List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/12/28 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 07:37AM, Views: 959, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/28 08:12PM
    Re: JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote happi:
    whoa you need to back up it was not me who called any one spam so before you accuse me you need to get it right...

She didn't say YOU did it she said the LiaSon fans did it. And I happen to agree with her. The LiaSon fans call Sam ugly names and make up name but then don't like it when the JaSam fans do it back.
    I have seen SEVERAL (as in lots) of post where the LiaSon fans have been the first to start with the name calling and insults and the JaSam fans have retaliated.
    I have also seen some the other way around too, but not nearly as many.
    Both sides need to stop it! We all grown up intellegent people and I sure we can find a way to express our opinions with out resorting to insults and name calling if we would just try!

Let's remember that saying -

If you can't say something nice - Don't say anything at all!

#12   2006/12/28 08:16PM
    ILoveJason

THANK YOU 4 THE BACK UP.I WAS NOT REFFERING TO HAPPI SAYING IT I REFFERED TO SOMEONE IN LIASON FANS,I NEVER CALLED LIASON ANY OTHER NAME TILL SPAM OR JASPAM CAME ACROSS LAST NIGHT TICKED ME OFF AND I SAID LAISOLIER,I COULDA MADE IT WORSE.WE SHOULD NOT BE BASHING THEY ARE ONLY CHARACTERS DOING WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO...I AM SURE IF THEY SEE THESE POSTS IT WOULD MAKE THEM FEEL BAD....I LIKE AL THEM,JUST AM NOT FOND OF LIZ'S LYING BUT IN TIME THAT WILL PASS GOOD NIGHT ALL!

#13   2006/12/28 08:17PM
    happi

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:
    whoa you need to back up it was not me who called any one spam so before you accuse me you need to get it right...

She didn't say YOU did it she said the LiaSon fans did it. And I happen to agree with her. The LiaSon fans call Sam ugly names and make up name but then don't like it when the JaSam fans do it back.
    I have seen SEVERAL (as in lots) of post where the LiaSon fans have been the first to start with the name calling and insults and the JaSam fans have retaliated.
    I have also seen some the other way around too, but not nearly as many.
    Both sides need to stop it! We all grown up intellegent people and I sure we can find a way to express our opinions with out resorting to insults and name calling if we would just try!

Let's remember that saying -

If you can't say something nice - Don't say anything at all!

i as a liason fan myself i'm calling a truce to jasam fans..so we can hopefully stop this name calling etc.. but, like you gloves will be off if any name calling etc..

#14   2006/12/28 08:18PM
    happi

Quote ILoveJason: THANK YOU 4 THE BACK UP.I WAS NOT REFFERING TO HAPPI SAYING IT I REFFERED TO SOMEONE IN LIASON FANS,I NEVER CALLED LIASON ANY OTHER NAME TILL SPAM OR JASPAM CAME ACROSS LAST NIGHT TICKED ME OFF AND I SAID LAISOLIER,I COULDA MADE IT WORSE.WE SHOULD NOT BE BASHING THEY ARE ONLY CHARACTERS DOING WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO...I AM SURE IF THEY SEE THESE POSTS IT WOULD MAKE THEM FEEL BAD....I LIKE AL THEM,JUST AM NOT FOND OF LIZ'S LYING BUT IN TIME THAT WILL PASS GOOD NIGHT ALL!

i know you weren't reffering to me .. i just went in defense mode..

#15   2006/12/29 10:33AM
    rachie

Wow... who really cares? I think Devil-or-Angel is exactly right!! Both sides need to stop. The real bottom line is that Jasam and Liason fans are not going to agree, so quit spamming this board with all the negativity. Realize that other people are going to have different opinions and respect that.

#16   2006/12/29 10:59AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

So leave JaSam fans alone.

A moderator is supposed to be objective and you are trying to say that certain "groups" are to be left alone because you are a fan? That doesn't sound right to me at all.

#17   2006/12/29 11:24AM
    busu1996

HI Jason & Sam Fans and Jason & Liz fans! Wanted to tip my hat to the both for for keeping this rivary going in a respectful manner. I am actually a Jason & Ephinnay fan so lets keep our fingers crossed. lol

#18   2006/12/29 03:55PM
    toorobbin

If you will all read the guidelines once more, you will see the following.

We do not bash actors, or actresses.

We do not be rude to other posters on the board, because every one is entitled to their opinions.

Yes, I am a JASAM fan, but the LIASON fans need to realize they cannot pick on the JASAM fans or be rude to other posters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/29 03:56PM
    #19   2006/12/29 06:24PM
    happi

Quote busu1996: HI Jason & Sam Fans and Jason & Liz fans! Wanted to tip my hat to the both for for keeping this rivary going in a respectful manner. I am actually a Jason & Ephinnay fan so lets keep our fingers crossed. lol

hi busu1996,
    i'm a liason fan but, i like that jason and ephinnay. that's cute.. what a storyline that would be..

#20   2006/12/29 07:59PM
    Crater#5

:-) I suggest they don't go there. We like Jasam.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list