List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A New Year's Resolution for all of us?!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A New Year's Resolution for all of us?!?

Started by jcrobinson at 2006/12/31 05:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 06:07AM, Views: 279, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/31 05:31AM
    A New Year's Resolution for all of us?!?
    jcrobinson

Happy New Year to our Soaps.com family!

2006 was the year we were born and our website is thriving thanks to all of our devoted soap fans! Some of you are so devoted, however, that we sometimes forget general rules of human kindness, however !

Soaps.com wants this to be the place you come for updates, scoops, and good old fashioned fun. Some of us have gotten out of control with our nastiness regarding certain storylines, the actors and each other. It simply has to end. TooRobin has had her hands full trying to keep our GH board a fun place to be and for the most part, it is, right?

To everyone who consistently loses their composure and types things that they know aren't right, we're asking you to cool it. It looks like 2007 will be another big year for Jason, Liz and Sam and can't we all just agree to disagree? In fact, I have a challenge for anyone who rushes to the keyboard to post about a storyline that fires them up...continue to rush to the keyboard - we like that! However, count to ten, take deep breaths, anything that will make you think twice before you write something offensive about our beloved GH or our friends (and friendly foes!) on this site. Deal?

May Sonny, Carly, Jax, Jason, Sam, Elizabeth, Lucky, Alexis, Ric (yes Ric!), Nikolas, Emily, Lulu, Georgie, Dillon, Maxi, Alice, Ned, Bobby, Noah, Patrick, Robin, Mac, Max, Milo, Robert, Anna, Scotty (Welcome back!),Luke, Laura (especially Laura!), Tracy, Monica, Alan (may he soon RIP), Edward, Skye, Lorenzo and every one of us have a Happy and ***Friendly*** New Year!

#2   2006/12/31 08:34AM
    Re: A New Year's Resolution for all of us?!?
    toorobbin

Thank you, J. C.

I wish the Jasam fans and the Liason can have fun together for the new year.

Remember the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Let's all parley please.

Sorry, I just love these movies and Johnn Depp.

And all our wonderful posters, who love Luke and Laura,
    Sonny and Carly.

And the rest of our Port Charles residents.

Dare I say, Rick and Maxie too.

Aren't they great actors to make us feel the way we do about them.

#3   2006/12/31 09:27AM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: Thank you, J. C.

Let's all parley please.

Sonny and Carly.

i guess if the actors weren't doing such a good job whether you like or dislike them. they wouldn't be here for us to watch. and i for one think gh is the best soap..

#4   2006/12/31 03:01PM
    GH ADDICT

I think you are right Gh is the BEST soap on the tube!
    (it's the only one that I can't stop watching and I've been watchng or almost 30 years now).

I think that this resolution is a good thing. I don't see why we can't continue to post our opinions (weather you are a LiaSon or JaSam fan) just remember this -
    you can lavish all the compliments on your favorite couple/character all you want and you can still say you don't like certain characters but DON'T post any insults or mean nicknames or anything that you think is questionable. Don't call characters or actors names, don't bash them (especially the actors) in anyway. We all appear to be intelligent, articule people. I think that if we try, we can get our points across with resorting to juvenile or childish behavior.
    Even if you see/read something offensive DON'T retaliate, report them!
    If we can stop the few people who insist on the bad behavior we can all enjoy this site that much more!

Let's keep our board fun!!

#5   2006/12/31 06:10PM
    happi

Quote GH ADDICT: I think you are right Gh is the BEST soap on the tube!
    (it's the only one that I can't stop watching and I've been watchng or almost 30 years now).

I think that this resolution is a good thing. I don't see why we can't continue to post our opinions (weather you are a LiaSon or JaSam fan) just remember this -
    you can lavish all the compliments on your favorite couple/character all you want and you can still say you don't like certain characters but DON'T post any insults or mean nicknames or anything that you think is questionable. Don't call characters or actors names, don't bash them (especially the actors) in anyway. We all appear to be intelligent, articule people. I think that if we try, we can get our points across with resorting to juvenile or childish behavior.
    Even if you see/read something offensive DON'T retaliate, report them!
    If we can stop the few people who insist on the bad behavior we can all enjoy this site that much more!

Let's keep our board fun!!

i too have been watching gh for 30 years, and your right you can't stop watching it, i've watch days and amc on and off through out the years, but, gh is still #1 maybe that's why they won best soap 2 years in a row.. hopefully 3 in 2007

#6   2006/12/31 06:54PM
    geee

Quote happi:
    Quote toorobbin: Thank you, J. C.

Let's all parley please.

Sonny and Carly.

i guess if the actors weren't doing such a good job whether you like or dislike them. they wouldn't be here for us to watch. and i for one think gh is the best soap..

I agree GH is in my opinion the best soap on tv I too have been a fan for almost 30 years and I have to say its the only thing on tv that I must see everyday but lately it seems that we have all gotten carried away with this whole jason&liz,jason&sam storyline [myself included] we need to remember that this is not real its just actors following a script.so I hope we can all keep that in mind this coming year because its all going to come to a head in the next few months and not eveyone will like the outcome.I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

#7   2007/01/01 06:07AM
    OnegirlOneboy

Mine would be to lose the babay fat LOL!!!!

Also for Jasam to have a baby!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list