List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/15 12:47PM, Views: 39318, Replies: 81
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2010/06/02 09:01PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    SmilngJay

OMG, I love Jason and Liz. I think they're both played with a very natural and very effervescent technique.

Nic and Claudia give me confidence in my own life. My mom says that I should learn from these two and go out and have my own life (I can't live in the basement forever!)

I luv this show. It's simply marvelous!

#72   2010/07/15 01:57PM
    klarsen

What is the name of the song that Brooklyn Ashston sang on 7/14ths episode?

#73   2010/07/16 09:06AM
    grammy1014

>) I don't like this Morgan at all. Morgan & Molly steal the show when they are on. They're very good little actors.

#74   2010/07/24 07:51AM
    ghfan6281

GUZA!!! u have went away from what made this show GH amazing...first off, the mob..no, killing the mob is not good for the show and we all know it...and u cant sit here and tell me that if there was no mob that GH would be as popular as it was. it made the show to be honest..ppl didnt tune in to see alan and edward argue or nik and stefan talkin in the dining room..they tuned in for corinthos and morgan killing surril and jason being shot as he runs across the limo and then finding sonny and carly sleepin together and the warehouse blowing up..it had people on the edge of their seat wondering whats next..just dying until monday at 3et..COME ON MAN U KNOW IT..and now i dont even know the last time i saw jason and sonny in the SAME ROOM!..the mob was so quiet and mysterious but now dante can sneak in under everyones nose? goodness thats lazy on the writers parts. i know those 2 are getting old in age but damn..the last interesting mob scenes quite frankly might have been lorenzo/luiz..manny storyline was sloppy..manny would be dead if it was 1997-2003..and now we have all these other little characters like ethan and olivia and all this crap..stick to what brought success..you werent losing fans back then..now thousands are quitting on general hospital because we feel that the characters arent the same anymore..ex:sonny,jason,jax,carly,luke,lucky...ALL OF THEM..they all just do their own thing..like they were totally reinvented and i just dont see why man..carly isnt the same person at all! shes quiet which is a surprise..keeping patricks secret for him?? never would she do this back then? jax is totally off the map..just does his own thing...sonnys just a womanizer who wants to seduce claire now man wtf..dont waste your time trying to figure out how to get rid of the mob..you already have probably without even trying..when is the last time a rival was in town????? a legit one by the way..now i have to vomit watching lulu and dante which is totally crap btw..basically what im saying is this show is soo soo predictable now that its nowhere near as exicting as it used to be..honestly i sit here with my girl and tell her exactly what is going to happen day in and day out..its horrible man..i do not care about kristina..i know you might be trying to get them experience for the future or whatever but still..brenda returning wont help..maybe alittle but shes connected with franco? GET HIM OUTTA THERE..the s/l is absurd..JASON WOULDA DROPPED HIS ASS BY NOW IF THIS WERE THE PAST..btw does jason take showers? black shirt and dark faded jeans every episode? just wondering..we've come to the last scene on friday being pat and lisa making out? wow..yes they matter but its not why we wait for the weekend to pass..i couldnt care less about maxie or spinelli b/c all maxie does now is use people..shes a bitc*..her character is long gone along with lulu..even if lulu does something to please most of the fans..it doesnt matter b/c she will be remebered for being dantes bitc*..sonny has enough kids btw..good lord guza..i cant believe all these ppl see the show returning to how it used to be..no way man..just because there are scenses in the hospital again? OF PATRICK AND ROBIN ARGUING AND STEVE AND LISA MAKING DATES? FOR THE LOVE OF GOSH MAN ARE U JOKING?..plain and simple not exciting anymore..totally predictable and i hate to see a soap i love this much go down the drain after all the success it's had..jason and liz are okay but jason and ROBIN NEED TO BE TOGETHER..their old scenes make me (a man) tear up..like thats crazy..their chemistry was unbelievable..well whatever im sure ill write more in the future for anyone who cares

#75   2010/07/24 08:00AM
    ghfan6281

OH! and for once can a baby be born normally into the world? and can a baby not be taken or put in jeopardy? its gotten to the point where we know the paternity test WILL INDEED be tampered with..where we know something will happen to a pregnant woman and if not..the baby will be put in jeopardy..its fake..plain and simple..i know its a soap and its entertainment but still..i guess u gotta wonder if GH has run its course..if the days of being #1 are over..we all know that jax sonny jason carly luke etc make the show..so why not use it until they retire? because we all know its not long until sonny and jason and jax will be done..and we all know the ratings will GO DOWN THE DRAIN ONCE THEY ARE OFF..now i know u have to get the youngsters some scenes so we will know who they are when the big timers leave but the youngsters are too much apart of it now..like i said use what brought all this success..*sigh* damn this blows man

