List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why Elizabeth's Secret?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Elizabeth's Secret?

Started by Lucky23 at 2007/01/01 08:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 08:23PM, Views: 695, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/01 08:23PM
    Why Elizabeth's Secret?
    Lucky23

The biggest reason why people don't like Liz is because she havn't told Jason about the baby. I would have done the same thing when you know that this person thinks he is in love with someone, but you know he has feelings for you but you don't want him to have to choose between you and the baby you carrying and the other woman. First Liz is having his baby his own flesh and blood Liz knows that he will be a good father but she wants Jason to want to be a true father not just out of obligations. Liz was looking out for Sam because she knows that Sam loves Jason and she doesn't want Sam to be hurt because of the loss of her baby. Liz is very disappointed at herself because she slept with Jason only because she caught Maxie and Lucky. Well we all know how it went down both Jason and Liz were hurting so they turned to one another and they made love twice in one night I can understand one time hot sex for a minute like Sam & Ric but why second time? and why the holding and kissing? Let me tell you why this is what you call Wow maybe we should have stayed together type of questions Wow we just made passionate love to one another and you know what Jason told her this is a night I will never forget he had no regrets? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder. They are two types of cheaters outside of marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship 1. One night stand just want to get off 2. Make it last forever having sex more than one time around in one evening means you have feelings for that person. Jasam Fans whether you admit it or not. You know that was the best love scene Steve Burton has ever done hola ladies you know it was that scene that touches your heart he did an excellent job for some reason he was very comfortable acting with Liz more so than any other character I've seen him with AWESOME job I really felt that connection they had it seems very real Well gotta go for now remember let's have fun

#2   2007/01/01 08:27PM
    Re: Why Elizabeth's Secret?
    sweetcheeks2146

OK well i have to dissagree.. sam and jason have the hottest love scenes and u dont know who he feels most comfortable with till u ask him . and since hes famous i doubt that will happen.

#3   2007/01/01 08:44PM
    Lucky23

Quote sweetcheeks2146: OK well i have to dissagree.. sam and jason have the hottest love scenes and u dont know who he feels most comfortable with till u ask him . and since hes famous i doubt that will happen.

Girl please get a gip I'm talking about the scene and I guess you are one of those creepy creatures too that can't handle the message board grow up! Stick the the topic not me!

#4   2007/01/01 10:46PM
    Nash.Tess

Quote Lucky23: The biggest reason why people don't like Liz is because she havn't told Jason about the baby. I would have done the same thing when you know that this person thinks he is in love with someone, but you know he has feelings for you but you don't want him to have to choose between you and the baby you carrying and the other woman. First Liz is having his baby his own flesh and blood Liz knows that he will be a good father but she wants Jason to want to be a true father not just out of obligations. Liz was looking out for Sam because she knows that Sam loves Jason and she doesn't want Sam to be hurt because of the loss of her baby. Liz is very disappointed at herself because she slept with Jason only because she caught Maxie and Lucky. Well we all know how it went down both Jason and Liz were hurting so they turned to one another and they made love twice in one night I can understand one time hot sex for a minute like Sam & Ric but why second time? and why the holding and kissing? Let me tell you why this is what you call Wow maybe we should have stayed together type of questions Wow we just made passionate love to one another and you know what Jason told her this is a night I will never forget he had no regrets? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder. They are two types of cheaters outside of marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship 1. One night stand just want to get off 2. Make it last forever having sex more than one time around in one evening means you have feelings for that person. Jasam Fans whether you admit it or not. You know that was the best love scene Steve Burton has ever done hola ladies you know it was that scene that touches your heart he did an excellent job for some reason he was very comfortable acting with Liz more so than any other character I've seen him with AWESOME job I really felt that connection they had it seems very real Well gotta go for now remember let's have fun

I do not recall Jason saying he will never forget that night! He must regret that night for the fact that he LOVES Sam,must of got to you Liason fan when Liz was takin care of Jason when he was shot in the leg he was sleeping on the couch and Liz walked in and he was calling out for Sam.Poor Lizzie lway' trying to get some of Jason and how about when Liz helped Sam outof the hospital and Sam and Jason said i love you and made out and Lizzie just stood there,and you think Jason wants Liz...No way.That is just my thoughts!!!Jason is hooked on Sam,he will not leave Sam,I see her leaving Jason maybe when she finds out about Liz's baby.Jason would not do anything to hurt Sam again!

