List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I'm sick of u Jiz wateva u want to call yourselfs

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm sick of u Jiz wateva u want to call yourselfs

Started by lil_ms_to_cute at 2006/12/29 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 06:53AM, Views: 1573, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/29 04:45PM
    I'm sick of u Jiz wateva u want to call yourselfs
    lil_ms_to_cute

yeah sam had did bad but liz jack ass is still doing bad with her __________. She is still lieing to people she dont know wat the hell she wants she either want lucky or she dont but her and jason is not happening.

Hi Jasam fans i'm new here

We welcome you but you need to read the Soaps.com Guidelines first before you post again. We do NOT allow actor bashing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/31 06:51AM
    #2   2006/12/29 04:53PM
    Re: I'm sick of u Jiz wateva u want to call yourselfs
    toorobbin

Welcome to the board.

#3   2006/12/29 04:56PM
    lil_ms_to_cute

thanks

#4   2006/12/29 08:58PM
    happi

yes, i'm a liason fan but, i'm just going to say welcome to the board!i've been here since the first week of december. it's a great site...

#5   2006/12/29 09:00PM
    liasonlover

Quote happi: yes, i'm a liason fan but, i'm just going to say welcome to the board!i've been here since the first week of december. it's a great site...

Liason, we're tight like that! Welcome, were going to have a lot of fun with you!

#6   2006/12/30 12:19PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote lil_ms_to_cute: yeah sam had did bad but liz jack ass is still doing bad with her ugly ass. She is still lieing to people she dont know wat the hell she wants she either want lucky or she dont but her and jason is not happening.

How is this not rude, toorobin?

You said this in the other thread,

Yes, I am a JASAM fan, but the LIASON fans need to realize they cannot pick on the JASAM fans or be rude to other posters.

That post above, calling liz a jackass and ugly ass is not rude to the liz and or liason fans?

I don't care who anyone likes, that's their business, but to tell everyone here to not be rude, then welcome that poster without saying anything about her rudeness is saying to me (and apologize if I'm wrong) that it's ok to bash liason fans if you are a Jasam fan, since you did not admonish her for posting what she did.
    I am not here to start trouble, and I can debate as good as anyone, but I see the bias with these 2 groups and since you are the moderator, this bothers me that she can say what she said and I was the one you posted a message to you about how it was wrong to tell everyone else not to bash Jasam fans. You did NOT in your other post say, not to bash jasam fans AND liason fans if you are a Jasam fan.
    This is the point I'm trying to make here.
    Can we be fair with both sides? I am neither a jasam or liason fan, but I do want to be able to post my criticism on both sides if I choose, is this allowed?

#7   2006/12/30 01:57PM
    happi

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote lil_ms_to_cute: yeah sam had did bad but liz jack ass is still doing bad with her ugly ass. She is still lieing to people she dont know wat the hell she wants she either want lucky or she dont but her and jason is not happening.

How is this not rude, toorobin?

You said this in the other thread,

Yes, I am a JASAM fan, but the LIASON fans need to realize they cannot pick on the JASAM fans or be rude to other posters.

That post above, calling liz a jackass and ugly ass is not rude to the liz and or liason fans?

I don't care who anyone likes, that's their business, but to tell everyone here to not be rude, then welcome that poster without saying anything about her rudeness is saying to me (and apologize if I'm wrong) that it's ok to bash liason fans if you are a Jasam fan, since you did not admonish her for posting what she did.
    I am not here to start trouble, and I can debate as good as anyone, but I see the bias with these 2 groups and since you are the moderator, this bothers me that she can say what she said and I was the one you posted a message to you about how it was wrong to tell everyone else not to bash Jasam fans. You did NOT in your other post say, not to bash jasam fans AND liason fans if you are a Jasam fan.
    This is the point I'm trying to make here.
    Can we be fair with both sides? I am neither a jasam or liason fan, but I do want to be able to post my criticism on both sides if I choose, is this allowed?

thank you!! i agree with you....

#8   2006/12/30 02:08PM
    Lucky23

Hi Jasam fans i'm new here

Wow first welcome but calm down it's going to be okay let's not use ugly words you have a right to your opinion but let's have fun without that type of lanuage please! Oh yes I AM A Liason/Jaliz fan and if Elizabeth is ugly I don't think they would have her on the #1 Daytime Soap Opera. The Jasam fans are taking this to serious remember they are characters on TV not real life lol Hola Jaliz Fans are you with me! Liason/Jaliz Fans let's keep it nice we will see the end results soon so everyone hold tight and Happy New Year Keep in mind it is going down next week! Jaliz/Liason fans if you want to know what is going to happened email me I got the scoop!

#9   2006/12/30 05:13PM
    lil_ms_to_cute

but i'm new and i did that yesthuday so i did'nt know thank u very much!!!!!!!!!!!

#10   2006/12/30 05:31PM
    sweetcheeks2146

WOW.. welcome newby this site is awesome i love it... ppl are touchy tho..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list