List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: This is TICKING me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This is TICKING me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2007/01/01 08:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 11:00PM, Views: 654, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/01 08:49PM
    This is TICKING me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sweetcheeks2146

Am i the only one who feels this way?
    Its getting out of hand on this website. I mean why are we hear?
    TO express our opionions.
    TO enjoy each to each others company.
    TO discuss storylines and characters.
    Well i think im gonna leave this message board i love it alot.. but im sick of not being able to say anything bc ppl got out of hand.. i think something should be done.. Whave ppl getting rude with moderators. PPL telling each other what they cannot write or feel or discuss... Idk what do u guys think?

EXAMPLES>>>>>> Oh and im not biased Right now i could care less who gets Jason...

liasonlover::: ( UNDER THE BIGGEST JALIZ FANS 2007)

I never said he didn't love that ho, all I said was that everyone sees the way he is with Liz and that JaSpam won't last. You talk about love. She was once in love with Sonny after banging him a few times. Luke loves Laura and they aren't together. A whole lot of people love someone even though they won't admit, if Liz loves Jason she has her own reasons for not telling him and it is the same case with every other couple on soaps. How many have said I love you and ended. Pretty much all. Jason and Spammy are no different.

Sweetcheeks2146-(elizabeth and jason wow)

Quote sweetcheeks2146: EWWWWWWWWWWWW now were keeping secrets lol... Were not worried at all trust me we only reply bc we dont take liason fans bashing sam...

kentishad

And then you bash Liz and then we reply. It is a vicious cycle that will never end.

liasonlover.(Jasam fan club no liason fans)

Only people who "repeat you need to grow up" need to grow up. I can give just as much as I get and I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.

Ketishad.. ( sam and liz working at the hospital)
    Quote toorobbin: I love, the new records clerk. A year from now Sam won't even have that job, but I guess it pays to be the ho who sleeping with the Chief's son.

reign of terror( Im sick of u jiz )
    Quote lil_ms_to_cute: yeah sam had did bad but liz jack ass is still doing bad with her ugly ass. She is still lieing to people she dont know wat the hell she wants she either want lucky or she dont but her and jason is not happening. How is this not rude, toorobin? You said this in the other thread, Yes, I am a JASAM fan, but the LIASON fans need to realize they cannot pick on the JASAM fans or be rude to other posters. That post above, calling liz a jackass and ugly ass is not rude to the liz and or liason fans? I don't care who anyone likes, that's their business, but to tell everyone here to not be rude, then welcome that poster without saying anything about her rudeness is saying to me (and apologize if I'm wrong) that it's ok to bash liason fans if you are a Jasam fan, since you did not admonish her for posting what she did. I am not here to start trouble, and I can debate as good as anyone, but I see the bias with these 2 groups and since you are the moderator, this bothers me that she can say what she said and I was the one you posted a message to you about how it was wrong to tell everyone else not to bash Jasam fans. You did NOT in your other post say, not to bash jasam fans AND liason fans if you are a Jasam fan. This is the point I'm trying to make here. Can we be fair with both sides? I am neither a jasam or liason fan, but I do want to be able to post my criticism on both sides if I choose, is this allowed?

Im not trying to be rude to anyone so if i used u as an example its alright i used my self also. we all do it.. im just tired of walking on eggshells on this site.. JMO..

what fun wiould this site be if we cannot express ourselves.. everything i say is considered rude..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 08:50PM
    #2   2007/01/01 09:21PM
    Re: This is TICKING me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lucky23

Quote sweetcheeks2146: Am i the only one who feels this way?
    Well i think im gonna leave this message board i love it alot.. but im sick of not being able to say anything bc ppl got out of hand.. i think something should be done.. Whave ppl getting rude with moderators. PPL telling each other what they cannot write or feel or discuss... Idk what do u guys think?

EXAMPLES>>>>>> Oh and im not biased Right now i could care less who gets Jason...

I never said he didn't love that ho, all I said was that everyone sees the way he is with Liz and that JaSpam won't last. You talk about love. She was once in love with Sonny after banging him a few times. Luke loves Laura and they aren't together. A whole lot of people love someone even though they won't admit, if Liz loves Jason she has her own reasons for not telling him and it is the same case with every other couple on soaps. How many have said I love you and ended. Pretty much all. Jason and Spammy are no different.