#5   2007/01/02 07:53AM
    kentishad

Quote Nash.Tess:
    Quote Lucky23: The biggest reason why people don't like Liz is because she havn't told Jason about the baby. I would have done the same thing when you know that this person thinks he is in love with someone, but you know he has feelings for you but you don't want him to have to choose between you and the baby you carrying and the other woman. First Liz is having his baby his own flesh and blood Liz knows that he will be a good father but she wants Jason to want to be a true father not just out of obligations. Liz was looking out for Sam because she knows that Sam loves Jason and she doesn't want Sam to be hurt because of the loss of her baby. Liz is very disappointed at herself because she slept with Jason only because she caught Maxie and Lucky. Well we all know how it went down both Jason and Liz were hurting so they turned to one another and they made love twice in one night I can understand one time hot sex for a minute like Sam & Ric but why second time? and why the holding and kissing? Let me tell you why this is what you call Wow maybe we should have stayed together type of questions Wow we just made passionate love to one another and you know what Jason told her this is a night I will never forget he had no regrets? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder. They are two types of cheaters outside of marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship 1. One night stand just want to get off 2. Make it last forever having sex more than one time around in one evening means you have feelings for that person. Jasam Fans whether you admit it or not. You know that was the best love scene Steve Burton has ever done hola ladies you know it was that scene that touches your heart he did an excellent job for some reason he was very comfortable acting with Liz more so than any other character I've seen him with AWESOME job I really felt that connection they had it seems very real Well gotta go for now remember let's have fun

I do not recall Jason saying he will never forget that night! He must regret that night for the fact that he LOVES Sam,must of got to you Liason fan when Liz was takin care of Jason when he was shot in the leg he was sleeping on the couch and Liz walked in and he was calling out for Sam.Poor Lizzie lway' trying to get some of Jason and how about when Liz helped Sam outof the hospital and Sam and Jason said i love you and made out and Lizzie just stood there,and you think Jason wants Liz...No way.That is just my thoughts!!!Jason is hooked on Sam,he will not leave Sam,I see her leaving Jason maybe when she finds out about Liz's baby.Jason would not do anything to hurt Sam again!

No, both he and Liz said no regrets. He doesn't hate that it happened and neither does Liz and Jason said that was one the reasons he liked talking to her.

Her reason for keeping that secret is the the same reason Sam kept her secret and pretty much why everybody keeps a secret, to protect someone or to keep someone from getting worse. They really need to come up with some other reasons.

#6   2007/01/02 11:17AM
    huggs

:) I AGREE WITH LUCKY23, WHY MAKE LOVE TWICE , I KNOWS THERE IS SOMETHING JASON LOVES A BOUT LIZ . THANKS WRITERS THAT SCENE I WAS PROUD OF. JALIZ LIASON.4EVER.

#7   2007/01/02 11:30AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Where is everybody getting this idea that LiaSon did it twice? I remember that night and I don't remember them having sex more than once!
    And in my opinion what Liz is doing to Jason (& Sam) is NOT the same as what Sonny & Jason did to Carly regarding SamSon's baby.
    Sam told Sonny he was the father, SONNY choose to keep the secret from Carly, Sam only agreed because she was in love with Sonny and wanted to help him be happy.
    Liz is LYING to Jason and she keeps changing her mind every five minutes about wheter or not she is going to tell him.
    It is NOT the same thing. If Liz told Jason the truth and HE choose not to tell Sam and Liz agreed, then THAT would be same.
    In the end Liz will tell her secret becuase she is jealous that Sam will not only have Jason's love and undying devotion, but also his baby!

#8   2007/01/02 03:54PM
    geee

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Where is everybody getting this idea that LiaSon did it twice? I remember that night and I don't remember them having sex more than once!
    And in my opinion what Liz is doing to Jason (& Sam) is NOT the same as what Sonny & Jason did to Carly regarding SamSon's baby.
    Sam told Sonny he was the father, SONNY choose to keep the secret from Carly, Sam only agreed because she was in love with Sonny and wanted to help him be happy.
    Liz is LYING to Jason and she keeps changing her mind every five minutes about wheter or not she is going to tell him.
    It is NOT the same thing. If Liz told Jason the truth and HE choose not to tell Sam and Liz agreed, then THAT would be same.
    In the end Liz will tell her secret becuase she is jealous that Sam will not only have Jason's love and undying devotion, but also his baby!

Jason and Liz did make love twice the second time was upstairs in brendas old room if you watched the next day episode thats were they woke up the next day.

#9   2007/01/02 07:40PM
    SparklingApp...

I don't think she cares if Jason chooses the baby. I think what worries her is that he won't choose her. So since she doesn't see a clear path to having Jason as this 'family', she chooses to keep mum...but the longer she holds it, the worst the blowup will be.

#10   2007/01/02 07:45PM
    SparklingApp...

Yes...they made love initially on the couch. And over in the next morning they were in Brenda's bedroom.

At least he didn't defile his bed of Sam's. Which should be a clear eye opener for Liz/Jason fans that he is not holding this ONS as the corner turn but a pit stop.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list