List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/12/28 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 07:37AM, Views: 1000, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 07:32PM
    JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.
    toorobbin

You don't like it.

So leave JaSam fans alone.

#2   2006/12/28 07:33PM
    Re: JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.
    sweetcheeks2146

Thats right u tell them.... Its JASAM and if u cant say it right then dont say it at all.

#3   2006/12/28 07:35PM
    Re: JaSam fans will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.
    toorobbin

Exactly.

#4   2006/12/28 07:36PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Ditto!!!

#5   2006/12/28 07:55PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

looks who calling the kettle black about getting the name right.. it's jasam i'm well aware of that .. but, it's LIASON NOT LIASONLIERS. how can you say to leave jasam fans alone when you know as well as i do that's not going to happen on either side..like you said you asked us to be clam but, it fell on deaf ears..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/28 08:00PM
    #6   2006/12/28 08:00PM
    ILoveJason

[quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

[/quote]

looks who calling the kettle black about getting the name right.. it's jasam i'm well aware of that .. but, it's LIASON NOT LIASONLIERS.[/quote
    honey i started liasonliers cause you people were calling it spam and something else so i wanted to be funny like the rest

#7   2006/12/28 08:01PM
    ILoveJason

JASAM FOREVER
    JASAM ALWAY'S
    JASAM NO MATTER WHAT!
    JASAM ROCK!

#8   2006/12/28 08:02PM
    happi

[quote]Quote ILoveJason: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

[/quote]

looks who calling the kettle black about getting the name right.. it's jasam i'm well aware of that .. but, it's LIASON NOT LIASONLIERS.[/quote
    honey i started liasonliers cause you people were calling it spam and something else so i wanted to be funny like the rest[/quote]

whoa you need to back up it was not me who called any one spam so before you accuse me you need to get it right...

#9   2006/12/28 08:04PM
    ILoveJason

[quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote ILoveJason: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

[/quote]

honey i started liasonliers cause you people were calling it spam JASPAM and something else so i wanted to be funny like the rest[/quote]

whoa you need to back up it was not me who called any one spam so before you accuse me you need to get it right...[/quote]

I never said you personally.you quoted that we said liasonlier//That was since sam has been called spam and jasam have been called jaspam,no one started ripping on liason till liason fans started ripping on jasam,

#10   2006/12/28 08:08PM
    happi

[quote]Quote ILoveJason: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote ILoveJason: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

[/quote]

honey i started liasonliers cause you people were calling it spam JASPAM and something else so i wanted to be funny like the rest[/quote]

whoa you need to back up it was not me who called any one spam so before you accuse me you need to get it right...[/quote]

I never said you personally.you quoted that we said liasonlier//That was since sam has been called spam and jasam have been called jaspam,no one started ripping on liason till liason fans started ripping on jasam,[/quote]

as myself i call jason and sam jasam.. i can not speak for anyone else.. i'll call them what they are called and hopefully jasam fans will call liason.. thanks...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list