List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/28 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:07AM, Views: 1100, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/28 05:52PM
    Re: Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!
    happi

Quote Lucky23:
    Quote toorobbin: Do you know your g.h. history.

Manny shot Sam last year, and Jason wants to make sure that Sam can have a baby.

If you read the spoilers they say that there will be JaSam baby.

So, may be you should think before you write.

Please don't insult my intelligence how many times have you read that something is going to happened but it didn't before you make any comments about me directly think before you say or write anything to me and like you said let's calm down! And do I know General Hospital History child please! try 40 years now back off! Remember stick to the subject NOT ME!

Lucky23

40 years.. i have 30 years into g.h. i guess we know a little something about the show.. haha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/28 05:53PM
    #12   2006/12/28 05:53PM
    Lucky23

Quote Crater#5: One more time: Jason loves Sam. Baby or no baby Jason will be with Sam.

Sorry I don't think so he will end up with Liz

#13   2006/12/28 05:54PM
    Lucky23

Quote happi:
    Quote Lucky23:

Manny shot Sam last year, and Jason wants to make sure that Sam can have a baby.

Please don't insult my intelligence how many times have you read that something is going to happened but it didn't before you make any comments about me directly think before you say or write anything to me and like you said let's calm down! And do I know General Hospital History child please! try 40 years now back off! Remember stick to the subject NOT ME!

Lucky23

40 years.. i have 30 years into g.h. i guess we know a little something about the show.. haha

Yeah lol I guess we are the oldies but goodies fan club

#14   2006/12/28 06:14PM
    Crater#5

Quote happi: as a liason fan i know jason would do the right thing for his baby and for liz, but, as much as i would like i don't think he would leave sam.maybe the next thing will be jason father of 2 babies ( liz and sam's)and poor jason is in the middle...

That is what the Liason is banking on. I want anyone to have had Jason's baby but Liz. Liz is the only one who seen the test results the heffer might be lying, and I really do not think that baby is Jason's. Besides it makes me sick to think that he has a baby with Liz, she is so homely and weird looking

#15   2006/12/28 06:18PM
    toorobbin

And, I've been watching g.h. for 20 years.

So don't insult me, either.

#16   2006/12/28 06:18PM
    Crater#5

Quote happi:
    Quote Lucky23:

Lucky23

This is 2006,what folks liked 30-40 years ago do not like now. You can see a litle age gap between the Sam fans and the Liz fans. Jason and Liz do not work any more its time to move on.

#17   2006/12/28 06:20PM
    toorobbin

Exactly, and Jason doesn't like Liars.

#18   2006/12/28 06:23PM
    Devil-or-Angel

For what it is worth I don't think Liz is lying when she thinks that Jason is the father. I think someone (maybe Ric or Maxi) messed with the test results to make Liz think that Jason was the father.
    Liz didn't run to tell Jason like they figured she would and now they can't tell because since the paternity test was a secret if they say they know about it someone might figure out it was rigged.
    Maxi had access and stood to win Lucky if/when it is revealed that Liz had a ONS, especially if the baby turned out to be Jason's.
    Ric has messed with hospital records by paying records clerks off and at the time he stood to gain a chance to manipulate Jason into making a mistake.
    Which ever one it was figured Liz would tell Jason ASAP, when she didn't they got stuck. I think in the end it will be revealed that Lucky is the true father of Liz's baby (if it ever gets born at all she's had a bunch of accidents/fall since she got PG).

#19   2006/12/28 06:23PM
    happi

Quote Crater#5:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Lucky23:

Lucky23

This is 2006,what folks liked 30-40 years ago do not like now. You can see a litle age gap between the Sam fans and the Liz fans. Jason and Liz do not work any more its time to move on.

sorry, i'm not moving anywhere. i have said this time and time i like liz and jason but, if jason's with sam then so be it i'm not that old that i don't understand this s/l
    and yes it seems like we have an age gap.. so what...

#20   2006/12/28 07:00PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I think that Liz's baby will cause hurt and betrayed feelings for Sam & Jason, but it will not be enough to break them up. In fact I see this as being the reason JaSam finally decide to get married and have a baby. Jason will either realize that since he already has a baby (he didn't plan for) there is no reason to not have a baby with the woman he loves. Or it will spur him into quitting the mob and again realize that there is no reason for not having a baby with Sam.
    On the other hand I don't see the friendship with Jason & Liz staying the same. Jason intensely dislikes being lied too. I don't think that he will feel like he can still trust Liz the same as before and their friendship will suffer but survive for the baby's sake.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list