List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/15 12:47PM, Views: 38430, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2010/02/01 06:55PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    4everghjsam

I can't stand Liz.It was the best when luck and lulu told her off loved it. she always plays the good girl now we all know she is not.. jasam 4-ever

#52   2010/02/01 06:58PM
    4everghjsam

He should be with Sam!! Liz is no good for him.she plays suck a goodie goodie and we all know she is NOT..I do agree about the job but who will give him a job everyone know he is in the mob Jasam 4-ever

#53   2010/02/11 12:45PM
    maggio

I disagree I didn't like Elizabeth when Sam & Jason where involed, but she doesn't deserve everyone lashing. I can't stand miss goodie goodie lulu. Talk about a girl who needs a smack. She has short term memory lose. How she lie and manipulated Dillion. I get so angry seeing her attack Elizabeth and Sonny. Know one should judge anyone. Elizabeth didn't cheat first. Lucky was sleeping with Maxie for drugs. She only lied about the pregnancy. She was not reasonable for his addiction.

#54   2010/02/16 03:22PM
    lawgirl723

I hope elizabeth and nicholas end up together!!

#55   2010/02/16 03:27PM
    lawgirl723

That would be great if spinelle was an undercover FBI agent !! I also hope that dante takes down sonny...it's about time he does some time in prison!

#56   2010/02/26 04:52PM
    Paulawht63

It is so Great Seeing Sam and Jason back together She is so right for him Liz wasn't Sam always watches Jason's back and she isn't affraid to help him out while Liz was
    Liz is very Bad for Jason all she did was distract him cause all she cared about was sex and herself she has proven that How many Men has she been w/ While Sam and Jason have that Love Connection Keep Jason and Sam together That is one main reason I love to watch the show when Jason was w. Liz I would shut it off

#57   2010/02/26 04:52PM
    Paulawht63

It is so Great Seeing Sam and Jason back together She is so right for him Liz wasn't Sam always watches Jason's back and she isn't affraid to help him out while Liz was
    Liz is very Bad for Jason all she did was distract him cause all she cared about was sex and herself she has proven that How many Men has she been w/ While Sam and Jason have that Love Connection Keep Jason and Sam together That is one main reason I love to watch the show when Jason was w. Liz I would shut it off

#58   2010/03/16 10:06AM
    kimberlygab

I think that Nick and Liz should be together to. Lucky is to much of a sap for me.

#59   2010/03/16 10:10AM
    kimberlygab

I think they sould not have had Kristina lie about who did this to her yesterday. I think they sould have had her show what happens when you do tell the truth about abuse and not lie like she did. I do not agree with it at all.

#60   2010/04/08 01:10PM
    dramaluv3r

Right now gh is kind of interesting, but I want more of Matt Hunter. I really want him to have a story plot, but Jason Cook might be busy with his film. I think that they focus too much on Kristina's problems. I want to see other characters like Ethan, Robin, Maxie, Lulu and Patrick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list