Quote sweetcheeks2146: EWWWWWWWWWWWW now were keeping secrets lol... Were not worried at all trust me we only reply bc we dont take liason fans bashing sam...

kentishad

And then you bash Liz and then we reply. It is a vicious cycle that will never end.

Only people who "repeat you need to grow up" need to grow up. I can give just as much as I get and I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.

Quote toorobbin: I love, the new records clerk. A year from now Sam won't even have that job, but I guess it pays to be the ho who sleeping with the Chief's son.

Quote lil_ms_to_cute: yeah sam had did bad but liz jack ass is still doing bad with her ugly ass. She is still lieing to people she dont know wat the hell she wants she either want lucky or she dont but her and jason is not happening. How is this not rude, toorobin? You said this in the other thread, Yes, I am a JASAM fan, but the LIASON fans need to realize they cannot pick on the JASAM fans or be rude to other posters. That post above, calling liz a jackass and ugly ass is not rude to the liz and or liason fans? I don't care who anyone likes, that's their business, but to tell everyone here to not be rude, then welcome that poster without saying anything about her rudeness is saying to me (and apologize if I'm wrong) that it's ok to bash liason fans if you are a Jasam fan, since you did not admonish her for posting what she did. I am not here to start trouble, and I can debate as good as anyone, but I see the bias with these 2 groups and since you are the moderator, this bothers me that she can say what she said and I was the one you posted a message to you about how it was wrong to tell everyone else not to bash Jasam fans. You did NOT in your other post say, not to bash jasam fans AND liason fans if you are a Jasam fan. This is the point I'm trying to make here. Can we be fair with both sides? I am neither a jasam or liason fan, but I do want to be able to post my criticism on both sides if I choose, is this allowed?

Im not trying to be rude to anyone so if i used u as an example its alright i used my self also. we all do it.. im just tired of walking on eggshells on this site.. JMO..

what fun wiould this site be if we cannot express ourselves.. everything i say is considered rude..

Okay I accept your apology but making comments about me was not call for so let's just have fun and whoever Jason ends up with is okay with me because I like both actresses

#3   2007/01/01 09:22PM
    kentishad

kentishad

Yeah we can be nicer and I have been, but other people will be rude and you can't tell me that you haven't made nasty comments about Liz!

#4   2007/01/02 03:24AM
    R.J.

kentishad

You know I think we all get lost in the moment and we get excited I know I once said something I believe was not thought out.Expression is the best part of watching these soaps.Take care!

#5   2007/01/02 05:50AM
    toorobbin

Every one needs to calm down.

I am not just talking about the liason fans, because some remarks have been uncalled for.

We take our guidelines very seriously here.

We do not tolerate rudeness to other posters, and we do not tolerate rudeness to the actors.

#6   2007/01/02 07:23AM
    sweetcheeks2146

Kentishad I have already admited that i said some things that were wrong but i have said nothing rude to ppl on here ... Yes i have said things about liz i thought this was a message board were i could express my feelings i guess not huh...

#7   2007/01/02 07:28AM
    sweetcheeks2146

Also Lucky23 and everyone else i wasnt apoligizing in this post... did u guys even read this post? and I put myself as an example.. i have already said right now i could care less what happens.. I surely wrote this bc i am sick of not being able to say anything without it ppl saying it was rude but others can say what they chose and thats fine..

#8   2007/01/02 08:49AM
    happi

the bottom line is we are all at fault.. (jasam and liason
    fans) let's leave it at that.. and move on...

#9   2007/01/02 10:25AM
    ReignOfTerror

kentishad

When I complained about something on this board, you insulted me by telling another poster that people on here are a bit uptight, or something to that effect (Correction: You said, "WOW.. welcome newby this site is awesome i love it... ppl are touchy tho..")
    . There seems to be alot of hypocrisy that goes on with this particular board. Why can't we just say what we want about whoever we want, as long as there is no nasty name calling?
    And if the title indicates there will probably be bashing of your fave in there, don't go in there if you can't debate it without getting angry, don't you think?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/02 10:57AM
    #10   2007/01/02 12:06PM
    sweetcheeks2146

Oh you dont have to wry i can debate thats not the problem.. anyways I wasnt talking aboout anyone inperticular so whatever..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list