List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/28 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:07AM, Views: 1150, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 05:26PM
    Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!
    Lucky23

Why Jason didn't tell Sam that she could get pregnant now? Since he says he loves her I think he should tell her. Sam is going to tell him first but Jason is not feeling good about having a baby with Sam. When the truth comes out about Liz and Jason's baby this is going to push Sam away from Jason because Liz is giving Jason his first born baby. Sam cannot handle situations like this yes Jason is going to be mad at first but I think he is going to support Liz and the baby. First he is going to put them in a house or maybe Liz will move in with Jason because Liz is going to be on bed rest I really believe that Jason will step up to the plate and be their for her what do you think?

JaLiz/Liason Fan
    Lucky23

#2   2006/12/28 05:35PM
    Re: Jason doesn't want a baby with Sam!
    toorobbin

Do you know your g.h. history.

Manny shot Sam last year, and Jason wants to make sure that Sam can have a baby.

If you read the spoilers they say that there will be JaSam baby.

So, may be you should think before you write.

#3   2006/12/28 05:37PM
    Crater#5

One more time: Jason loves Sam. Baby or no baby Jason will be with Sam.

#4   2006/12/28 05:40PM
    busu1996

Sam is aware she can have a baby, thats why shes on the pill. Jason does love Sam but wants to make sure the timing is right. As for Liz's baby..well.. upcoming scenes show her in the hospital after a car accident and although this is purely my speculation, theres a chance she may lose it.

#5   2006/12/28 05:43PM
    happi

as a liason fan i know jason would do the right thing for his baby and for liz, but, as much as i would like i don't think he would leave sam.maybe the next thing will be jason father of 2 babies ( liz and sam's)and poor jason is in the middle...

#6   2006/12/28 05:48PM
    Lucky23

Quote toorobbin: Do you know your g.h. history.

Manny shot Sam last year, and Jason wants to make sure that Sam can have a baby.

If you read the spoilers they say that there will be JaSam baby.

So, may be you should think before you write.

Please don't insult my intelligence how many times have you read that something is going to happened but it didn't before you make any comments about me directly think before you say or write anything to me and like you said let's calm down! And do I know General Hospital History child please! try 40 years now back off! Remember stick to the subject NOT ME!

Lucky23

#7   2006/12/28 05:49PM
    toorobbin

Only because Liz didn't do the right thing and tell Lucky, like Jason asked her to.

#8   2006/12/28 05:49PM
    Lucky23

Quote Crater#5: One more time: Jason loves Sam. Baby or no baby Jason will be with Sam.

And he also love Liz

#9   2006/12/28 05:52PM
    Lucky23

Quote busu1996: Sam is aware she can have a baby, thats why shes on the pill. Jason does love Sam but wants to make sure the timing is right. As for Liz's baby..well.. upcoming scenes show her in the hospital after a car accident and although this is purely my speculation, theres a chance she may lose it.

It's the danger of her losing the baby her getting pregnant it's not the issue here can her poor little body handle being a woman to carrying the baby and Jason doesn't want her to lose anohter baby that's why Liz is having one for him to fill that empty feeling in his life.

#10   2006/12/28 05:52PM
    SamsndJason ...

:-) Sam in jason will have a baby wether u like it or not because they were ment to be

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list