List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SPOILER I READ!!! DO NOT READ IF YU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER I READ!!! DO NOT READ IF YU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2006/12/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 08:07PM, Views: 638, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/30 03:05PM
    SPOILER I READ!!! DO NOT READ IF YU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW
    JASAM.FAN

I READ ALCAZAR WAS GOING TO HAVE SONNY GUN POINT,THEN I READ THAT SONNY SHOTS ALCAZAR RIGHT IN THE HEAD! I DID REA AWHILE BACK AGO ALCAZAR WAS LEAVING! HMMM COULD IT BE??? IT ALSO SAY'SCARLY WANTS NO PART OF THIS SCHEME WITH SONNY!! SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED,AND IT SAYS SKYE WILL BE VERY UPSET,EVEN THOUGH ALCAZAR TOLD SKYE HE WAS GOING TO LIQUIDATE SONNY,SHE DID NOT CARE,NOW THE TABLES TURNED! T SAID SKYE VOWS VENGEANCE ON SONNY!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/30 03:08PM
    #2   2006/12/30 03:20PM
    Re: SPOILER I READ!!! DO NOT READ IF YU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW
    happi

Quote JASAM.FAN: I READ ALCAZAR WAS GOING TO HAVE SONNY GUN POINT,THEN I READ THAT SONNY SHOTS ALCAZAR RIGHT IN THE HEAD! I DID REA AWHILE BACK AGO ALCAZAR WAS LEAVING! HMMM COULD IT BE??? IT ALSO SAY'SCARLY WANTS NO PART OF THIS SCHEME WITH SONNY!! SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED,AND IT SAYS SKYE WILL BE VERY UPSET,EVEN THOUGH ALCAZAR TOLD SKYE HE WAS GOING TO LIQUIDATE SONNY,SHE DID NOT CARE,NOW THE TABLES TURNED! T SAID SKYE VOWS VENGEANCE ON SONNY!

i read that also about alcazar leaving, (skye as a mob boss)
    because when carly tried to warn her about this mob life skye didn't seem to upset by it. so will see what happens..

#3   2006/12/30 03:22PM
    toorobbin

I also read, Patrick and Robin to the rescue.

Wasn't Ted King, supposed to be making a movie.

#4   2006/12/30 05:01PM
    geee

Quote happi:
    Quote JASAM.FAN: I READ ALCAZAR WAS GOING TO HAVE SONNY GUN POINT,THEN I READ THAT SONNY SHOTS ALCAZAR RIGHT IN THE HEAD! I DID REA AWHILE BACK AGO ALCAZAR WAS LEAVING! HMMM COULD IT BE??? IT ALSO SAY'SCARLY WANTS NO PART OF THIS SCHEME WITH SONNY!! SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED,AND IT SAYS SKYE WILL BE VERY UPSET,EVEN THOUGH ALCAZAR TOLD SKYE HE WAS GOING TO LIQUIDATE SONNY,SHE DID NOT CARE,NOW THE TABLES TURNED! T SAID SKYE VOWS VENGEANCE ON SONNY!

i read that also about alcazar leaving, (skye as a mob boss)
    because when carly tried to warn her about this mob life skye didn't seem to upset by it. so will see what happens..

I also read that but then just the other day I read that Ted King was staying with the show so if he does get shot he wont die.

#5   2006/12/30 09:58PM
    kentishad

Quote onelifeonesoap.: I think getting shot in the head might be a deathful experience,but i read he will fake his death,SO he might not really die!

I read in SOD that Skye was going to embrace the mob lifestyle, which I really don't understand, the woman has a frickin' newborn.

#6   2006/12/31 07:56AM
    OnegirlOneboy

Quote kentishad:
    Quote onelifeonesoap.: I think getting shot in the head might be a deathful experience,but i read he will fake his death,SO he might not really die!

I read in SOD that Skye was going to embrace the mob lifestyle, which I really don't understand, the woman has a frickin' newborn.

She is crazy,you seen the remark to Carly she made when Carly told her Alcazar was capable of anything she said it did not bother her.Skye is turning into a bad person,i know that is her babies daddy but come on

#7   2006/12/31 08:12AM
    toorobbin

Originally, she moved to keep an eye on Lorenzo, because he was going to kill Lulu.

But, now, Skye has gotten herself in so deep, she has to live the lie she set for herself.

Remember when Carly was shot in the head while giving birth to Morgan.

#8   2006/12/31 08:47AM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin: Originally, she moved to keep an eye on Lorenzo, because he was going to kill Lulu.

But, now, Skye has gotten herself in so deep, she has to live the lie she set for herself.

Remember when Carly was shot in the head while giving birth to Morgan.

Yeah, but she got shot by Sonny when he shot Alcazar. Anyway, I guess she'll be the next one to die. If they can get rid of Faith, now she was a psycho, then it shouldn't be to hard to get rid of a corrupt Skye.

#9   2007/01/01 08:07PM
    ILoveJason

vacation time for Lorenzo,that is probably all!Yeah that was wierd when Sonny shot Carly in the head by accident!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list