List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ Quartermaine/ Billy W. spoiler/rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ Quartermaine/ Billy W. spoiler/rumor

Started by Jason_Luva_4ever at 2006/12/31 08:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 09:32AM, Views: 1145, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/31 08:18PM
    AJ Quartermaine/ Billy W. spoiler/rumor
    Jason_Luva_4...

This is just a post I copied from another board:

There is a "rumor" on the circuit that says that Billy Warlock has agreed to come back to General Hospital to reprise his role as AJ Quartermaine. Since his time on DOOL is done he is now free and available and word has it Brian Frons has been in contact with Warlock quite frequently in the last two weeks. Fans have been hoping for an AJ return ever since the character was killed when he was suffocated by Dr. Thomas. Warlock has said in the past if he wasn't involved with anything at the time and GH asked him to come back, he would seriously consider it but only with the right plot line. So does this mean Port Charles is going to see yet another ghost very soon. All we can say is keep your eyes open and hearts waiting!

#2   2006/12/31 08:23PM
    Re: AJ Quartermaine/ Billy W. spoiler/rumor
    kentishad

Quote Jason_Luva_4ever: This is just a post I copied from another board:

There is a "rumor" on the circuit that says that Billy Warlock has agreed to come back to General Hospital to reprise his role as AJ Quartermaine. Since his time on DOOL is done he is now free and available and word has it Brian Frons has been in contact with Warlock quite frequently in the last two weeks. Fans have been hoping for an AJ return ever since the character was killed when he was suffocated by Dr. Thomas. Warlock has said in the past if he wasn't involved with anything at the time and GH asked him to come back, he would seriously consider it but only with the right plot line. So does this mean Port Charles is going to see yet another ghost very soon. All we can say is keep your eyes open and hearts waiting!

There will be so much drama if he comes back!

#3   2006/12/31 08:45PM
    happi

i don't care much for the character of A.J but, i do like billy warlock so if he comes back that would be super

#4   2007/01/01 06:32AM
    toorobbin

Isn't he dead.

Or, will g.h. be rewriting history again.

Because, I gotta tell ya, Sonny won't it allow it.

Personally, I never liked A.J., and I stopped watching g.h., when he tried to brainwash Michael.

#5   2007/01/01 08:09PM
    sweetcheeks2146

Yeah me too. i mean dont get me wrong Billy is a great actor and he is hoot but i didnt really like the character AJ>> i just wasnt interested in the sl i guess.

#6   2007/01/03 08:35AM
    old timer

maybe he was not killed but put in a drug induced coma and hidded in one of the turrents on Spoon Island

#7   2007/01/03 08:37AM
    ReignOfTerror

LOL, sonny won't allow it?
    I don't think even Sonny, has that kind of pull to NOT have someone else come back from the dead, lol.

#8   2007/01/03 08:38AM
    old timer

so many have

#9   2007/01/03 09:28AM
    toorobbin

Quote ReignOfTerror:

I don't think even Sonny, has that kind of pull to NOT have someone else come back from the dead, lol.

O.K. I posted Sonny won't allow it in a different thread.

lol

The writers love to bring people back from the dead when they don't have a body.

But this time, they did have A.J.'s body to prove that he was dead.

If this is the case, I would love to see Reese and Courtney back. I love them.

#10   2007/01/03 09:30AM
    happi

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

O.K. I posted Sonny won't allow it in a different thread.

lol

The writers love to bring people back from the dead when they don't have a body.

But this time, they did have A.J.'s body to prove that he was dead.

If this is the case, I would love to see Reese and Courtney back. I love them.

i have to say i liked reese too..as for A.J being dead maybe it was someone to look like him ...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list