List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who Is Sam's Father? (Sam Fans and No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Is Sam's Father? (Sam Fans and No Bashing)

Started by LEVIC at 2008/11/14 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2008/11/25 03:34PM, Views: 10531, Replies: 252
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/11/14 01:52PM
    Who Is Sam's Father? (Sam Fans and No Bashing)
    LEVIC

Hello, how are yall today. Well I wonder who is Sam's father and I wish GH would make a storyline about Sam finding out who is her father. And I have heard that her father is Jeff Webber!!!!!!!!! So that would mean that Sam and Liz are half-sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if Jeff is Sam's father then do yall think that Liz would trust Sam more with the kids and other stuff?

Well let me know who do yall think who is Sam's father.

#2   2008/11/14 02:00PM
    Re: Who Is Sam's Father? (Sam Fans and No Bashing)
    Canadiana

Quote LEVIC: Hello, how are yall today. Well I wonder who is Sam's father and I wish GH would make a storyline about Sam finding out who is her father. And I have heard that her father is Jeff Webber!!!!!!!!! So that would mean that Sam and Liz are half-sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if Jeff is Sam's father then do yall think that Liz would trust Sam more with the kids and other stuff?

Um, Jeff Webber is Elizabeth's father, not Sam's. As of right now, it's unknown who Sam's father is.

#3   2008/11/14 02:12PM
    LEVIC

Quote Canadiana:
    Quote LEVIC: Hello, how are yall today. Well I wonder who is Sam's father and I wish GH would make a storyline about Sam finding out who is her father. And I have heard that her father is Jeff Webber!!!!!!!!! So that would mean that Sam and Liz are half-sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if Jeff is Sam's father then do yall think that Liz would trust Sam more with the kids and other stuff?

Um, Jeff Webber is Elizabeth's father, not Sam's. As of right now, it's unknown who Sam's father is.

I know that Jeff Webber is Elizabeth's father. I am just saying that what read a commetn on youtube.com saying htat they read somewhere that Sam's father is Jeff Webber. That what I was saying.

#4   2008/11/14 02:14PM
    cincyghfan

Sam's father is still not known.... I've always batted around the idea that Sam's father is some Russian mobster... we know how Alexis likes those mobsters.... I can totally see Sam as a mob princess...

#5   2008/11/14 02:21PM
    LEVIC

Quote cincyghfan: Sam's father is still not known.... I've always batted around the idea that Sam's father is some Russian mobster... we know how Alexis likes those mobsters.... I can totally see Sam as a mob princess...

I have to agree but it would be akward if Sam and Liz were half-sisters

#6   2008/11/14 02:28PM
    Moniker1979

Quote LEVIC:
    Quote cincyghfan: Sam's father is still not known.... I've always batted around the idea that Sam's father is some Russian mobster... we know how Alexis likes those mobsters.... I can totally see Sam as a mob princess...

I see the storyline possibilities if Sam and Liz were half-sisters...that could actually be really, really interesting.

However, I think it would be whack if her father is some Russian mobster. Can you imagine?! Her the heiress of a Russian mob empire?!

#7   2008/11/14 02:41PM
    LEVIC

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote LEVIC:

I see the storyline possibilities if Sam and Liz were half-sisters...that could actually be really, really interesting.

However, I think it would be whack if her father is some Russian mobster. Can you imagine?! Her the heiress of a Russian mob empire?!

Yea it would be cool but if she was a heiress of a Russian mob empire then would that make her and Jason enimes?

#8   2008/11/14 09:55PM
    genhospchat

Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote LEVIC:

Oh goodness no, that is just more reason to have the Sam vs Liz crap to CONSTANTLY have them in a storyline together. I know I'm not a Sam fan (I don't understand why only her fans can talk about who her father MAY be and if it is ONLY fans, why they would bash) but Jeff Webber certainly is NOT or Alexis would have mentioned that by now. I like that we don't know who it is as when Carly found out who HER father was, it was like "ya who cares?"
    and I think it would be the same with Sam. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/11/14 09:55PM
    #9   2008/11/14 09:56PM
    genhospchat

Quote LEVIC:
    Quote Moniker1979:
    Quote LEVIC:

Yea it would be cool but if she was a heiress of a Russian mob empire then would that make her and Jason enimes?

No more than they are now.

#10   2008/11/14 10:56PM
    RainStormRaider

Not touching the second part of your post cos that would be just WRONG!!!

But to answer the first...I once read a very interesting fanfic where the idea that Sam's father was Alan was implied......it would be interesting to see how Jason, Monica, Tracy and Edward would react....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list