List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason!!!

Started by jasonlover at 2006/12/28 08:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 07:57PM, Views: 395, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 08:27PM
    Jason!!!
    jasonlover

okay personally, I have jumped ship with Liz and jason to Sam and jason but now I am jumping to no where. I just do not like Sam I do not know why, I cannot take the lies from Liz anymore either, but I LOVE JASON!!!
    I am just a JASON Fan no jasam no liason just Jason. I have to route for him to do the right thing when he knows he is the father, I have to route for him to follow his heart whoever he chooses to be with. I have to cheer him on when his decisions are made and I have to cry with him when he is hurt. I love jason. Sam, Liz whoever he is with .

#2   2006/12/28 08:31PM
    Re: Jason!!!
    happi

Quote jasonlover: okay personally, I have jumped ship with Liz and jason to Sam and jason but now I am jumping to no where. I just do not like Sam I do not know why, I cannot take the lies from Liz anymore either, but I LOVE JASON!!!
    I am just a JASON Fan no jasam no liason just Jason. I have to route for him to do the right thing when he knows he is the father, I have to route for him to follow his heart whoever he chooses to be with. I have to cheer him on when his decisions are made and I have to cry with him when he is hurt. I love jason. Sam, Liz whoever he is with .

not a bad idea... but, i do like liz with jason and if he's with sam then so be it. nice picture of sonny and jason

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/28 08:48PM
    #3   2006/12/29 04:28PM
    busu1996

I like sam alot. She has been treated unfairly since she arrived in Port Charles. As for Liz, well I like Liz better with Lucky. Those two have been in love forever.

#4   2006/12/29 05:00PM
    toorobbin

I still love Jasam, and I'm sorry, but Liz gets on my last nerve.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/29 05:01PM
    #5   2006/12/29 05:12PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Jason is my guy! (So is Sonny)

I like JaSam LOTS more than any other past or possible Jason coupling.

I think that with all JaSam has been through in the last two years and all the emotions the fans have invested in them during that time (not to mentin the support) they (And we) deserve a long period of JaSam bliss (wedding, baby, happiness).
    I know that they will have problems but I hope that they can make if for several years before they do break up.

Jason will be my man still and I will support him in what ever he choose to do at that time just like I have for the past 10+ years.

Go Jason!
    Go JaSam for as long as possible!

#6   2007/01/01 06:04PM
    bajangirl01

Well I am a SAM fan first and foremost,in all honesty,Jason is the dog in this whole mess,I could take Sam with anyone,it just so happens that she loves him and they have chemistry that he has with NO other right now,except Sonny!

#7   2007/01/01 06:14PM
    kentishad

Quote busu1996: I like sam alot. She has been treated unfairly since she arrived in Port Charles. As for Liz, well I like Liz better with Lucky. Those two have been in love forever.

And it is time to move on because it is getting old.

As for Jason, I loved him since he was with Robin, I was just looking at old videos of him and Robin and man it made me tear up, nobody on GH has that type of love or relationship anymore. He and Robin were something special and I doubt that any of his relationships will ever measure up.

And as for Sam, she has been blaming people since she showed up and I'm tired of her routine. She used to be strong.

Liz, it is about time she has gotten a backbone and I'm still waiting for her to shut her conscience down and get dirty like all the other people on this show. And see how al the people who hate her for being so goody-goody react when she just doesn't give a flying flip ( stupid, but we can't cuss)!

#8   2007/01/01 07:57PM
    ILoveJason

Liz will alway's be Liz!!! She will never have balls like the other women on G.H.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list