldnt care for the child but the person would be on the low end of my obligations.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 01:17PM
    #2   2007/01/16 12:42PM
    Re: Does any recall how Liz became Pregs with Cameron??
    Sooner_Footb...

I think she was with Lucky, she caught him with her sister and went to Zander for comfort, unless i am remembering wrong. I will see if I can find it, it has been a while but I could of swore thats when she had the affair. But I will check my history. But i do remember her and ric trying to pass it off as his.

#3   2007/01/16 01:12PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: I think she was with Lucky, she caught him with her sister and went to Zander for comfort, unless i am remembering wrong. I will see if I can find it, it has been a while but I could of swore thats when she had the affair. But I will check my history. But i do remember her and ric trying to pass it off as his.

From soapcentral.com

Zander decided to try to fight for Emily. On Halloween night, Zander found Emily in the arms of Nikolas, making love at the cottage. Devastated, Zander met up with Elizabeth, who had had a fight with her estranged husband Ric. They fell into bed together for one night of passion. Zander didn't have any regrets the next morning, but Elizabeth did. After getting drunk and stumbling across Faith doing business on the docks, Zander began working for Faith in mob-related dealings. Faith had made an enemy out of Nikolas and had Zander put a bomb on Nikolas' new freighter. But when Zander found out that Emily was on board, he ran to rescue her. The bomb blew up and Zander was hospitalized. But his injuries didn't prevent him from threatening to kill Jason. Elizabeth tried to convince Zander to give up his career as a criminal, but Zander refused. Zander finalized his divorce to Emily with few words but later shed tears over the loss of Emily. Elizabeth repeatedly tried to tell Zander about their baby, but each time Zander cut her off before she could get the words out. Seeing Zander's attitude, Elizabeth was reluctant to tell Zander that he was going to be a father.

#4   2007/01/16 01:15PM
    Sooner_Footb...

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: I think she was with Lucky, she caught him with her sister and went to Zander for comfort, unless i am remembering wrong. I will see if I can find it, it has been a while but I could of swore thats when she had the affair. But I will check my history. But i do remember her and ric trying to pass it off as his.

From soapcentral.com

Zander decided to try to fight for Emily. On Halloween night, Zander found Emily in the arms of Nikolas, making love at the cottage. Devastated, Zander met up with Elizabeth, who had had a fight with her estranged husband Ric. They fell into bed together for one night of passion. Zander didn't have any regrets the next morning, but Elizabeth did. After getting drunk and stumbling across Faith doing business on the docks, Zander began working for Faith in mob-related dealings. Faith had made an enemy out of Nikolas and had Zander put a bomb on Nikolas' new freighter. But when Zander found out that Emily was on board, he ran to rescue her. The bomb blew up and Zander was hospitalized. But his injuries didn't prevent him from threatening to kill Jason. Elizabeth tried to convince Zander to give up his career as a criminal, but Zander refused. Zander finalized his divorce to Emily with few words but later shed tears over the loss of Emily. Elizabeth repeatedly tried to tell Zander about their baby, but each time Zander cut her off before she could get the words out. Seeing Zander's attitude, Elizabeth was reluctant to tell Zander that he was going to be a father.

Hey Thanks!! My bad so it wasnt Lucky she was with. Thanks for the correction.

#5   2007/01/16 01:19PM
    ReignOfTerror

Seeing Zander's attitude, Elizabeth was reluctant to tell Zander that he was going to be a father.

Yes, it looks like Liz has a very bad habit going, regardless of whether it was ric or lucky.

Oh, and you're very welcome!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 01:19PM
    #6   2007/01/16 01:26PM
    Sooner_Footb...

I am kinda remembering it now, after reading yours i can picture it as if it were on not too long ago. I just thought it was when Lucky slept with Sarah but now I remember that she turned to Jason for comfort then too!! hmmmm a stranger pattern I see, i think thats what happened anyways, and i think she was in some osrt of explosion and he decied being freinds with her was dangerous and left PC!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 01:28PM
    #7   2007/01/16 04:47PM
    geee

Quote ReignOfTerror:

From soapcentral.com

I know that all this did happen but I believe that its a little mixed up Liz slept with Zander when she was still kinda with Jason they were in the process of breaking up she had just moved out of Jasons when her and Zander got together because Jason went to the studio and caught them
    she met Ric soon after then found out she was pregnant Ric knew it was Zanders all along but wanted to raise the baby as his anyway.

#8   2007/01/16 04:52PM
    Devil-or-Angel

The recap doesn't mention that when Liz and Ric did get back together, Liz knew she was PG with Zander's baby and didn't tell Ric. When she finally did tell Ric she let him think that the baby was his. (Sound familiar??) Liz didn't tell Ric the truth until after they were re-married and Ric basically confronted her with it. Ric "understood" and forgave Liz, but their marriage ended (again) before Cameron was born!

#9   2007/01/16 04:58PM
    geee

Quote Devil-or-Angel: The recap doesn't mention that when Liz and Ric did get back together, Liz knew she was PG with Zander's baby and didn't tell Ric. When she finally did tell Ric she let him think that the baby was his. (Sound familiar??) Liz didn't tell Ric the truth until after they were re-married and Ric basically confronted her with it. Ric "understood" and forgave Liz, but their marriage ended (again) before Cameron was born!

Thats not what happened Liz was with Zander right when she broke up with Jason she met Ric after she slept with Zander
    and became pregnant Ric knew that Zander was the father but wanted to raise the baby anyway the info in that recap is incorrect.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list