List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/11 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:47PM, Views: 1921, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/01/15 07:29PM
    Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    soapnoitall

Quote toorobbin: Does Elizabeth pay Audrey rent

I have never once, heard Elizabeth say, thank you, Audrey for letting me and Cam live here.

How this any different from Sam.

And, how can she consider herself being independent, if she has to run to Jason every 5 minutes.

How can Liz allowing her x/husband to keep her apartment while she and her son stay with her grandmother be compared to Spam shacking up with Jason? It was gracious of her to think of her cheating husband needing a place to stay through all of this. Sam never would put anybody before herself. Also, nobody gave Liz her job at GH. Liz graduated high school and went to college and earned her job. Might I add she paid her own way through college working at Kelly's. Hemmm, Spam/scam doesnt even know if she passed her GED or not...So she is using Jason for all he's worth. She is getting all she can muster out of Jason and his family too. Even if Sam ever does have a baby by Jason it still dont mean they will be together fore-ever..trust me, Sam will find a way to ruin it. I also know that her betraying him with his worst enemy and her own mothers husband and sisters daddy will always sit in the back of Jason's mind and he knows nobody can ever really trust sam. not him, her mother or sisters...Sam loves Sam and Jasons money. the first thing she thought about when she learned Liz might be having Jason's baby, she accused her of feeling like she had won the lottery. I wish Jason has heard that come out of her greedy mouth.

#42   2007/01/15 07:30PM
    soapnoitall

How can Liz allowing her x/husband to keep her apartment while she and her son stay with her grandmother be compared to Spam shacking up with Jason? It was gracious of her to think of her cheating husband needing a place to stay through all of this. Sam never would put anybody before herself. Also, nobody gave Liz her job at GH. Liz graduated high school and went to college and earned her job. Might I add she paid her own way through college working at Kelly's. Hemmm, Spam/scam doesnt even know if she passed her GED or not...So she is using Jason for all he's worth. She is getting all she can muster out of Jason and his family too. Even if Sam ever does have a baby by Jason it still dont mean they will be together fore-ever..trust me, Sam will find a way to ruin it. I also know that her betraying him with his worst enemy and her own mothers husband and sisters daddy will always sit in the back of Jason's mind and he knows nobody can ever really trust sam. not him, her mother or sisters...Sam loves Sam and Jasons money. the first thing she thought about when she learned Liz might be having Jason's baby, she accused her of feeling like she had won the lottery. I wish Jason has heard that come out of her greedy mouth.

#43   2007/01/15 08:59PM
    Liasonforever

Quote soapnoitall: How can Liz allowing her x/husband to keep her apartment while she and her son stay with her grandmother be compared to Spam shacking up with Jason? It was gracious of her to think of her cheating husband needing a place to stay through all of this. Sam never would put anybody before herself. Also, nobody gave Liz her job at GH. Liz graduated high school and went to college and earned her job. Might I add she paid her own way through college working at Kelly's. Hemmm, Spam/scam doesnt even know if she passed her GED or not...So she is using Jason for all he's worth. She is getting all she can muster out of Jason and his family too. Even if Sam ever does have a baby by Jason it still dont mean they will be together fore-ever..trust me, Sam will find a way to ruin it. I also know that her betraying him with his worst enemy and her own mothers husband and sisters daddy will always sit in the back of Jason's mind and he knows nobody can ever really trust sam. not him, her mother or sisters...Sam loves Sam and Jasons money. the first thing she thought about when she learned Liz might be having Jason's baby, she accused her of feeling like she had won the lottery. I wish Jason has heard that come out of her greedy mouth.

I know. I agree with you completely. Liz works for everything she gets, it doesn't just come to her, she's not a free-loader; Sam. I think a part of Jason still will never forgive her for sleeping with her mom's husband; stepdad; sister's father; lover's enemy...

Yea, I wish Jason was there too when she told Liz, when she found out that she was pregnant and it could be Jason's that she won the lottery, Sam needs to grow up and be a little more mature. How does she not know her GED results yet?..and she seriously can't ever hold on to a job either, she has to always rely on Jason for everything.

#44   2007/01/15 09:47PM
    Darkfairiesi...

It just seem to me that Sam has make it very clear that she doesn't want a job because she can have a baby with Jason for that is not what she wants and that is not why she loves Jason. She said that she want a job at E.L.Q because they are a major companies and she thinks that she can prove herself there and do a terrific job. And if Liz does find out then she will be jealous because Jason and his family is giving Sam all the attention and not her. And I bet that is when she tells Jason the truth.

#45   2007/01/16 06:32AM
    toorobbin

Sam was the only person who found a doctor for Jason when he got shot, and therefore, was responsible for bringing Robin and Patrick to g.h.

Sam was shot by Manny.

Sam was practically hijacked by her controlling mother, Alexis, before Jason who proved to have made the right decision pertaining to her surgery.

Alexis kept Sam and Jason apart.

Alexis could have walked right into her to house and started screaming at Ric to stop.

And yet, Ric continues to go blameless.

Furthermore, Eppy and Liz should be fired for going against hospital protocol, by reading patients charts, that they have no business doing in the first place.

At least, Sam tells the truth, which Liz doesn't.

And, Sam doesn't need to run away, the way that Liz has to when she comes to Jason's house, when Lucky shows up. If she's so independent, then let her stay and face Lucky.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 06:37AM
    #46   2007/01/16 09:13AM
    bamagirl6453

No I don't think Liz will use the baby like that. I hope her and Jason get togather! She try's to do the right thimg just some times it blows up in her face ya know.. She loves Jason and always has i think.

#47   2007/01/16 09:46AM
    Sooner_Footb...

I hope she does and tells jason that the baby is his and he says i will give the baby everything but as for you, you lied to me and you mean nothing to me anymore.

#48   2007/01/16 11:34AM
    munchkinbreathe

you have got to be kidding liz is always looking for jason to pick up after her. Anything she need emotionall and financially she runs for his help. Her rent gets paid, her toys for her kids get bought. Poor elizabeth she is such a hard working nurse. Thants why she leaves the hospital every chance she gets (boy i wish i had a job like that) And snooping in everyones business I guess thats part of the hardworking person she is. And lets not forget she is such a great mom. (if she spent half the time with her son as she does running to jason apt sh would be an amazing mom

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list