List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/11 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:47PM, Views: 1824, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/01/14 02:53PM
    Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    babybeth

I DONT SEE WHERE EVERYONE THINKS THAT SAM IS SO GREAT SHE DONT KEEP A JOB,SHE LIVESWITH JASON SO SHE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF .LIZ AT LEAST HAS A JOB AND FAR AS LIZ USING JASON WHO DOSENT SAM, SONNY .CARLY HIS FAMILY THEY THINK BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT SMART THEY CAN RUN HIS LIFE AND JASON LETS THEM.SO ITS NOT JUST LIZ ITS ALL OF THEM.AND IF U ASK ME I DONT THINK JASON EVEN KNOWS WHO OR WHAT HE WANTS.IF HE LOVES SAM SO MUCH MARRY THE WITCH AND LEAVE LIZ ALONE.U PEOPLE SAY LIZ USING JASON SO IS SAM.SHE CRIES TO JASON ALL THE TIME TO.LIZ NEEDS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BABY SOON AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AND IF JASON WANTS TOBE WITH HER AFTER THAT IT UP TO HIM.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/14 02:54PM
    #32   2007/01/14 05:57PM
    Drago

Quote toorobbin: That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

To be honest Jason is rich enough. When they thought Jason was dead Tracy thought Sam was Jason's heir.

#33   2007/01/14 05:59PM
    Liasonforever

Quote babybeth: I DONT SEE WHERE EVERYONE THINKS THAT SAM IS SO GREAT SHE DONT KEEP A JOB,SHE LIVESWITH JASON SO SHE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF .LIZ AT LEAST HAS A JOB AND FAR AS LIZ USING JASON WHO DOSENT SAM, SONNY .CARLY HIS FAMILY THEY THINK BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT SMART THEY CAN RUN HIS LIFE AND JASON LETS THEM.SO ITS NOT JUST LIZ ITS ALL OF THEM.AND IF U ASK ME I DONT THINK JASON EVEN KNOWS WHO OR WHAT HE WANTS.IF HE LOVES SAM SO MUCH MARRY THE WITCH AND LEAVE LIZ ALONE.U PEOPLE SAY LIZ USING JASON SO IS SAM.SHE CRIES TO JASON ALL THE TIME TO.LIZ NEEDS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BABY SOON AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AND IF JASON WANTS TOBE WITH HER AFTER THAT IT UP TO HIM.

Thank you! wow you said it! Amen to that!

#34   2007/01/14 07:00PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote babybeth: I DONT SEE WHERE EVERYONE THINKS THAT SAM IS SO GREAT SHE DONT KEEP A JOB,SHE LIVESWITH JASON SO SHE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF .LIZ AT LEAST HAS A JOB AND FAR AS LIZ USING JASON WHO DOSENT SAM, SONNY .CARLY HIS FAMILY THEY THINK BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT SMART THEY CAN RUN HIS LIFE AND JASON LETS THEM.SO ITS NOT JUST LIZ ITS ALL OF THEM.AND IF U ASK ME I DONT THINK JASON EVEN KNOWS WHO OR WHAT HE WANTS.IF HE LOVES SAM SO MUCH MARRY THE WITCH AND LEAVE LIZ ALONE.U PEOPLE SAY LIZ USING JASON SO IS SAM.SHE CRIES TO JASON ALL THE TIME TO.LIZ NEEDS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BABY SOON AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AND IF JASON WANTS TOBE WITH HER AFTER THAT IT UP TO HIM.

I agree on the part let the chips fall where they may but how can Jason and Sam move forward when he always have to worry about Liz. For if Liz wants to get a divorce that is fine but it shouldn't be because of Jason because Jason is with Sam it should be because she wants a divorce and all Liz does is trying to hurt Lucky.

#35   2007/01/14 08:37PM
    Liasonforever

Okay, I am getting sick of everyone always harping on Liz about her "bad actions/mistakes in life" but nobody is perfect in life..Stuff happens..and life goes on.

#36   2007/01/15 12:38PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Liasonforever: Okay, I am getting sick of everyone always harping on Liz about her "bad actions/mistakes in life" but nobody is perfect in life..Stuff happens..and life goes on.

okay I just don't like Liz and especially not with Jason. For they are not real and GH is not real life. It is a soap opera about a hospital. And not to mention that we all have our opinions and sometimes that does mean that we are going to disagree.

#37   2007/01/15 03:47PM
    geee

I'm with you all the way

#38   2007/01/15 04:27PM
    dirtycali601

Quote LovinGH:
    Quote toorobbin: That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

Liz would not show up at the Q's looking for a hand out or any freebies, she does not depend on other peoples money to support her or live off a man wandering from job to job that would be Sam the one who couldn't possibly get a job on her own, Allan had to get her into the hospital, and look how well she repaid him for that....now she went straight to source to see what else she could scam...

YEA THATS TRUE BUT YOU DIDNT REALLY SEE HER TURNING DOWN THAT MONEY FROM NICKALOS OR WHAT ABOUT WHEN JASON PAID FOR LUCKY HOSPITAL BILL, SHE RAN TO JASON TO TALK AND HYOU KNOW JASON HE PAID FOR IT BECAUSE IT WAS LIZ. JUST LIKE HE GOT HER BABY THAT TOY FOR X-MAS. TRUST LIZ IS NOT INCIDENT SHE JUST DO IT VERY GOOD. SHE PROBABLY DONT TAKE IT AT FIRST BUT SLOW ENOUGH SHE WILL NOT REFUSED. I CANT STAND THAT TWO FACED WITCH~~~~CANT SAY THE B WORD ON HERE SO I SEE

#39   2007/01/15 05:07PM
    toorobbin

Does Elizabeth pay Audrey rent

I have never once, heard Elizabeth say, thank you, Audrey for letting me and Cam live here.

How this any different from Sam.

And, how can she consider herself being independent, if she has to run to Jason every 5 minutes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/15 05:07PM
    #40   2007/01/15 06:17PM
    Samu

I hope that Liz and Jason end up together they never really got an opportunity to be together. When they tried to work things out years ago Courtney pulled this whole needing help (damsel in distress) and Jason had to help her because Sonny asked him to. Then Sonny pushed Sam off on Jason because she was pregnant with his baby and he didn't want to rub it in Carly's face. I think we have tried to forgive Sam a little too quickly for knowingly sleeping with her mother's husband.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list