List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/11 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:47PM, Views: 1903, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2007/01/16 12:21PM
    Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote munchkinbreathe: you have got to be kidding liz is always looking for jason to pick up after her. Anything she need emotionall and financially she runs for his help. Her rent gets paid, her toys for her kids get bought. Poor elizabeth she is such a hard working nurse. Thants why she leaves the hospital every chance she gets (boy i wish i had a job like that) And snooping in everyones business I guess thats part of the hardworking person she is. And lets not forget she is such a great mom. (if she spent half the time with her son as she does running to jason apt sh would be an amazing mom

you know what I agree with you. I really can't disagree because you nailed Liz. I mean it seems to me that a hard working nurse should spend less time worry about other people and more time concentrate on being a nurse and being a mother. And I had to say this for what about patient/doctor confidentially. Now I know she is not a doctor and is not her doctor but still she read Maxie medical files and are we supposed to believe that she won't tell Lucky. For I know that Lucky is her husband but if she doesn't want to be with him and wants a divorce then why does she wants to bust Maxie. Why she even care? And she won't like it if you know Maxie was Liz and has read the DNA test that said Jason is the father. And Sooner Football Chic great point. It is always wrong to lie and if she cares about Lucky so much then apparently she is a walking conversial. Because caring about someone is forgiving them. Love is patience. Love is kind. And love is also forgiveness. And love is forsakening all others. Which I admit Lucky and Liz are both wrong.

#52   2007/01/16 12:26PM
    Sooner_Footb...

Why is that people think that Liz will tell Jason the truth and he will up and leave sam when she told him that Lucky was the father in the first place. She blatently lied to his face. And contiued on this Lie. Why do people think that he will drop everything for her and the baby?? I agree that he will drop everything for the baby but as for her there is going to be a long road of trust building and to regain a FRIENDSHIP!!

#53   2007/01/16 12:29PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: Why is that people think that Liz will tell Jason the truth and he will up and leave sam when she told him that Lucky was the father in the first place. She blatently lied to his face. And contiued on this Lie. Why do people think that he will drop everything for her and the baby?? I agree that he will drop everything for the baby but as for her there is going to be a long road of trust building and to regain a FRIENDSHIP!!

You said it.

#54   2007/01/16 01:31PM
    toorobbin

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote Sooner_Football_Chic: Why is that people think that Liz will tell Jason the truth and he will up and leave sam when she told him that Lucky was the father in the first place. She blatently lied to his face. And contiued on this Lie. Why do people think that he will drop everything for her and the baby?? I agree that he will drop everything for the baby but as for her there is going to be a long road of trust building and to regain a FRIENDSHIP!!

You said it.

I agree.

If Jason and Sam, can get over Alexis, then they certainly aren't going to let Liz stop them.

#55   2007/01/16 02:46PM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin:

You said it.

I agree.

If Jason and Sam, can get over Alexis, then they certainly aren't going to let Liz stop them.

I'm w/u on that one! I think that Jason and Sam will be able to get through this just fine. Hopefully Liz will find out that the baby really is Lucky's and she'll get back with him and leave Jason alone for good!

#56   2007/01/16 04:26PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote toorobbin:

You said it.

I agree.

I'm w/u on that one! I think that Jason and Sam will be able to get through this just fine. Hopefully Liz will find out that the baby really is Lucky's and she'll get back with him and leave Jason alone for good!

i agree with you to an extend. Not trying to be mean but if Liz wants to be Lucky then what is stopping her. For the guy practically drool all over her . And not to mention that Liz should give Jason access to the baby if it his but she won't if was Lucky. And I think that parents shouldn't get together because of a paternity test. Yes Jason should be a good father and Liz need to let Jason see this baby. But Jason doesn't have to be a good husband to be a good father. By the way Liz should be showing now and how about we learn the gender or at least try to make it more believable that she is pregnant.

#57   2007/01/19 04:15PM
    blessings

Maybe that would be the best thing for Elizabeth to find out
    afterall it would let us see that she is not this perfect do it all, got it all together. The way she waltz into Jason and Sam home will give Liz even more leverage to always lean on somebody else man. Yes, Liz would just love to find out this.

#58   2007/01/19 04:54PM
    miss opinion...

Quote toorobbin: That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

What is with all the Liz BASHING ??? you would think she was the only character who made mistakes. I have went through and read all of the things that have been said on this topic . before people hated her for being "little miss perfect" , and when she actually shows that she is human and flawed , people want to trash her for that . for the record when Lu- Lu was pregnant , Liz looked like she wanted to gag , when she heard Edward talking about the Quartermaine heir , and shocked even more recently when he took up for Helena , when everyone thought she kidnapped Spencer . For better or worse Liz makes too big a point about wanting to be a single mother . It is ridiculous to think she would ever run to the Quartermaines cap in hand .

#59   2007/01/19 06:47PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote miss opinionated:
    Quote toorobbin: That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

What is with all the Liz BASHING ??? you would think she was the only character who made mistakes. I have went through and read all of the things that have been said on this topic . before people hated her for being "little miss perfect" , and when she actually shows that she is human and flawed , people want to trash her for that . for the record when Lu- Lu was pregnant , Liz looked like she wanted to gag , when she heard Edward talking about the Quartermaine heir , and shocked even more recently when he took up for Helena , when everyone thought she kidnapped Spencer . For better or worse Liz makes too big a point about wanting to be a single mother . It is ridiculous to think she would ever run to the Quartermaines cap in hand .

Let face the facts that not everybody who watch GH is going to like every single character. I may be alone and I am okay with that but Liz is annoying. And I think that she will fall off our pedestrial along time but Sonny is the guy that we expected to be the bad guy to cling to Carly. Or that is just me and as for Tracy I hate her attitude. So these are my opinions and I am definetely entitled to it. And of course she is not running to Q then that means that she lie about the paternity test.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list