List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More soap coverage at Soap Opera Fan Blog.

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/15 12:47PM, Views: 39295, Replies: 81
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/08 12:23PM
    Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    Amy Mistrett...

Hi everyone,

Check out the details! Soaps.com has a new sister site! Let us know what you think!

http://www.soaps.com...2427/

Have a great day!
    Amy
    Soaps.com

#2   2008/10/06 03:11PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    dlane

What happened to Bobbie Spenser - she has been missing for quite some time??????????????

#3   2008/10/08 07:01AM
    kodi179

Soap opera fan blog!! I love it. lets see, I really want to see Nic and Claudia together... I know there is the whole Cladick thing going on but come on yuck! Nic and Claudia could be really hot!! Not only that but it could be a reason to bring Halena back, Her and Zaccara Sr. would make one heck of a duo!! enemeys or allies.

Then there is this whole Jason and Liz. They are together they are not together, there together there not together. Personally I think Jason needs someone hard core that can watch there own back. like him and Sam were or Sonny and Resse. He and Liz are kinda cute together but she isn't exactly mob savey I think she is going to get her-self killed, or one of the boys.

Then there is Jagger, I am so curious (and very hopefull) if Jagger will come back to GH after the nightshift season is over. Please please please Then you could bring Brenda back and start out a great supercouple, One we can't wait to see again, like Emily and Nic.

Lois Sarrilo and Brooke Lynn, Man did they light up the screen, Then to Ned and Dillon I miss them too! there are some great story lines hidding right there. especally now that Dillon and Brooke are all grown up. And with Olivia and Connie/Kate on the scene It would be great timing! Lois is from Bensenherst as well right? Well they grew up together we could really se some history then, I feel a GIRLS NIGHT at Jakes coming on, Then throw Carly and Claudia in the mix and POOF you have Fire Works!

I like that Olivia is getting a deep story line right off the bat but I hope it dosn't die out as fast as Kate did. She went from being Kate Howard High Fashion Icon, With a good head on her shoulders and a strong out look on life, to Kate Howard...yet another woman completly wraped around Sonny.
    I liked her at first, not so much anymore She could be a lot stronger if she was independent ** just my opinon **

And last but certanly not the least Johnny Zaccara! Can we say HOTTIE!!! OMG He could be the next big thing, Volital, agressive, strong, clear headed(Except around lulu) and he has the Zaccara name! I want to see him take over. I want to see him run the joint with his big sister backing him every step of the way. Those two have great Chemistry, There family ties are really beliveable. He would make for a great King-Pin

#4   2008/11/09 03:43PM
    LEVIC

I believe that Jason Morgan and Sam McCall need to be together again. Because I miss them being together. And I love them together.

I wish Sam can have a baby and fing who is Sam's father.

#5   2008/11/14 01:37PM
    Nikki6

I Love Sam & Jason together. But Sam & Lucky are also a great couple. Jason should be with anyone but Elizabeth. She is such a jerk! I can't stand her on again off again with Jason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/11/14 01:38PM
    #6   2008/12/01 03:11PM
    1trisha

NO!!!! Let Jason stay with Elizabeth and be HAPPY. I am so tired of him being lonely in the show and why i am at it let him get a real job the mob is getting really old. What do you think?

#7   2008/12/02 10:39PM
    kodi179

if he started a new life, DEFINITLY! Staying in the mob, sorry but no way we have already seen what that leads to. jake, michale, lilly's baby, john and claudia z. I just don't see the appeling interests in watching kids become whacked out or killed. I have heard all arguments, kids still just have no place in or anywhere around the mob.

#8   2008/12/12 05:20PM
    xocruz

You are right, in the end it would work out better as they are more suited for each other. Plus, Lucky really likes Jake as his own. That would turn out to be a perfect ending.

#9   2008/12/15 01:55PM
    upstateny

Here's my take on the goings on at General Hospital..
    I think Jax needs to decide on staying/not staying with Carly..the back and forth by him is driving me crazy. Bring someone new in for Carly. I think they should pair Liz with Matt Hunter. Sonny and Claudia.. still thinking about that. Also, someone needs to knock Kate off her own pedestal.. she's mad at Sonny for not ginving up the mob.. while she is hiding the fact that she knows that Sonny has another son..that would have broken up their relationship. Also, is Mac the Police Commissioner??? He doesn't do anything...time for him to go. Also, I think they should drop a major secret..like how about Spinelli really being an undercover FBI agent.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list