List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Started by busu1996 at 2006/12/28 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:25PM, Views: 622, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 06:06PM
    Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?
    busu1996

I love Lulu and Dyan together. I know they werent able to stay toegether aftr the lies but I see how Dylan chases her around like a love sick puppy.Maybe after Monica or Alan get nailed for Webbers murder I do hope theres a steamy storyline for Dylan and Lu. Looks like Georgie will be spening alot of time doing "xtra credit" work for sexy teach.

#2   2006/12/28 06:13PM
    Re: Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?
    toorobbin

I like the way Lulu and Dillon are trying to solve the murder.

They will probably do a better job, than Mac.

#3   2006/12/28 06:15PM
    happi

Quote busu1996: I love Lulu and Dyan together. I know they werent able to stay toegether aftr the lies but I see how Dylan chases her around like a love sick puppy.Maybe after Monica or Alan get nailed for Webbers murder I do hope theres a steamy storyline for Dylan and Lu. Looks like Georgie will be spening alot of time doing "xtra credit" work for sexy teach.

i agree with you. i liked when they put lulu and dillon together. so maybe with this adventure to find rick's killer ( monica or alan) they will grow closer.. and georgie can go with prof. pete.. which i''m thinking that might happen

#4   2006/12/28 07:23PM
    sweetcheeks2146

I thought i was the only one that likes dillon and lulu together. they are so meant to be. cute together and everything. i cannot wait to see what flourishes between them.

#5   2006/12/28 08:26PM
    kentishad

Quote sweetcheeks2146: I thought i was the only one that likes dillon and lulu together. they are so meant to be. cute together and everything. i cannot wait to see what flourishes between them.

I don't know if the belong together, but Lulu and Dillon are way more interesting than Georgie and Dillon. They've always struck me as a strange couple.

#6   2006/12/28 08:28PM
    jasonlover

Georgie just doesn't fit the spot anymore, before they were okay before Lulu came along but now I love Lulu and Dillion

#7   2006/12/29 09:51AM
    rachie

I loved Lulu & Dillon together before she tricked him into breaking up with Georgie. If Lulu isn't going to get with Milo, then I would love to see her and the old Dillon get together.

As for Georgie, I say she needs to go for Prof. Pete. She is always the good girl and it's time for her to do something for herself and not what everyone else thinks is right all the time!

#8   2006/12/29 02:14PM
    jcrobinson

I totally agree! Dillan and Georgie were good "first loves" but it's clearly time to move on. Love Lulu with Dillon and Georgie with Pete. It would be fun to see the tough bachelor come crumbling down the way Patrick has over Robin!

#9   2006/12/29 02:16PM
    JASAM FAN

i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future.

#10   2006/12/29 09:04PM
    liasonlover

Quote JASAM FAN: i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future.

It would be funny as all get up if she had a fling with Spinelli1
    That boy is so goofy! I love it!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list