List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/15 12:47PM, Views: 38483, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2009/12/16 04:24AM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    aleks

Can anyone agree with me this franco is a physco.and do you remember the gangster frank something im wondering if hes his son and is out for revenge really against sonny and his family?to think about .who knows though maybe he is a jason wannbe well he will never compare to my jason i just love him i just want him to finally find true happiness in his life and im not to sure its sam.i think his true luv is liz and she blew it.we just a thought for the day.....

#42   2009/12/23 01:20PM
    hostle112

I am a very big fan of GH I've been watching since I 10 years old. In 1980.I am little concerned about the cast on the show. There aren't any afro-americans that play a big part of the show. The only character I've seen is epiphany and she barely gets any air time. #2 when will sonny find out about dominic/dante. This franco character is making GH very boring. Bring back jerry jax. Carly and jax are a no,no she needs 2 be back with sonny

#43   2009/12/30 06:31AM
    tomika08

i agree sonny should have gotten a clue already about dante.When will he actually pay attention that kiefer is beating on his daughter and do something about it. Let kiefer see what its like and how clueless is alexis not to know or even know her daughter is sexually active try a story line around these people, bring epiphany a love interest in 2010. She is smart and got a spine lets see a soft side to her with a man like from gh nightshift.

#44   2010/01/02 05:24PM
    Jewels 1

I agree!

#45   2010/01/03 08:57PM
    jessica74

I love Sam and Jason are together again and they love each very much.I miss them being together too. Who is Sam's father is and I can't wait too found who is Sam's father is. Is Franco leaving show. I think that general hospital getting good show this years because Sonny found out about his older son Danta is his son and I think this week. Also Danta found too who really father is and I think from Jax.

#46   2010/01/08 10:30AM
    IreneK

I really can't stand Elizabeth!! That's just me. She seems to be in love with one guy than another. She can't make up her mind. She keeps hurting people all the time. Jason belongs with Sam. She is always in tears poor me thing. I really want Sonny to find out that he has another son!!!

#47   2010/01/08 10:31AM
    IreneK

Jason and Sam, Jason and Sam!!!

#48   2010/01/27 12:54PM
    dionne97

I am so so happy that Elizabeth and Nickolaus finally got busted. I am so tired of her little miss goody goody atitude, and she has cheated on Lucky so many times before and always had something to say about everyone else. When she is just as bad as any other female. And i hope they will keep Elizabeth away from Jason. I want jason and Sam to get together and have a baby. They make a way better couple than jason and Elizabeth. I never really liked Elizabeth, she seemed so fake and Sam should be with Jason, and be happy. Elizabeth needs to leave port charles for a while.

#49   2010/01/27 01:00PM
    dionne97

I love sam And Jason together. They make a way better couple than he and Elizabeth. i believe Sam is a better woman for jason than Elizabeth. Also Lucky and Liz have been together forever, they may need to work things out. But i just hope they won't have Elizabeth come in between Sam and Jason. I am wishing she also has a baby by jason. Go Sam & Jason!!

#50   2010/01/29 03:55PM
    Riolama

Luke is innately sexy-so why the rug? I think he should lose it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list