List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/11 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:47PM, Views: 1805, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/12 12:48AM
    Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    SparkApCider

Quote Devil-or-Angel: I totally agree that Liz is no more independent than Sam is.

The difference is that Liz hides the fact that she depends on others by always acting as if she can handle something, but then she runs to Jason. And she is sneaky there too because she doesn't actually ask for his help, she just puts on her 'poor me, my life is such a mess' routine cause she know Jason will offer help.

Plus Sam doesn't care if her child is an heir to the Q $$$.
    Jason wouldn't let the Q near his baby, so it doesn't matter what Edward wants! If anyone is weak enough to let the Q's use her baby as a means to Jason that would be Liz!!!

Sam and Liz could be twins they are so much alike. The only difference in the two is their past and how their fans choose to characterize them.

It is a tough pill to swallow...but they are alike. Their approach is different.

Liz is 'wounded bird, I am strong" but in reality her behavior is "I am needy"

She has a grandmother and a best friend who is loaded with money...

Emily was her friend long before she acquired this friendship with Jason.

Sam is not alone...the only difference is their approach. They are written to be needy, despite this flights of 'flying free'...

But in the end Jason endorses the checks!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/12 12:48AM
    #12   2007/01/12 05:34AM
    toorobbin

And, Elizabeth just didn't walk into the hospital and get the job.

Audrey, gave it to her on a silver platter.

So, Liz isn't, without family connections either.

#13   2007/01/12 06:11AM
    breanna

Quote Liasonforever: Liz is a very independent woman. She would never run to the Q's for money. She would definately tell Jason before she ever goes to the Q's first. She probably would be scared that Edward would take her baby the way he was talking to her at the hospital the other day.

Ya, Liz is an independent lieyer

#14   2007/01/12 06:27AM
    lennox

I would agree with people that Sam use to depend on Jason but I believe she is slowly turning her life around. I have disagreed the actions of Sam's in the past but I try to look at the way she was raised! Elizabeth has made her share of mistakes also but she is a good person. I do think that Jason keeps sending Elizabeth mixed messages. He tells her that he loves Sam yet he tells that he would do anything for her!All of them are good people caught up in a difficult situation. I think Jason is trying to appease both women and this is where the conflict arises!

#15   2007/01/12 06:41AM
    toorobbin

Quote lennox: I would agree with people that Sam use to depend on Jason but I believe she is slowly turning her life around. I have disagreed the actions of Sam's in the past but I try to look at the way she was raised! Elizabeth has made her share of mistakes also but she is a good person. I do think that Jason keeps sending Elizabeth mixed messages. He tells her that he loves Sam yet he tells that he would do anything for her!All of them are good people caught up in a difficult situation. I think Jason is trying to appease both women and this is where the conflict arises!

Yes, thank you.

Jason has a heart of gold, that's what his problem is.

He's gets that from Lila.

He wants every one to be happy and, he learned his lesson from Sonny and Emily.

He just needs to marry Sam once and for all.

And, you know, he will do everything for Liz's baby if it does turn out to be his. Since everyone just walks into the hospital, and changes all the paperwork.

#16   2007/01/12 09:25AM
    Morganfamily

You are right! Jason has a heart of gold! Jason will hopefully marry Sam soon.I also hope they have a baby soon.Who cares if Liz finds out about the Quartermaines working with Sam and wanting to give her baby everything! Liz will get more then enough money from Jason for child support!

#17   2007/01/12 09:54AM
    barbs_79

I think there is a madness behind Sam getting a Job at the Q's. And i am sure it has every to do with Liz. which I pray to God that Sam gets pregnant fast for Jason before the truth comes out Liz baby.

#18   2007/01/12 10:03AM
    barbs_79

i couldn't have said it any better than you. every five minutes it's jason this, jason I need that, jason can you. damn when is she going to leave jason the hell alone and be independent like everyone is claiming she is

#19   2007/01/12 10:05AM
    barbs_79

yes you are right it is nice to have someone to talk too every now and then but she needs to respect Sam and find someone else to bother with you problems. like Sam said she just needs to admit that she wants Jason. anyways why don't she talk to Nicholas or Emily. why bug Jason

#20   2007/01/12 11:16AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote barbs_79: yes you are right it is nice to have someone to talk too every now and then but she needs to respect Sam and find someone else to bother with you problems. like Sam said she just needs to admit that she wants Jason. anyways why don't she talk to Nicholas or Emily. why bug Jason

well she has to wait because Nicholas is finding Spencer himself and Emily is helping him. But you are right she needs to go to Ephiphany I am sure that Liz has no problem doing that or Bobbie, Skye well right now I think her life is being a mother and being by Lorenzo bedside. But I know what you are talking about not bothering Jason. And well Jason is in love with Sam and therefore sometimes it is best to lead on someone who are you in a relationship but there is a different between friendship and whatever Liz mind. Jason and Carly are friends and she does come to him but there is no romantic feelings involved just friends and I don't think that we can say the same thing about Liz.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list