List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jasam are trying for a baby?????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jasam are trying for a baby?????????

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2006/12/30 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 04:22PM, Views: 349, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/30 02:45PM
    Jasam are trying for a baby?????????
    JASAM.FAN

I read a spoiler,regardless that Jason is the father of Liz' baby Jasam are going to try for one of their own,no stopping them.Ialso read Liz was going to be upset,she overhears Sam telling someone hr and Jasonare tryingfor a baby,i bet ya that is why Liz will tell Jason he is the father of her baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~GO JASAM!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/30 03:10PM
    #2   2006/12/30 02:49PM
    Re: Jasam are trying for a baby?????????
    BabyBlueEyes

AWESOME! i want a jasam baby and i can't wait any longer! let's get a jasam baby in 2007, regardless if liz's baby is jason's. let's get it on jasam! woo hoo

besides, it's really lucky's

#3   2006/12/30 02:58PM
    happi

it's jason baby, but, you are right it could be lucky's
    anyway, i seen sam when she wanted a baby and when she tried to adopt, she's really good with kristina. so good luck to her...

#4   2006/12/30 03:25PM
    toorobbin

On the previews of Friday's show, Jason comes home and says to Sam,

I want us to have a baby.

Jason rules.

#5   2006/12/30 03:50PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I hope this baby plan includes them getting married in the not too distant future.
    Not that I think they "HAVE" to be married (after all this is a soap) I just would really really like for them to get married (and stay that way until one of them leaves the show).

GO BABY JASAM!!

#6   2007/01/01 10:00AM
    bajangirl01

I just hope they do it right this time, I strongly believe that Jason's first alive child should not result from a ONS but from true love,that is ,his relationship with Sam.I think the actors,both SB/RH deserve more for being on the show for so many years.This to me is insulting as a fan,to pair them up this way is just wrong.How many kids will Liz have as a result of a ONS and not be her husband's,what's the point of LIZ/LUCKY or JASAM if this is the contrived outcome/

#7   2007/01/01 10:11AM
    toorobbin

I agree with all of you.

JaSam have a true love that can endure and weather any storm.

As opposed to saintly Liz, who could only have ons's.

Lucky's pill addiction came from his back injury, when he was shot by Manny.

He wasn't exactly a drug addict.

But when Patrick took him his pain killers too early, that's when all this started.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 10:14AM
    #8   2007/01/01 11:32AM
    old timer

maxie was planting doubts in Lucky before he became addictedso it wasn"t just the pills liz and Lucky were having problems before that was just a excuse so go sam and jason

#9   2007/01/01 04:22PM
    Crater#5

Quote JASAM.FAN: I read a spoiler,regardless that Jason is the father of Liz' baby Jasam are going to try for one of their own,no stopping them.Ialso read Liz was going to be upset,she overhears Sam telling someone hr and Jasonare tryingfor a baby,i bet ya that is why Liz will tell Jason he is the father of her baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~GO JASAM!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That baby that Liz wiil be having is another one from a one nighter,being saint Liz she should be embarass. Jason actually wants to give Sam a baby. There is a different although he will love Liz baby its a difference. The way he talked about he and Sam having a baby and how he would feel ,the man is in love. I am still trying to figure out why they would have Liz pregnant again from a one nighter?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list