#76   2010/07/25 09:56AM
    seraphimom

Quote ghfan6281: GUZA!!! u have went away from what made this show GH amazing...first off, the mob..no, killing the mob is not good for the show and we all know it...and u cant sit here and tell me that if there was no mob that GH would be as popular as it was. it made the show to be honest..ppl didnt tune in to see alan and edward argue or nik and stefan talkin in the dining room..they tuned in for corinthos and morgan killing surril and jason being shot as he runs across the limo and then finding sonny and carly sleepin together and the warehouse blowing up..it had people on the edge of their seat wondering whats next..just dying until monday at 3et..COME ON MAN U KNOW IT..and now i dont even know the last time i saw jason and sonny in the SAME ROOM!..the mob was so quiet and mysterious but now dante can sneak in under everyones nose? goodness thats lazy on the writers parts. i know those 2 are getting old in age but damn..the last interesting mob scenes quite frankly might have been lorenzo/luiz..manny storyline was sloppy..manny would be dead if it was 1997-2003..and now we have all these other little characters like ethan and olivia and all this crap..stick to what brought success..you werent losing fans back then..now thousands are quitting on general hospital because we feel that the characters arent the same anymore..ex:sonny,jason,jax,carly,luke,lucky...ALL OF THEM..they all just do their own thing..like they were totally reinvented and i just dont see why man..carly isnt the same person at all! shes quiet which is a surprise..keeping patricks secret for him?? never would she do this back then? jax is totally off the map..just does his own thing...sonnys just a womanizer who wants to seduce claire now man wtf..dont waste your time trying to figure out how to get rid of the mob..you already have probably without even trying..when is the last time a rival was in town????? a legit one by the way..now i have to vomit watching lulu and dante which is totally crap btw..basically what im saying is this show is soo soo predictable now that its nowhere near as exicting as it used to be..honestly i sit here with my girl and tell her exactly what is going to happen day in and day out..its horrible man..i do not care about kristina..i know you might be trying to get them experience for the future or whatever but still..brenda returning wont help..maybe alittle but shes connected with franco? GET HIM OUTTA THERE..the s/l is absurd..JASON WOULDA DROPPED HIS ASS BY NOW IF THIS WERE THE PAST..btw does jason take showers? black shirt and dark faded jeans every episode? just wondering..we've come to the last scene on friday being pat and lisa making out? wow..yes they matter but its not why we wait for the weekend to pass..i couldnt care less about maxie or spinelli b/c all maxie does now is use people..shes a bitc*..her character is long gone along with lulu..even if lulu does something to please most of the fans..it doesnt matter b/c she will be remebered for being dantes bitc*..sonny has enough kids btw..good lord guza..i cant believe all these ppl see the show returning to how it used to be..no way man..just because there are scenses in the hospital again? OF PATRICK AND ROBIN ARGUING AND STEVE AND LISA MAKING DATES? FOR THE LOVE OF GOSH MAN ARE U JOKING?..plain and simple not exciting anymore..totally predictable and i hate to see a soap i love this much go down the drain after all the success it's had..jason and liz are okay but jason and ROBIN NEED TO BE TOGETHER..their old scenes make me (a man) tear up..like thats crazy..their chemistry was unbelievable..well whatever im sure ill write more in the future for anyone who cares

sorry cant agree, been watching for more years than i would like to admit, and i have been sick of 'the sonny show', general hospital used to evolve around peoples lives in the hospital, then it became the sonny show, many are sick of that, but as all soaps they go up and down, can't please all the people all the time. JMO

#77   2010/07/27 11:08AM
    ghfan6281

yeah thats great for you and all my friend...but who the hell r u speakin for? nobody thats right...nobody wants to see ethan and and kristina in the last scene on friday..u call it the sonny show i call it good business..corinthos brings in the bucks buddy..my point exactly is it hasnt been the sonny show and it never was..maurice cant help hes more popular than anyone else..u cant blame writers for that..they went away from good business..ya kno im curious to see who u wanna see

#78   2010/07/27 11:11AM
    ghfan6281

and um from what i can see many ppl r tired of these writers reinventing characters..tired of characters being misused in questionable plots..they need to get it together..frankly i dont give a damn about peoples lives in the hospital..it'd be a bore if it was that way and ya know it..with all do respect

#79   2010/09/13 12:57PM
    green ma

omg: i am so tired of Brenda, when is she going away..enough of her already Carlie, I can see why you hate her so much....she is such a drama queen...

#80   2010/09/16 01:13PM
    Tese

My friends and I are also very tired of this Brenda story line. it may have been interesting back in the day, but its a new day writers. She is not a good fit anymore. She's overkill,her acting is just ok! Get back to the interesting story lines.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list