List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....

Started by JaSam514 at 2006/12/29 02:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 05:53AM, Views: 433, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/29 02:53PM
    Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....
    JaSam514

General Hospital was interupted here by the news and I missed the last 30 mins of the show can someone please tell me what happened what did I miss??

Thanks

Also does anyone know where to go to see the video clips thanks

Krista

#2   2006/12/29 03:10PM
    Re: Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....
    frequent tra...

I only got to see the last ten minutes.

Sonny shows up at Carly's just before midnight. Carly makes him put on a hat (she,Michael, and Morgan were all wearing hats). At midnight, Sonny tries to kiss her on the mouth .. . she turns her head and he kisses her on the cheek. They have a l-o-o-ng hug.

Lucky and Maxi are slow dancing at Kelly's and they kiss (ugg - no wonder Liz won't take him back)

Patrick and Robin are on an air mattress under the covers and sipping champagne from a plastic cup.

Jason comes back to the penthouse - he and Sam exchange intense looks and then go mouth to mouth for a hot one.

Liz goes off the road into snow and rocks in a car wreck and collapses on the ground -- the last shot is of her sprawled out on her stomach in the snow beside the car with a bleeding head wound.

next week will be great

#3   2006/12/29 03:14PM
    JaSam514

Quote frequent traveler: I only got to see the last ten minutes.

Sonny shows up at Carly's just before midnight. Carly makes him put on a hat (she,Michael, and Morgan were all wearing hats). At midnight, Sonny tries to kiss her on the mouth .. . she turns her head and he kisses her on the cheek. They have a l-o-o-ng hug.

Lucky and Maxi are slow dancing at Kelly's and they kiss (ugg - no wonder Liz won't take him back)

Patrick and Robin are on an air mattress under the covers and sipping champagne from a plastic cup.

Jason comes back to the penthouse - he and Sam exchange intense looks and then go mouth to mouth for a hot one.

Liz goes off the road into snow and rocks in a car wreck and collapses on the ground -- the last shot is of her sprawled out on her stomach in the snow beside the car with a bleeding head wound.

next week will be great

Thanks for the info I really appreciate it. I can't wait for next week Does any one know if GH airs on Monday or not?

#4   2006/12/29 03:19PM
    frequent tra...

d. . n those football games - GH v. football. I vote for GH any day of the week

#5   2006/12/30 05:53AM
    JaSam514

Quote frequent traveler: d. . n those football games - GH v. football. I vote for GH any day of the week

Me too

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list