List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Wonder what everyone else did on NY Eve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wonder what everyone else did on NY Eve?

Started by jcrobinson at 2006/12/29 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 06:35AM, Views: 320, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/29 02:17PM
    Wonder what everyone else did on NY Eve?
    jcrobinson

I'll take a stab at it:

Alexis had a nice time with her girls. Ric stopped by to kiss Molly? (Am I a dreamer or what?)

Georgie was working late for Professor Pete, and he surprised her with a bottle of champagne to share.

Dillon and Lulu were hanging around the Q house and ended up watching an old crime movie together. Pizza for everyone! Tracy kept looking at the door in hopes that Luke would come home.

Nikolas and Emily were too nervous about Spencer to celebrate. Emily nervously tried to calm him and he was exploding.

What do you think/hope?

#2   2006/12/29 03:03PM
    Re: Wonder what everyone else did on NY Eve?
    frequent tra...

How about this . .

Noah and Bobbi get stuck at the hospital . . . decide to relive old times . . . in the supply closet so loved by Robin and Patrick.

Felicia decides her daughters need her and shows up at Mac's door - but Mac has a date with Dr. Lainie.

Anna and Robert arrive at Robins's door - no one is there, but with the storm . . . they go in and after too much champage . . wake up on Jan. 1 wondering "what have I done?"

Luke is in Paris -- trying to convince the doctor to permit Laura to have more injections of the miracle drug

Ned's daughter decides that she can't handle her current life and runs away to PC, where Edward encourages her to rebel against Ned.

#3   2006/12/30 06:35AM
    Re: Wonder what everyone else did on NY Eve?
    toorobbin

Jason and Sam elope, get married and have a baby.

Spencer is returned to Nikolas who celebrates with Emily.
    Elope and get married.

Instead of every one having babies, I think they should all elope and get married.

Sonny and Carly, elope, get married and have another baby.

Patrick and Robin, elope, get married and have a baby.

Robert and Anna, elope, get married, well. I don't think they want another baby, so I'll leave them alone.

Laura comes home.

Milo and Lulu elope, get married and have a baby.

I really like Milo and Lulu together.

So this is my wish list.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list