List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Started by busu1996 at 2006/12/28 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:25PM, Views: 557, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/29 09:10PM
    Re: Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?
    happi

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote JASAM FAN: i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future.

It would be funny as all get up if she had a fling with Spinelli1
    That boy is so goofy! I love it!

he's a piece of work isn't he ? in a good way, i liked the scene with sam and him today...

#12   2006/12/29 09:22PM
    Robinsmygirl

Quote happi:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote JASAM FAN: i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future.

he's a piece of work isn't he ? in a good way, i liked the scene with sam and him today...

Yeah and I love how he was eating their food when Jason showed up. That boy is hilarious and he loves bar-b-que chips like me.

#13   2006/12/29 09:25PM
    happi

Quote Robinsmygirl:
    Quote happi:
    Quote liasonlover:

Yeah and I love how he was eating their food when Jason showed up. That boy is hilarious and he loves bar-b-que chips like me.

he's never without his bar-b-que chips is he ? i have to agree with you about the chips too...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list