List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/15 12:47PM, Views: 39078, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2009/09/16 03:57PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    Paulawht63

I Really hate the story about Nikolas and Liz It just tells people That he don't care about hurting his own Brother which makes me mad and Liz her she is telling Lucky that she loves him mean while She sleeps w/ his Brother they have names for girls like that You usually can find them on a street corner

#32   2009/09/28 03:59PM
    jem butterfl...

I hate sam and jason together. I wish him and Liz would get back together.

#33   2009/10/04 05:51AM
    Re: KEEP JASON AND SAM together this time
    Paulawht63

I love watching Sam and Jason together They bring sparks to the show They are great together. They look out for each others back when therein trouble
    Not like when Liz and Jason Liz was a wimp. And she never seemed to care about her own Children A real Parent would have put there children first. Not liz she only cared about herself she proved that when she even slept w/ Lucky;s Brother They have names for girls like her and you usually find them on a street corner.

#34   2009/10/04 05:57AM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduce Keep Jason and Sam together this time
    Paulawht63

I have been watching G.H for 35 yrs I love watching Sam and Jason together I was very upset when G.H broke this couple up But I am glad finally There back Sam and Jason bring excitment to the show They prove they know how to watch each others back when they get in trouble
    Not like when Liz was w/ him Liz was affraid of danger Sam steps up Liz belongs w/ Lucky and Sam belongs w/ Jason

#35   2009/10/15 04:38AM
    soapwwefan23

I think Liz goes good with Nik, then Lucky they have more passion as a couple. Jason and Sam a so hot!

#36   2009/11/07 11:22AM
    Re: It's about time Jax was caught for lying Now all his lies need to be told
    Paulawht63

Jax is such a biget Here he is saying Tell the police on what Michael did But when his Brother took everyone hostage he had everyone lie for him then when his Brother took Michael and Kristina again Jerry never paid for that and all of other Jerry's crime. Jax needs to stop talking and listen to what he is actually saying Cause He has lied over an over again to everyone.

#37   2009/11/19 11:12AM
    mwgrace

Are you kidding me.....This whole Liz and Nicolas thing is nausating to the point where it's like watching a brother and sister make out. EEWWWWWWW He needs to get his ass kicked to the curb by everyone he has messed with including his brother and Liz. I remember Liz when she first came to the show she played the bad sister, now she is playing a pathetic character who goes from one doomed relationship to another. They need to get rid of her and find someone more interesting with some spunk or even humor.

#38   2009/11/21 01:15PM
    CMD12

I don't think you guys understand that this is not real!! It's a soap that is majorly based around the mob, If it were any different many people would not care to watch it. This is the way it has been for years and years, I have been watching since i was 11 yrs old and it is going to play out that way because it is GH and that is why it is so great(The mob)

#39   2009/11/21 07:47PM
    background music
    barb1

Can anyone tell me the name of the Song playing when they show clips of photos during closing scenes mostly. It is a haunting song, I love it. Would like to know who is singing it too. Thanks Barb

#40   2009/12/11 07:06PM
    eyeluvjaysonn

www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/General-Hospital-Fan-Page/197063388381?ref=ts

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list