List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Started by toorobbin at 2007/01/11 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 06:47PM, Views: 1846, Replies: 59
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/11 03:36PM
    I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    toorobbin

That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

#2   2007/01/11 03:43PM
    Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.
    LovinGH

Quote toorobbin: That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

Liz would not show up at the Q's looking for a hand out or any freebies, she does not depend on other peoples money to support her or live off a man wandering from job to job that would be Sam the one who couldn't possibly get a job on her own, Allan had to get her into the hospital, and look how well she repaid him for that....now she went straight to source to see what else she could scam...

#3   2007/01/11 03:48PM
    Liasonforever

Liz is a very independent woman. She would never run to the Q's for money. She would definately tell Jason before she ever goes to the Q's first. She probably would be scared that Edward would take her baby the way he was talking to her at the hospital the other day.

#4   2007/01/11 03:52PM
    toorobbin

Sam didn't ask Edward for the keys, he gave them to her.

But, if Liz is so independent, why does she keep running to Jason, every 5 minutes.

Even Jason said to Liz, why do you keep, running upstairs, when Lucky comes here.

It's easy, to be indepdent when she lives with Audrey.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 03:53PM
    #5   2007/01/11 03:56PM
    Liasonforever

well it is nice to have someone to talk to once in a while. Obvoiusly she needs Audrey to help her out being a single pregnant/mother/worker and all.

#6   2007/01/11 06:28PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think that the whole family just grateful to Sam for what did for Jason and that is why they are being so nice to her. And I think that it is a good thing that she quit her job at the hospital I know that she was upset but this way limited the changes of being in Liz faces and she can't stand Mrs. Sneed always in her face. And if Liz is so independent let see if she was so independent without Jason.

#7   2007/01/11 07:47PM
    Lucky23

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: I think that the whole family just grateful to Sam for what did for Jason and that is why they are being so nice to her. And I think that it is a good thing that she quit her job at the hospital I know that she was upset but this way limited the changes of being in Liz faces and she can't stand Mrs. Sneed always in her face. And if Liz is so independent let see if she was so independent without Jason.

You know what I'm going to agree with you about Sam's quote on quote new family job but obviously you just started watching the soaps maybe 5 years ago. Sweetheart this is a set up to get something cooked up not Sam because Tracy is going to take care of little ms sammy. Oh there is a twist LIZ okay when Edward find out about his great grandson Sam will be looking for another job lol have a nice evening

#8   2007/01/11 08:17PM
    Liasonforever

Lol...yea, Edward is just using Sam to try to get closer to Jason. Edward really doesn't care who has Jason's baby as long as he has his grandchild. So once it's out about Liz and her baby with Jason Sam is jobless and out the door! ..lol

#9   2007/01/11 09:09PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I totally agree that Liz is no more independent than Sam is.

The difference is that Liz hides the fact that she depends on others by always acting as if she can handle something, but then she runs to Jason. And she is sneaky there too because she doesn't actually ask for his help, she just puts on her 'poor me, my life is such a mess' routine cause she know Jason will offer help.

Plus Sam doesn't care if her child is an heir to the Q $$$.
    Jason wouldn't let the Q near his baby, so it doesn't matter what Edward wants! If anyone is weak enough to let the Q's use her baby as a means to Jason that would be Liz!!!

#10   2007/01/11 09:35PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Devil-or-Angel: I totally agree that Liz is no more independent than Sam is.

The difference is that Liz hides the fact that she depends on others by always acting as if she can handle something, but then she runs to Jason. And she is sneaky there too because she doesn't actually ask for his help, she just puts on her 'poor me, my life is such a mess' routine cause she know Jason will offer help.

Plus Sam doesn't care if her child is an heir to the Q $$$.
    Jason wouldn't let the Q near his baby, so it doesn't matter what Edward wants! If anyone is weak enough to let the Q's use her baby as a means to Jason that would be Liz!!!

Thank you. For you are totally right about Liz and about Sam. Because all Sam wants is a job and since she doesn't run into Liz again and have it with her the best thing is to go to the Q. For okay Liz is having Jason son but a job shouldn't be about who is having who son. For I do admit that Edward is using Sam to get closer to Jason mainly because Jason loves her. And Liz baby is definetely going to get some baby but to fire Sam would be a discrimation against her because she didn't have Jason child. And of course Sam is the one who needs the job not Liz. But I bet Liz doesn't mind if the Q gives her a hand-out. Lucky23 Tracy doesn't trust Sam but who cares about Tracy. I mean doesn't prove anything for she shot Diego in self-defense yeah that has come out and I think that is why the Q is being nice to Sam or because Sam loves Jason.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list