List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/28 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:07AM, Views: 1081, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/12/29 12:01PM
    Re: Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!
    bajangirl01

I'm surprised at your topic,where did you get the idea that he does not want a child with Sa,considering that's all they talked about when they were together,until she got shot and almost needed a hysterectomy.Maybe you should visit Youtube and look up THE PROMISE!

#22   2006/12/29 02:04PM
    JASAM FAN

i loved the previews for tomorrows episode! jason DOES want a baby with sam! he said it himself many times. hurray jasam. i don't understand where people are getting the impression that jason doesn't want a baby with sam. there's gonna be a jasam baby, maybe not right away cuz of the liason baby, but it will come!

#23   2006/12/29 02:37PM
    frequent tra...

Jason is just following in the footsteps of Alan. Jason and AJ were born pretty close to each other. The next generation of sibling rivalry between Quartermaine heirs is in the works.

#24   2006/12/29 02:58PM
    breanna

Yes Jason wants A baby with Sam, He said that Today, He told Her He wanted to have A baby with Her,
    ha ha

#25   2006/12/29 05:42PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I kinda wonder myself how anyone could get the impression that Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam. I don't think that I've ever heard him tell her that he didn't. Before she got shot (in April) he was worried that it was too soon to for her. Now he is worried about her because of the almost hysterectomy and he wants the timing to be right for them.
    If there is anyone he DIDN'T want to have a baby with - that would be Liz. They are NOT a couple, they are NOT in love, she is married to someone else, they never ever have even discussed it! I'm not saying that he wouldn't want the baby I'm just saying that IF they had discussed this Jason would have said NO WAY because of all the circmstances I described before!
    He does want a baby with Sam, He just wants to make sure that Sam's health (or the baby's) will NOT suffer by getting PG too soon. And that their lives are prepared for such a blessed and happy event!

#26   2006/12/29 05:49PM
    toorobbin

Quote Devil-or-Angel: I kinda wonder myself how anyone could get the impression that Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam. I don't think that I've ever heard him tell her that he didn't. Before she got shot (in April) he was worried that it was too soon to for her. Now he is worried about her because of the almost hysterectomy and he wants the timing to be right for them.
    If there is anyone he DIDN'T want to have a baby with - that would be Liz. They are NOT a couple, they are NOT in love, she is married to someone else, they never ever have even discussed it! I'm not saying that he wouldn't want the baby I'm just saying that IF they had discussed this Jason would have said NO WAY because of all the circmstances I described before!
    He does want a baby with Sam, He just wants to make sure that Sam's health (or the baby's) will NOT suffer by getting PG too soon. And that their lives are prepared for such a blessed and happy event!

Jason loves Sam and cares for her.

#27   2006/12/29 06:04PM
    lil_ms_to_cute

Quote Devil-or-Angel: I think that Liz's baby will cause hurt and betrayed feelings for Sam & Jason, but it will not be enough to break them up. In fact I see this as being the reason JaSam finally decide to get married and have a baby. Jason will either realize that since he already has a baby (he didn't plan for) there is no reason to not have a baby with the woman he loves. Or it will spur him into quitting the mob and again realize that there is no reason for not having a baby with Sam.
    On the other hand I don't see the friendship with Jason & Liz staying the same. Jason intensely dislikes being lied too. I don't think that he will feel like he can still trust Liz the same as before and their friendship will suffer but survive for the baby's sake.
    i agree with you they did say jasam will plan thier wedding in May my b-day anyway i think maxie messed with it cuz she was on the computer looking at stuff to make lucky seem like he was the father.

#28   2006/12/29 08:08PM
    Crater#5

Quote Lucky23: Why Jason didn't tell Sam that she could get pregnant now? Since he says he loves her I think he should tell her. Sam is going to tell him first but Jason is not feeling good about having a baby with Sam. When the truth comes out about Liz and Jason's baby this is going to push Sam away from Jason because Liz is giving Jason his first born baby. Sam cannot handle situations like this yes Jason is going to be mad at first but I think he is going to support Liz and the baby. First he is going to put them in a house or maybe Liz will move in with Jason because Liz is going to be on bed rest I really believe that Jason will step up to the plate and be their for her what do you think?

JaLiz/Liason Fan
    Lucky23

Before you start making statements you need to watch the show and get all the details

#29   2006/12/30 09:07AM
    old timer

he wants a baby more with Sam than Liz he is trying to proctect the babies future remember liz's baby was a accident not planned and I have been watching since it first came on when it was black and hite and only on for 1/2 hr oops my age is showing

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list