List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/15 12:47PM, Views: 39314, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2008/12/16 11:50AM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    HAPPY WATCHER

WHY IS EDWARD QUARTERMAINE ALWAYS WEARING A HAT?

#12   2009/01/27 08:42PM
    Bumbubblebee73

JASON & SAM !!!!!!!!
    BEST COUPLE !!!!!!!!
    There are great for each other. no more liz and jason their so boring. plus Sam has always took jason for who he is and stood by him. Liz already left him because she couldn't handle his life style why is she tryin again. and those stupid looks between them too are so super OLD!! ..... -I HATE ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!-

#13   2009/01/28 04:29PM
    kflynn

I agree, they always get my hopes up with Jason and Liz, I think they make a good couple and Lucky and Sam should stay together. I feel so sorry for Jason, and Liz too, they have such a longing look whenever they see each other.

#14   2009/02/04 07:14AM
    transplanted...

The resemblance of Nathan Parsons to Michael Pare the actor in 'Eddie and the Cruisers' is uncanny.

#15   2009/05/13 06:49AM
    Mary G.

I have been watching GH for 44years. I could write this stuff. I know the history. How can I bring my experience to this venue. I'm not very computer savvy. Can you help me?

Why not re -cast Dante (Michael Salcedo) ...dimples, black curly hair, etc. OR....better yet Stone ( the kid Sonny thought of as a son) ...it was a teen-age pregnancy...right? Totally possible in the lands of soaps and all things fantasy! Here me fans! I said it first!

#16   2009/05/13 05:58PM
    GHfan4-EVER

I have always been a big Liz and Jason fan,But now I really believe he should be with Sam.They just fit.Jason and Liz were cute,but she can not and will not accept his lifestyle.I just really hate the fact that Jason will never raise his own son.Jason is wonderful with kids.I do really hope they pair him back up with Sam.

#17   2009/05/24 04:56PM
    catnhats

ithought the john and olivia scene was hot!!!!
    I would love to see sam and jason hook back up.they are perfect for each other.Elizabeth is just to whiney for jason.
    I can't wait to see more of the new Michael.I think he is gonna do well.
    ????What about Molly?? There is new Michal, Christina and,Morgan,has anyone heard anything about Molly?

#18   2009/05/24 06:07PM
    lizness44

I agree, Johnny and Olivia have chemistry together. Maxie and Johnny make a nice couple too? Who will Johnny end up with, Olivia or Maxie?

I actually feel bad for Claudia, does anyone else? If Michael remembers Claudia's confessions at his bedside, it's all over for her. With Michael wanting to live with Sonny when he leaves the hospital,you know major drama is on the way!

#19   2009/06/08 11:39AM
    blogger

I like Claudia, remember her abusive background.
    I,d like to see her get a brake, maybe the baby will change her, and she can take the power away from Sonny. Sonny's just using her. She is always ending up in an abusive relationship. What about Jason and Carly?
    Thay have the makings of a steamy romance. I like the idea of Sonny's kids stepping up, hope they side with Claudia.
    It,s time Carly suffer,s a little. "COME ON CLAUDIA".

#20   2009/06/12 01:34PM
    princess114

>( I do not agree. I always hoped he would be with Elizabeth. they are good together. they even eachother out. i think the writers made a huge mistake when they didn't pursue a storyline with Jason and Elizabeth after the Jake kidnapping. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list