List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/11 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:47PM, Views: 1971, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/12 12:21PM
    Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote toorobbin:
    But, if Liz is so independent, why does she keep running to Jason, every 5 minutes.

Even Jason said to Liz, why do you keep, running upstairs, when Lucky comes here.

exactly! if liz is so independent, how come she said to jason "your the only person in my life i can DEPEND on"
    gosh, you call that independent? i wish people would stop calling sam dependent cuz she's trying at least.

#22   2007/01/12 12:35PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote toorobbin:
    But, if Liz is so independent, why does she keep running to Jason, every 5 minutes.

Even Jason said to Liz, why do you keep, running upstairs, when Lucky comes here.

exactly! if liz is so independent, how come she said to jason "your the only person in my life i can DEPEND on"
    gosh, you call that independent? i wish people would stop calling sam dependent cuz she's trying at least.

well I think that Liz said that she wants to be the single mother or at least try but maybe that is just talk or maybe she needs Jason because she can't take it being on her own or friendship to her being leaning on someone for everything.

#23   2007/01/12 08:36PM
    toorobbin

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote toorobbin:

Isn't it funny, how Liz keeps forgetting about Audrey.

She'd be out on the streets, if Audrey, didn't let her live there and take care Cameron.

Yes, Liz, you can only depend on Jason.

May be in your dreams.

#24   2007/01/12 09:17PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote toorobbin:

Isn't it funny, how Liz keeps forgetting about Audrey.

She'd be out on the streets, if Audrey, didn't let her live there and take care Cameron.

Yes, Liz, you can only depend on Jason.

May be in your dreams.

I think that is understandable for Audrey to let Cameron and Liz lives there because it is better for Cameron to live there with Audrey than to be on the streets. Parents should provide kids a safe and stable home for their children but having Audrey taking care of Cameron. Is she paying rent or the ulities definetely she needs to and she will still feel independent and this is a way of Liz paying Audrey. That is my opinion about that but Jason is not responsible for Liz and I think if he does something then it would be out of the sake of his baby. Because he may think that a baby need both parents but definetely he can get shot again and there stuff that can happen to Jason. And I think that it so different for other people kids. He may be okay with Cameron but that is not his kid. He is not fully responsible for Carmen unless I am missing somwthing and parenting is not always easy because your actions affect your children good and bad. For I think he is a good guy in the wrong business.

#25   2007/01/13 01:20AM
    pdames4

Quote Devil-or-Angel: I totally agree that Liz is no more independent than Sam is.

The difference is that Liz hides the fact that she depends on others by always acting as if she can handle something, but then she runs to Jason. And she is sneaky there too because she doesn't actually ask for his help, she just puts on her 'poor me, my life is such a mess' routine cause she know Jason will offer help.

I agree with you. Elizabeth is very shrewd. She remeinds me of when she first came to Port Charles. I think we forgot how she was then. She has just found a way to get her way without being so blatant.
    Plus Sam doesn't care if her child is an heir to the Q $$$.
    Jason wouldn't let the Q near his baby, so it doesn't matter what Edward wants! If anyone is weak enough to let the Q's use her baby as a means to Jason that would be Liz!!!

#26   2007/01/13 01:27AM
    pdames4

I must have posted my message wrong because it is mixed up with someone else's post. Bottom line, Liz is very shrewd and she is acting somewhat similar to the desperate young girl who came to Port Charles hating her sister and manipulating situations. She is not as blatant as she was back then. She is definetly saying one thing and doing another, especially when it comes to Jason.

#27   2007/01/13 10:17AM
    toorobbin

I'm getting really sick of Liz, talking down to everyone.

Jason, isn't going to like her lying.

#28   2007/01/13 06:34PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Okay can someone explain this to me because either I am new or Liz is just complicated for it seems to me that she still cares about Lucky or why give Maxie fake her pregnacy a thought when that has to do with Lucky and not her. And if it doesn't mean that Liz will give Lucky a second change and work on their marriage then why care. Because she hates Maxie and she wants to prove to everyone that Maxie was holding on to him. When she has better things to worry about.

#29   2007/01/13 07:50PM
    old timer

I agree why care about Maxie and Lucky if you can"T be with him let him go and if she wants to raise her kids by herself than she need to do it. the way she is going she will have the baby in the morning and be at work in the afternoon just to keep busy. Having a toddler and a full time job isn"t enough She needs to spend more time with the child she has before a newborn comes along and she really doesn't have time

#30   2007/01/13 09:47PM
    SparkApCider

Quote pdames4: I must have posted my message wrong because it is mixed up with someone else's post. Bottom line, Liz is very shrewd and she is acting somewhat similar to the desperate young girl who came to Port Charles hating her sister and manipulating situations. She is not as blatant as she was back then. She is definetly saying one thing and doing another, especially when it comes to Jason.

Exactly...even Becky mentions that Liz is shapeshifting back and forth from the old to the 'good girl'

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list